CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Shaking at 70mph

I have an 03 Suzuki intruder 1400 with a glass pack exhaust and k&n airfilter. It runs great until I hit around 70mph. Then the left peg vibrates so hard that my leg will fall asleep and I can't go faster then 70mph. I synced the carbs once and gaped the plugs. I haven't rejeted the carbs and I'm not sure if my A/F screws are the same I'll check that in the morning any suggestions will be great thanks in advance. If your on Oahu let's grab a beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermandt View Post
    I have an 03 Suzuki intruder 1400 with a glass pack exhaust and k&n airfilter. It runs great until I hit around 70mph. Then the left peg vibrates so hard that my leg will fall asleep and I can't go faster then 70mph. I synced the carbs once and gaped the plugs. I haven't rejeted the carbs and I'm not sure if my A/F screws are the same I'll check that in the morning any suggestions will be great thanks in advance. If your on Oahu let's grab a beer!
    Has it ever gone over 70mph? If so, what was the last thing that you changed?

Nick

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Supermandt View Post
    your wheels balanced?
    Tires good?
    check your swing arm bushings.
    look to see if the motor mounts are tight.

vibration like that is usually mechanical in nature. I'd start with the balancing

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Intruders arent supposed to go that fast! Slow down!

Share This