CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last
  1. #121
    shovelwitch
    Guest

    Default

    Its pretty funny, SC bit of Dice issue's cover art(issue 61) HARD with issue 26. There ain't no denying.

  2. #122
    BuckarooBanzai
    Guest

    Default


  3. #123
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooBanzai View Post
    For realzies?

    Viva La Cantina!

  4. #124
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKaos View Post
    For realzies?

    Viva La Cantina!
    Yes For realzies!
    VIVA LA CANTINA!!!!

  5. #125
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Resume submitted, I'm excited for new and exciting news about the revolution!

    Viva La Cantina!

  6. #126
    2lanehighways
    Guest

    Default

    donateing this as your anthem # vivalacantina www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBnSWJHawQQ thanks to" fat cat" for remindeing me of this jam
    Last edited by 2lanehighways; 10-25-2015 at 8:13 PM.

  7. #127
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    Its pretty funny, SC bit of Dice issue's cover art(issue 61) HARD with issue 26. There ain't no denying.
    What?

  8. #128
    BuckarooBanzai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2lanehighways View Post
    donateing this as your anthem # vivalacantina www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBnSWJHawQQ thanks to" fat cat" for remindeing me of this jam
    I think this is the anthem;
    Last edited by BuckarooBanzai; 10-26-2015 at 6:45 AM.

  9. #129
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    Its pretty funny, SC bit of Dice issue's cover art(issue 61) HARD with issue 26. There ain't no denying.
    I'm in no way taking sides in this argument, I'm all about a new site, not about and of the drama.

    The covers were both done by Samual Lee Turner. He has a very specific style which might explain the similarities between the two covers.

    Check this out. All this drama aside, this dude does some awesome stuff, especially if you're into heavy metal and fantasy shit. http://doomcycle.com/tag/dice-magazine/

  10. #130
    shovelwitch
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I'm in no way taking sides in this argument, I'm all about a new site, not about and of the drama.

    The covers were both done by Samual Lee Turner. He has a very specific style which might explain the similarities between the two covers.

    Check this out. All this drama aside, this dude does some awesome stuff, especially if you're into heavy metal and fantasy shit. http://doomcycle.com/tag/dice-magazine/
    Well fuck me, I'm the dumbass on this one. I wasn't dogging the art in anyway, in my ignorance I was claiming there was a style rip....thanks for the clearing up. Just for the record: Fuck Showclass anyway, and Dice magazines cover looks like Turner put more effort and imagination into it.

  11. #131
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2lanehighways View Post
    donateing this as your anthem # vivalacantina www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBnSWJHawQQ thanks to" fat cat" for remindeing me of this jam
    ??

  12. #132
    2lanehighways
    Guest

    Default

    I thought you ment this song, in another thread, no biggy...
    Last edited by 2lanehighways; 10-26-2015 at 4:46 PM.

  13. #133
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2lanehighways View Post
    I thought you ment this song, in another thread, no biggy...
    I'm offended !!!! No not really ,, I meant the foreign track

  14. #134

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    IMG_1721
    Last edited by duhstee; 10-28-2015 at 9:06 AM.

  15. #135
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I don't post all the time, I don't come here often after the buyout.. but maybe, as someone who doesn't come here as often anymore.. I might see things a little differently.

    Maybe THIS is the reason some people take the NoClass fucking so personal...

    here is the "code of conduct" sent to every new member.. SO? how many did NoClass break when they protected a guy that stole money from a cancer patient.....

    "Please take a minute to review our "Code of Conduct"

    The ChopCult Code of Conduct is easy to live by:
    1) Don't be a dick.
    2) Don't let others get away with acting like a dick.
    3) If you think a member is a dick, call him on it, but in a respectful, level-headed way.
    4) Personal bullshit meters are set pretty high around here. Tall tales and bench racing are one thing, but blatant lies and disrespect won't be tolerated.
    5) See number 1 above.
    6) We don't measure cuffs, hold petty grudges or make sweeping generalizations about people, motorcycles or their scene on ChopCult, but even douchebags are smart enough to know when they're at the wrong party.
    7) Be cool, have fun and share the experience with friends.

