CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

and fuckk alll thatttt. my first sexaul obseesssiiionn was jessica rabbit (whos wasnt am i right?)

and tatttoooo you are constantly complaining about the jp being a waste of space, but are constantly in here. then at the same time complaining how other people are saying they are done but keep coming back.......... kind of ,,,, ironic isnt it???????

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    and fuckk alll thatttt. my first sexaul obseesssiiionn was jessica rabbit (whos wasnt am i right?)

and tatttoooo you are constantly complaining about the jp being a waste of space, but are constantly in here. then at the same time complaining how other people are saying they are done but keep coming back.......... kind of ,,,, ironic isnt it???????
    I never said I wasn't coming on JP..... Unlike many that have no resolve on here have....... I keep coming back to the JP to prove that the JP is a waste of space,,,,,, I'm not the only one proving it.... LOL Read the above if you don't believe it.... LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

Space

The final frontier

Get Adobe Flash player

so your contribution to this waste of space is not such a waste, but everyone elses is??? this is meant to be the space wasting section, mindless drivel, random rants, and retard amputee fuck finder section. it is explicitly labeled as such in the foreword, just so there wont be any confusion by passers by unknowingly wandering in here and stumbling upon meatspins, ewoks, rainbow unicorns, and polls about cool striped socks, and thinking they have just crossed some interdimensional black hole time warp and might now all of a sudden need therapy........ but no its just your friendly junkpile weirdos.

but in other news, i will not have you bad mouth the lovely jessica rabbit and call any bespoken word about her a waste of space. one does not get the most amazing redhead ever (and all red heads win at being hot, except the ones with excessive freckles, thats just gross. but milk white pale skinned fire bush neatly trimmed...........holy shit my weiner just moved) tattooed on his inner thigh for nothing!!!

its there for jerking off.......,,,,,..,.,.,.,.,,,,.,.,.,!!!!!!!!

?

Get Adobe Flash player

so your contribution to this waste of space is not such a waste, but everyone elses is??? this is meant to be the space wasting section, mindless drivel, random rants, and retard amputee fuck finder section. it is explicitly labeled as such in the foreword, just so there wont be any confusion by passers by unknowingly wandering in here and stumbling upon meatspins, ewoks, rainbow unicorns, and polls about cool striped socks, and thinking they have just crossed some interdimensional black hole time warp and might now all of a sudden need therapy........ but no its just your friendly junkpile weirdos.

but in other news, i will not have you bad mouth the lovely jessica rabbit and call any bespoken word about her a waste of space. one does not get the most amazing redhead ever (and all red heads win at being hot, except the ones with excessive freckles, thats just gross. but milk white pale skinned fire bush neatly trimmed...........holy shit my weiner just moved) tattooed on his inner thigh for nothing!!!

?
    LOL I rest my case....... LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

This thread should be closed as should the JP................
    Last edited by Tattooo; 11-14-2015 at 9:22 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ahhh,redheads.my ex was smoking hot. 4'10,90Lbs.,who needs an amputee when They're fucking spinners

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Ahhh,redheads.my ex was smoking hot. 4'10,90Lbs.,who needs an amputee when They're fucking spinners
    LOL yea what he said.....

Get Adobe Flash player

one does not get the most amazing redhead ever tattooed on his inner thigh for nothing!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	65492

Get Adobe Flash player

thats the oh face right there. ^^^^

i dont understand, you want a bunch of "rebels" to stay in their lane? live inside the box? thats just weird.......your just weird. dudes would always spill over into the mains every now and then, and their shit would get pushed into the junk pile. i flip around on the main for american junk and dont see a ton of purposeful sabotagery so i really dont understand. only thing ive seen over the past few years is a major decline in every area of this forum, mains and jp alike. its life though, highs and lows, peaks and valleys, ebb and flow man you know. the new wave will come in and do their thing and some people will still hang around and chime periodically to put these whippersnappers in check.

Get Adobe Flash player

I like cake

Get Adobe Flash player

I like cake
    I like black people

Get Adobe Flash player

I like cake

Let them eat cake........

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    LOL Did you expect anything different from the JP??????? Like I've said many times before what a waste of internet space........

When you only can dream of working on bikes you can't expect much more...... LOL Dream on!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck are you here then?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    I like black people
    Let them eat black people.you like your black women rare don't ya(bloody in the middle) ?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Why the fuck are you here then?

Because I can......Why are you here? Isn't the new JP working out???

Get Adobe Flash player

Because I can......Why are you here? Isn't the new JP working out???
    Yup we are here for the same reasons, because we can you sniveling little BITCH!
    You little ChopCult whore go back to the tech forums and get your fucking ChopCult pom-poms out. You little fucking ChopCult groupie. Kick rocks Cunt.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LinkBelt View Post
    Yup we are here for the same reasons, because we can you sniveling little BITCH!
    You little ChopCult whore go back to the tech forums and get your fucking ChopCult pom-poms out. You little fucking ChopCult groupie. Kick rocks Cunt.

Your one the cry babies that said they were leaving not me...... Why don't you take your rattler and go play in the new JP sand box...... Or is it not the shit you thought it would be......

Get Adobe Flash player

Your one the cry babies that said they were leaving not me...... Why don't you take your rattler and go play in the new JP sand box...... Or is it not the shit you thought it would be......
    The new JP? If your refering to #vivalacantina so far it's everything and more of what the JP used to be before the communist take over of Kaistream and there yes man Lisa. I just use ChopCult now for the classifieds and recruiting in the JP. Me being here has a purpose for the greater good of the scene. Unlike you who doesn't even have a clue of what the revolution is about. Although thats OK you just sit right there and think long and hard about who's the joke. Like I said before if you want tech go to jockeyjournal.com ChopCult doesn't even compair to the jjs tech archives. And your fight about the JP being wasted space is futile the internet is nothing but space. So whats your concern again? The internet is going to run out of space? Now thats a joke.

Your still a sniveling little BITCH!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LinkBelt View Post
    The new JP? If your refering to #vivalacantina so far it's everything and more of what the JP used to be before the communist take over of Kaistream and there yes man Lisa. I just use ChopCult now for the classifieds and recruiting in the JP. Me being here has a purpose for the greater good of the scene. Unlike you who doesn't even have a clue of what the revolution is about. Although thats OK you just sit right there and think long and hard about who's the joke. Like I said before if you want tech go to jockeyjournal.com ChopCult doesn't even compair to the jjs tech archives. And your fight about the JP being wasted space is futile the internet is nothing but space. So whats your concern again? The internet is going to run out of space? Now thats a joke.

Your still a sniveling little BITCH!!!

LOL It's keeping you busy so it's not a waste of time to me..... LOL Cry on.....

Share This