Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docmel
    • May 2015

WTF is up with "thebcb"

"thebcb is a guest: I guess the guest likes wasting e-space.
  • Jeffy
    • Apr 2010

hes a goner for questioning the man (woman) behind the yellow curtain. trying to embody the whole chopper thing began its life as a way to seperate oneself from society and not be pummelled by the fragrance counter of life where money buys all incliding your interest and your loyalty and your ticket to the cool kids table in the cafeteria, and that embodiment and desire to try and keep things raw and real and completely transparent (as much as can be, because there truly is never an escape) has gotten him blacklisted, he knew too much, and tried to share it with all and it found him shipwrecked.

Comment

• Jeffy
      • Apr 2010

Comment

• loddytoddy
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Jeffy
        hes a goner for questioning the man (woman) behind the yellow curtain. trying to embody the whole chopper thing began its life as a way to seperate oneself from society and not be pummelled by the fragrance counter of life where money buys all incliding your interest and your loyalty and your ticket to the cool kids table in the cafeteria, and that embodiment and desire to try and keep things raw and real and completely transparent (as much as can be, because there truly is never an escape) has gotten him blacklisted, he knew too much, and tried to share it with all and it found him shipwrecked.
        Very well said. He asked nicely, he was ignored and swept under the proverbrial rug. So in an attempt to gain the ear of the machine he made his presence known.
        However that presence was feared by the machine and the machine disposed of him.

He's alive and yet quite informed.

Comment

• spent
          • Feb 2013

I missed his original question/statement (that, or it didn't seem important enough to stick in my memory), and I apparently missed the spamming, too. Did he actually have something new and relevant to say?

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by spent
            Did he actually have something new and relevant to say?
            Nope, It was like most post in the Junk Pile it was a waist of space....

Comment

• Jeffy
              • Apr 2010

Whoa whoa whoa, don't go badmouthing the jp!! That had been the should of this place since the beginning. Most of the more recent whippersnappers don't know that but they should!!

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Jeffy
                Whoa whoa whoa, don't go badmouthing the jp!! That had been the should of this place since the beginning. Most of the more recent whippersnappers don't know that but they should!!

It has nothing to do with bikes..... Just a bunch of BS.... But it's better there than in the main bike forum....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Tattooo
                  It has nothing to do with bikes..... Just a bunch of BS.... But it's better there than in the main bike forum....
                  Didn't he spam them too?

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                    Didn't he spam them too?

Sure bcb did...... But jeffy said don't bad mouth the JP......But I still say the JP in general is a waist of space.....

Comment

• Saltytonk
                      • Mar 2011

I think the word you are looking for is ....waste.. Not waist. unless of course you are referring to some kind of space suit belt. And then I agree whole heartedly ..... The junk pile is like an astronaut's belt...... Yeah I like that

Comment

• LinkBelt
                        • Oct 2010

If memery serves me, the JP has not always been here. In the beging there was no JP.

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Saltytonk
                          I think the word you are looking for is ....waste.. Not waist. unless of course you are referring to some kind of space suit belt. And then I agree whole heartedly ..... The junk pile is like an astronaut's belt...... Yeah I like that

LOL Yea I meant waste....... Thanks for catching it...... Yes JP is a waste of cyber space.......

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

I kinda like it, where else can you let your hair down..???
                            (Shit, forgot I'm bald) ......

Say... Anybody wanta go for a ride on the tail of a Comet ...???
                            Last edited by Dragstews; 10-27-2015, 7:52 PM.
                            Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• LinkBelt
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Dragstews
                              I kinda like it, where else can you let your hair down..???
                              (Shit, forgot I'm bald) ......

Say... Anybody wanta go for a ride on the tail of a Comet ...???
                              Only if Comet is her name.

#vivalacantina

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;