CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default another eBay scammer

Anybody have any exp with some asshole on eBay "bluekollarmotorsports"? Like a dumbass I saw his feedback was 96% I figured almost 2000 transactions can't be that bad.fuck I just looked at the last 30 days.all negative , fucking guy should be banned from listing shit. Just a warning to anyone this guys a dick. And a scammer. Only got 60.00 from me I guess it could have been worse.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by slinginrods View Post
    Anybody have any exp with some asshole on eBay "bluekollarmotorsports"? Like a dumbass I saw his feedback was 96% I figured almost 2000 transactions can't be that bad.fuck I just looked at the last 30 days.all negative , fucking guy should be banned from listing shit. Just a warning to anyone this guys a dick. And a scammer. Only got 60.00 from me I guess it could have been worse.
    I think you should contact ebay and paypal............

Get Adobe Flash player

File a complaint it usually works.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

I got jacked for 40 last fall filed a complaint
    money back in account in a week

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks man, ebay said i had to wait for 9 days then i could file. You would think they would just ban him

Get Adobe Flash player

I have all but given up on Ebay and Craigslist anymore.
    Seems most "sellers" I have the "luck" of contacting were scammers or lowballers.

Get Adobe Flash player

I get great results from Ebay but I'm very careful where I shop.

I've only had to file three complaints in the last ten years and all were resolved in my favor.

Get Adobe Flash player

As an eBay seller I can confidently tell you that 99% of issues will be ruled in the buyers favor even if it the buyers fault.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hellamopeds View Post
    As an eBay seller I can confidently tell you that 99% of issues will be ruled in the buyers favor even if it the buyers fault.
    You got that shit right.......... We need to start a thread for sellers on ebay with a list of buyers that are scammers................

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hellamopeds View Post
    You're exactly right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    You got that shit right.......... We need to start a thread for sellers on ebay with a list of buyers that are scammers................
    It's crazy the bullshit we have to deal with. I sent some rotors to a guy for an older Ford, punched the part number in. It said all vehicles they were compatible with. Some fuckhead buys them for a saturn and says they were the same size so they should work. Has a totally different bolt pattern... I got lucky with that one, but usually I don't have any issues although if a complaint is made I have to pay shipping to have that shit returned cause the buyer changed his mind. Such bullshit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im head of a new car dealership parts and service dept. We have a big ebay store, people do all kinds of shit,open and install parts then want to return them ,completely lose all of the hardware and send back in a different box, or any other ridiculous shit you can imagine, ebay always sides with buyer. But we dont screw people over either. If you buy it from us we have it instock and ship the sameday or first thing in the am if the order comes in at night. All emails are answered as quickly as they come in. The guy im dealing with has multiple bad feedback.i guess its my fault for not looking closer. Guys still a dick .

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm curious where this seller is shipping from. There was a member here on CC that went by "BlueCollarMoto" and wondering if its the same dude.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks man, ebay said i had to wait for 9 days then i could file. You would think they would just ban him
    They don't care as long as they get their auction fee. At worst, he'll get a "bad mark" on his record ... and then 30 days later it'll be taken off and forgotten about.

Although folks say Ebay tends to back a-hole buyers - and that is true - second up are high volume sellers with 'shops'. They want to keep them.

Get Adobe Flash player

JUST CHECKED HIS EBAY ACCOUNT, GUESS WHAT? NO ITEMS LISTED NOW . THERE WAS HUNDREDS UP WHEN I BOUGHT MY AXLE. I FOUND HIS SHOP ONLINE , NO ANSWER AT PHONE. INSTAGRAM IS ALL BUT CLOSED AND HIS FACEBOOK IS DOWN. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

I'm curious where this seller is shipping from. There was a member here on CC that went by "BlueCollarMoto" and wondering if its the same dude. THIS EBAY GUY IS OUT OF ARIZONA BUT HIS STORE IS CLOSE TO CALI SO COULD BE EITHER.

real easy guys if u get screwed shit in a bag mail it to him

Get Adobe Flash player

I called ebay today .they wanted to give me a little runaround , saying to wait till shipping date. i told them to look at his profile and all of the negative feedback he has received in the last 30 days. ( 49 as of this am.)the guy said "we see he doesn't have an active account", well no shit . he fucked like 100 + people and hauled ass . so he transferred me to paypal and they looked and said we will refund you in 10 days or less and they froze his account . Maybe theres a good reason all of this shit happened ,but there was no communication between him or the other 50 people who bought parts from him this month .including me . oh well hes gone now, hopefully never coming back to rip people off.

Share This