CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    703

    Default WTF is up with "thebcb"

    "thebcb is a guest: I guess the guest likes wasting e-space.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    739

    Default

    hes a goner for questioning the man (woman) behind the yellow curtain. trying to embody the whole chopper thing began its life as a way to seperate oneself from society and not be pummelled by the fragrance counter of life where money buys all incliding your interest and your loyalty and your ticket to the cool kids table in the cafeteria, and that embodiment and desire to try and keep things raw and real and completely transparent (as much as can be, because there truly is never an escape) has gotten him blacklisted, he knew too much, and tried to share it with all and it found him shipwrecked.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    739

    Default


  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    hes a goner for questioning the man (woman) behind the yellow curtain. trying to embody the whole chopper thing began its life as a way to seperate oneself from society and not be pummelled by the fragrance counter of life where money buys all incliding your interest and your loyalty and your ticket to the cool kids table in the cafeteria, and that embodiment and desire to try and keep things raw and real and completely transparent (as much as can be, because there truly is never an escape) has gotten him blacklisted, he knew too much, and tried to share it with all and it found him shipwrecked.
    Very well said. He asked nicely, he was ignored and swept under the proverbrial rug. So in an attempt to gain the ear of the machine he made his presence known.
    However that presence was feared by the machine and the machine disposed of him.

    He's alive and yet quite informed.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    312

    Default

    I missed his original question/statement (that, or it didn't seem important enough to stick in my memory), and I apparently missed the spamming, too. Did he actually have something new and relevant to say?

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spent View Post
    Did he actually have something new and relevant to say?
    Nope, It was like most post in the Junk Pile it was a waist of space....

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Whoa whoa whoa, don't go badmouthing the jp!! That had been the should of this place since the beginning. Most of the more recent whippersnappers don't know that but they should!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, don't go badmouthing the jp!! That had been the should of this place since the beginning. Most of the more recent whippersnappers don't know that but they should!!

    It has nothing to do with bikes..... Just a bunch of BS.... But it's better there than in the main bike forum....

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    It has nothing to do with bikes..... Just a bunch of BS.... But it's better there than in the main bike forum....
    Didn't he spam them too?

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Didn't he spam them too?

    Sure bcb did...... But jeffy said don't bad mouth the JP......But I still say the JP in general is a waist of space.....

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    I think the word you are looking for is ....waste.. Not waist. unless of course you are referring to some kind of space suit belt. And then I agree whole heartedly ..... The junk pile is like an astronaut's belt...... Yeah I like that

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    If memery serves me, the JP has not always been here. In the beging there was no JP.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltytonk View Post
    I think the word you are looking for is ....waste.. Not waist. unless of course you are referring to some kind of space suit belt. And then I agree whole heartedly ..... The junk pile is like an astronaut's belt...... Yeah I like that

    LOL Yea I meant waste....... Thanks for catching it...... Yes JP is a waste of cyber space.......

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418

    Default

    I kinda like it, where else can you let your hair down..???
    (Shit, forgot I'm bald) ......

    Say... Anybody wanta go for a ride on the tail of a Comet ...???
    Last edited by Dragstews; 10-27-2015 at 7:52 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    I kinda like it, where else can you let your hair down..???
    (Shit, forgot I'm bald) ......

    Say... Anybody wanta go for a ride on the tail of a Comet ...???
    Only if Comet is her name.

    #vivalacantina

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkBelt View Post
    Only if Comet is her name.

    #vivalacantina
    Hahaha..... I like the way you think...
    (Out of the box... Or is it in the box... Comet's box..?? )
    Last edited by Dragstews; 10-27-2015 at 9:36 PM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    I kinda like it, where else can you let your hair down..???
    (Shit, forgot I'm bald) ......


    Well I kinda agree the JP has it's place even though most of the threads are a waste of time to read but that's why I stopped reading them until late.....

    Also I think CC is a great place, where there are people in charge that people can bitch to and at, you can try to change things and them not ban you just because they can.......... What do you think Jesse?????

  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418

    Default

    Amen to that Bro....

    Does seem like thin-skinned people are not in control here on CC....
    No huge Ego's that gets in the way of good judgement .... That weights in with dealing with running a Forum of this caliber greatly....

    To the mods that have a hand in making this possibly....
    My hat is off to y'all ....

    Last edited by Dragstews; 10-27-2015 at 9:50 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    739

    Default

    I will join you on this comet, I will also let the vortex pull my weight.

    The junk pile has been around for quite some time for those that aren't sure (can't see all the join dates on this mobile doojamahidgy) and was and still is one of the better reasons to hang here. It's like those weird moments at the late hours of a wild party, hang with some bros, see some cool Shit, get a little crazy, ewoks, weiners, fire, and titties. What more could you want, hang up front talk a little serious stuff check out some bikes, go out back by the bonfire smoke a bowl, drink something from a jar, next thing you know there's a slip and slide and where's my pants, my wife is pissed and I'm still chasing young girls around the party.

    You see it all goes hand in hand, and if I had that damn space belt I would have never lost my pants.

  20. #20
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418

    Default


Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in