CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Default Nipple piercings

Any of you guys dating/married/have experience with a girl with her nips skewered? My girlfriend is wanting to get it done and I just want to know how awesome it may or may not be, and if you were dating the girl when she got them how the healing process went and how soon you could play with those puppies! And ask away for pics you perverts but you won't be getting them either way I have a strong guess. Thanks
    Last edited by LeanMcLean; 10-14-2015 at 6:52 PM. Reason: Apparently I'm gay as fuck.

thebcb

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMcLean View Post
    "..when he got them how the healing process went and how soon you could play with those puppies!..."
    Just an observation...

I guess they're fun? I think it's been 11 years now that mine's had them so they've just become the norm for me. I don't really remember anything else anymore.

Haha damnit, and thanks. I'm stoked she wants them!

My wifes are pierced. they take 6-8 weeks to fully heal. Make em super sensitive after and fun to play with

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

HAHAHAH "apparently, i'm gay as fuck"

priceless.

Yeah, nipple piercings can be alright.

Man 6 to 8 weeks is rough though to fully heal. But if she's down for it all the power to her. We've got a great local piercer anyways so that's a positive. One of her friends at school got it done recently and it got her wanting them too.

Get Adobe Flash player

I go through phases where I like chicks with them. Back on that kick recently. I think they look awesome, but some chicks never seem to "heal". Other chicks want them tugged on two days later. Post before and after pics of your chica.

If the piercer hits a duct? That shit wont ever heal just ooze and ooze... otherwise the nipple slightly increases in size and there will be about a 2 week window of super awesome sensation after the first week of suckage... then just some fucking metal in your tits... that some other tit likes to twist on like an asshole from time to time.

Get Adobe Flash player

Not good for suckin and then there are the TSA screenings...This from the fags at the TSA

http://blog.tsa.gov/2013/04/wearing-...rough-tsa.html

Get Adobe Flash player

nips taste like metal then. they're cool to look at but sucking nips shouldn't be like chewing on tinfoil or smell like a can of change.

Get Adobe Flash player

When I was in my early 20's my gf who was 18 and had DD's (she was only 5'2) got them. I simply hinted it might be bad ass. I came home one day and viola. Was a bit shocked cause she was a real girly girl. Didn't think she had the sack. They were fun to look at but the novelty wore off after a while and she removed them. She wore fitted shirts and the piercings would show through and bother her in certain settings.

Coolness factor is a 10 but I prefer 100% nip in the mouth when slobbering on em.

Get Adobe Flash player

Never liked 'em. Or any other body piercings. I can handle earrings on a girl, but that's about it. Not a big fan of ink on a chick either.

Get Adobe Flash player

grant you are too weird with the tattoo hating.

i love a girl thats sleeved up!!! super hot to me, but hey this is your burrito you dress it up how you like.

Thanks for the opinions. I love how the piercings look on girls, and I love tattoos. I'm interested to see if I'll grow to hate them, but I think they'll open more possibilities than limit them. She's sensitive to cheap metals in her earrings so if she gets this done it will probably be with titanium piercings. I wonder if those will give that shit metal taste too?

thebcb

She's sensitive to cheap metals in her earrings so if she gets this done it will probably be with titanium piercings. I wonder if those will give that shit metal taste too?
    Nah man, just cool white sparks...

Get Adobe Flash player

Nope,just an expensive metal taste
    Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 10-15-2015 at 7:02 PM.

Thanks for the opinions. I love how the piercings look on girls, and I love tattoos. I'm interested to see if I'll grow to hate them, but I think they'll open more possibilities than limit them. She's sensitive to cheap metals in her earrings so if she gets this done it will probably be with titanium piercings. I wonder if those will give that shit metal taste too?
    If the piercer uses jewelry that isn't junk to start with, it will be made of implant-grade surgical stainless steel anyway...so no need to spring for titanium jewelry. 99.99% of people's bodies won't have a problem with the stainless, even if they have issues with nickel and silver.
    As far as opinions go, I think they're awesome, and they dont taste any different unless she forgets to clean them for a few days!!

Get Adobe Flash player

any piercing apart from Prince Albert is pretty much gayer than a handbag full of rainbows

thebcb

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    any piercing apart from Prince Albert is pretty much gayer than a handbag full of rainbows
    I'm gonna lay this out in mathematical equations that will illustrate when it is and is not okay.

In these equations F=Female G=Gay(see also Homosexual) H=Hot M=Male P=Piercing

This is bad:
    M+P=G

This is worse:
    (M+P)*2=G*G (really G)

This is okay:
    F+P=G

This is better:
    (H+F)+P=G

And to take it one step better than that:
    [(H+F)+P]*2=G*G

As you can see, the results of nipple piercings in a positive or negative matter is relative to what said nipples are attached to.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by thebcb View Post
    I'm gonna lay this out in mathematical equations that will illustrate when it is and is not okay.

In these equations F=Female G=Gay(see also Homosexual) H=Hot M=Male P=Piercing

This is bad:
    M+P=G

This is worse:
    (M+P)*2=G*G (really G)

This is okay:
    F+P=G

This is better:
    (H+F)+P=G

And to take it one step better than that:
    [(H+F)+P]*2=G*G

As you can see, the results of nipple piercings in a positive or negative matter is relative to what said nipples are attached to.
    my brain hurts.. I hate algebra

Share This