X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FatKat
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai
    I think this is the anthem;
    This is what it was like when I was abducted , they just kept playing that damn song .....

Comment

• JockEShift
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by slickschoppers
      I don't post all the time, I don't come here often after the buyout.. but maybe, as someone who doesn't come here as often anymore.. I might see things a little differently.

Maybe THIS is the reason some people take the NoClass fucking so personal...

here is the "code of conduct" sent to every new member.. SO? how many did NoClass break when they protected a guy that stole money from a cancer patient.....

"Please take a minute to review our "Code of Conduct"

The ChopCult Code of Conduct is easy to live by:
      1) Don't be a dick.
      2) Don't let others get away with acting like a dick.
      3) If you think a member is a dick, call him on it, but in a respectful, level-headed way.
      4) Personal bullshit meters are set pretty high around here. Tall tales and bench racing are one thing, but blatant lies and disrespect won't be tolerated.
      5) See number 1 above.
      6) We don't measure cuffs, hold petty grudges or make sweeping generalizations about people, motorcycles or their scene on ChopCult, but even douchebags are smart enough to know when they're at the wrong party.
      7) Be cool, have fun and share the experience with friends.

Sincerely yours,

The Chop Cult Team "
      100% Correct!

Comment

• loddytoddy
        • Jul 2014

I don't post all the time, I don't come here often after the buyout.. but maybe, as someone who doesn't come here as often anymore.. I might see things a little differently.

here is the "code of conduct" sent to every new member.. SO? how many did NoClass break when they protected a guy that stole money from a cancer patient.....

1) Don't be a dick.
        3) If you think a member is a dick, call him on it, but in a respectful, level-headed way.
        4) Personal bullshit meters are set pretty high around here. Tall tales and bench racing are one thing, but blatant lies and disrespect won't be tolerated.
        5) See number 1 above.
        6) We don't measure cuffs, hold petty grudges or make sweeping generalizations about people, motorcycles or their scene on ChopCult, but even douchebags are smart enough to know when they're at the wrong party.

Sincerely yours,

The Chop Cult Team "

Exactly. Do as I say not as I do. Gotta cash these checks still.

Comment

• LinkBelt
          • Oct 2010

1) Don't be a dick.
          5) See number 1 above.

Sincerely yours,

The Chop Cult Team "
          Fuck That I'm always a dick. Thats just me. Number 1 should say NO FUCKING PUSSYS ALLOWED.

Comment

• LinkBelt
            • Oct 2010

"Sent to all the new members" That means us OGs can still be dicks under the granfathered in clause.

Fuck you ChopCult
            Loop hole Motha Fuckahs

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by LinkBelt
              "Sent to all the new members" That means us OGs can still be dicks under the granfathered in clause.

Fuck you ChopCult
              Loop hole Motha Fuckahs
              What if my real name is Richard Cranium?

Comment

• LinkBelt
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                What if my real name is Richard Cranium?
                By all means be a Dick Head then.

True I once met a guy named Richard Spew. He stuck out his hand and said I'm Richard Spew. I just laughed my ass off but no way was I shaking his hand.

Comment

• FatKat
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by LinkBelt

Fuck you ChopCult
                  Loop hole Motha Fuckahs
                  Suck on that !

Comment

• LinkBelt
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by FatKat
                    Suck on that !
                    #vivalacantina
                    Motha Fuckahs

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                      • Jul 2013

Suck on that !
                      Sorry I'm a dick and ain't got no mouth so suck on me instead

Comment

• BuckarooBanzai
                        • Apr 2024

1) Don't be a dick.
                        5) See number 1 above.

Sincerely yours,

The Chop Cult Team "
                        I'm seriously down with #7, All about sharing my experiences with my friends, about those on the 33 who stole money(Dusty), those who lied about being affiliated with those who stole money(NoClass), and those who continue to take said individuals money and run their ads, (supporting such activity) AND WHOM HAVE ALSO CONTINUALLY ATTEMPTED TO HIDE THE FACTS.(Lisa)

Comment

• FatKat
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                          Sorry I'm a dick and ain't got no mouth so suck on me instead
                          Put some cholula hot sauce on it and I'll think about it

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                            • Jul 2013

Put some cholula hot sauce on it and I'll think about it
                            Nope I'm rubbing my dick in some ghost peppers

Comment

• LinkBelt
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai
                              I'm seriously down with #7, All about sharing my experiences with my friends, about those on the 33 who stole money(Dusty), those who lied about being affiliated with those who stole money(NoClass), and those who continue to take said individuals money and run their ads, (supporting such activity) AND WHOM HAVE ALSO CONTINUALLY ATTEMPTED TO HIDE THE FACTS.(Lisa)
                              @fuckalltheabouvementionedniggers

#vivalacantina

Comment

• shovelwitch
                                • Apr 2024

Hey homies, why don't we make a r/vivalacantina or r/junkpile reddit sub as a makeshift?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;