CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Piccollob12 View Post
    I'm planning on going with a buddy. Hopefully i'll be on my chopper, it decided to spring a few leaks this past week. My buddy is starting in Frederick and likely meetiing me in Alexandria or somewhere along the way.
    I'm planning to ride my evo, a wannabe chop. Was thinking 15>522>33 into the city. Might head down Friday night and stay with a buddy, though. I can shoot you a message if you want to link up at the show for the ride back.

Get Adobe Flash player

I saw that Patriot HD in fairfax is having a swap meet tomorrow. anyone know if there will be people with old stuff or if it's mostly going to be newer stuff?

I’m also in the NOVA area, specifically Alexandria. I’ve been looking for people to ride and wrench with, but have a shared garage. I have a 79 shovel but it’s not 100% good.

If you guys know anyone that can help me in welding a hard tail onto a sportster the help would be appreciated.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cdgecko View Post
    I’m also in the NOVA area, specifically Alexandria. I’ve been looking for people to ride and wrench with, but have a shared garage. I have a 79 shovel but it’s not 100% good.

If you guys know anyone that can help me in welding a hard tail onto a sportster the help would be appreciated.
    Just sent you a message!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cdgecko View Post

If you are looking for someone to do it for you, check out Motorelic in Hamilton.

https://motorelic.com/

If you and piccolo are going to get together to work on it, drop me a line. I’ll come by to be an extra set of hands/BSer.

Get Adobe Flash player

Totally forgot to post this until now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a965275209c134ab52e22cf47e2a3038.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	107561

Anyone else planning to go?

Share This