    Sincerely yours,

    The Chop Cult Team "

  16. #136
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooBanzai View Post
    I think this is the anthem;
    This is what it was like when I was abducted , they just kept playing that damn song .....

  17. #137
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickschoppers View Post
    I don't post all the time, I don't come here often after the buyout.. but maybe, as someone who doesn't come here as often anymore.. I might see things a little differently.

    Maybe THIS is the reason some people take the NoClass fucking so personal...

    here is the "code of conduct" sent to every new member.. SO? how many did NoClass break when they protected a guy that stole money from a cancer patient.....

    "Please take a minute to review our "Code of Conduct"

    The ChopCult Code of Conduct is easy to live by:
    1) Don't be a dick.
    2) Don't let others get away with acting like a dick.
    3) If you think a member is a dick, call him on it, but in a respectful, level-headed way.
    4) Personal bullshit meters are set pretty high around here. Tall tales and bench racing are one thing, but blatant lies and disrespect won't be tolerated.
    5) See number 1 above.
    6) We don't measure cuffs, hold petty grudges or make sweeping generalizations about people, motorcycles or their scene on ChopCult, but even douchebags are smart enough to know when they're at the wrong party.
    7) Be cool, have fun and share the experience with friends.

    Sincerely yours,

    The Chop Cult Team "
    100% Correct!

  18. #138
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickschoppers View Post
    I don't post all the time, I don't come here often after the buyout.. but maybe, as someone who doesn't come here as often anymore.. I might see things a little differently.

    Maybe THIS is the reason some people take the NoClass fucking so personal...

    here is the "code of conduct" sent to every new member.. SO? how many did NoClass break when they protected a guy that stole money from a cancer patient.....

    "Please take a minute to review our "Code of Conduct"

    The ChopCult Code of Conduct is easy to live by:
    1) Don't be a dick.
    2) Don't let others get away with acting like a dick.
    3) If you think a member is a dick, call him on it, but in a respectful, level-headed way.
    4) Personal bullshit meters are set pretty high around here. Tall tales and bench racing are one thing, but blatant lies and disrespect won't be tolerated.
    5) See number 1 above.
    6) We don't measure cuffs, hold petty grudges or make sweeping generalizations about people, motorcycles or their scene on ChopCult, but even douchebags are smart enough to know when they're at the wrong party.
    7) Be cool, have fun and share the experience with friends.

    Sincerely yours,

    The Chop Cult Team "

    Exactly. Do as I say not as I do. Gotta cash these checks still.

  19. #139
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickschoppers View Post
    I don't post all the time, I don't come here often after the buyout.. but maybe, as someone who doesn't come here as often anymore.. I might see things a little differently.

    Maybe THIS is the reason some people take the NoClass fucking so personal...

    here is the "code of conduct" sent to every new member.. SO? how many did NoClass break when they protected a guy that stole money from a cancer patient.....

    "Please take a minute to review our "Code of Conduct"

    The ChopCult Code of Conduct is easy to live by:
    1) Don't be a dick.
    2) Don't let others get away with acting like a dick.
    3) If you think a member is a dick, call him on it, but in a respectful, level-headed way.
    4) Personal bullshit meters are set pretty high around here. Tall tales and bench racing are one thing, but blatant lies and disrespect won't be tolerated.
    5) See number 1 above.
    6) We don't measure cuffs, hold petty grudges or make sweeping generalizations about people, motorcycles or their scene on ChopCult, but even douchebags are smart enough to know when they're at the wrong party.
    7) Be cool, have fun and share the experience with friends.

    Sincerely yours,

    The Chop Cult Team "
    Fuck That I'm always a dick. Thats just me. Number 1 should say NO FUCKING PUSSYS ALLOWED.

  20. #140
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    "Sent to all the new members" That means us OGs can still be dicks under the granfathered in clause.

    Fuck you ChopCult
    Loop hole Motha Fuckahs

Share This



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in