CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Believe me, I get the principle of this whole trainwreck. When I come across someone (individual, corp, or other business) that has revealed themselves as shady or dishonest or lacking in scruples I just disassociate myself and cease any support, monetarily included. Is it enough to cut off support for NoClass, and just take note of the lack of voice that this corp gives us denizens in the matter of NoClass/NoBalls? CC was a breath of fresh air compared to the chop nazis at JJ. Some of the guys have already left here. Is this place worth saving? If not, I'll look forward to the creation of something new. It might be awesome.

Viva La Chop Cantina!

Get Adobe Flash player

Well I've been blocked on Instagram .

BuckarooBanzai

...PREPARE FOR TRANSPORT!
    Last edited by BuckarooBanzai; 10-23-2015 at 2:28 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by FatKat View Post
    I as well. Viva la Cantina cunt! Game on.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by FatKat View Post
    I'm just an old fart who tells the same stories all the time, but I need someone to help me understand this instagram thing and what it has to do with CC and their ability to ban someone from it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	122931.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	64958
    (From the management)

Get Adobe Flash player

Yup blocked. Lisa just blocks us on ig. So we can't see her tail tucking

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooBanzai View Post

...PREPARE FOR TRANSPORT!
    Ahh....... go sit on your autothruster.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    Right so rubsys got a mag on the go (how are we in england / eireland going to get it?). All we now need is a forum.
    Fuck knows Calv?? One thing I do know is that there's gotta be more than just you and me over here who need a decent forum.....I genuinely haven't got a clue where to start though.......

BuckarooBanzai

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnertimedave View Post
    Fuck knows Calv?? One thing I do know is that there's gotta be more than just you and me over here who need a decent forum.....I genuinely haven't got a clue where to start though.......
    ĦAy, caramba! ~ Flames are a Burnin' ~ Gears Are a Turnin'...!

#Viva La Cantina

Get Adobe Flash player

While there are welding forums, machinist forums, and there are tech forums for motorcycles I've not seen any sites with all the above. It takes new folks a long time to learn various disciplines so a single site with quality content could do well.

I'd like to see fora for machine work/engine building, fabrication and related shop equipment, paint/coating/plating/bodywork, and so forth. That would make it easier for new users to find content and eventually provide a solid technical reference.

There is no reason one site couldn't cater to chobbers, cafe bikes, and any other category found to fit so long as content is segregated decently. Tech should be kept strictly focused on technology.

I don't have any beefs with this site or its management, but I ignore any content which doesn't interest me on any website.

BuckarooBanzai

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSlim View Post
    I'm just an old fart who tells the same stories all the time, but I need someone to help me understand this instagram thing and what it has to do with CC and their ability to ban someone from it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	122931.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	64958
    (From the management)
    If I didnt love you I wouldnt have put my foot in your ass... seems its feeling a bit better now though eh? Hope so, youre a good dude.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sweet talker!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnertimedave View Post
    You guys Limeys?
    I'm a Limey too!

Where are you guys?
    Near London?
    Wanna beer at the Ace?

Get Adobe Flash player

if you think starting another forum isnt going to lead to another buy out if it gets big enough, you are all delusional. It would be great to have rubsy stand true but we have all read the stories of him getting fucked up and doing dumb shit.

When you deal with random people on the internet shit gets old fast, when somebody waves a couple grand in your face to take on your problems it doesnt sound like such a bad deal.

Starting another forum isnt a bad idea but its just going to end up the same.

edit: how would you keep out all the shit head and yuppies? Ban them whenever they posted something you didnt like? I think there was another forum that did that.... it was the jockey journal kicking out anybody that didnt have a harley.

BuckarooBanzai

Quote Originally Posted by deathmetaldan View Post
    if you think starting another forum isnt going to lead to another buy out if it gets big enough, you are all delusional. It would be great to have rubsy stand true but we have all read the stories of him getting fucked up and doing dumb shit.

When you deal with random people on the internet shit gets old fast, when somebody waves a couple grand in your face to take on your problems it doesnt sound like such a bad deal.

Starting another forum isnt a bad idea but its just going to end up the same.

edit: how would you keep out all the shit head and yuppies? Ban them whenever they posted something you didnt like? I think there was another forum that did that.... it was the jockey journal kicking out anybody that didnt have a harley.
    Perhaps you are correct in your assumption, however, we'll never know, if we never try, could turn out to be something great, ...like this place once was.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fraggle - i'm in devon, magnificent bastard is in ireland.

Get Adobe Flash player

It SHOULD lead to another buyout! All is transient and scenes small and large rise and fall. Before the internet local biker scenes coalesced around shops or small groups of gearheads, then dissipated as those people changed or died off or moved. Make something good, enjoy it for what it is, then when the time is ripe sell it and move on. 70-year-old Rubsy will need to buy groceries/catheters/man diapers and keep his mobility scooter running and that takes money.

A few years of a good website is plenty. Some of us remember when Slashdot was about computers...

There is nothing precluding running a replacement for the replacement and keeping a foot in both camps. I don't have the link, but one gent made the news by owning two (blogs?) one of which was lefty and the other right-wing. He made good money because readers enjoyed them but was personally apolitical.

Fuck that starving artist meme. Do well, sell, then do well again if you like. If not, someone else will.
    Last edited by farmall; 10-24-2015 at 8:05 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Farmall, that's the 'Murican way

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    Fraggle - i'm in devon, magnificent bastard is in ireland.
    I'm in South Lincolnshire, just North of Peterborough, although I'm originally from oop North. Bizarrely I drove past the Ace yesterday and mentioned to my lady that we've got to get down there one night, perhaps on one of their chop event things they have. I'll let you know when it happens......

Share This