CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Waco shooting update

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state...n-killings.ece

Of 170 held after Waco biker shooting, all are now out of jail, with none charged in killings

That's just some seriously messed up shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thats fucking awsome fuck those pigs

Get Adobe Flash player

They all shouldn't have been arrested to begin with.

Get Adobe Flash player

... and I'm sure the media won't cover or clear the names of the wrongly accused as strongly as they spread the lies originally.

Get Adobe Flash player

Publicly executing fellow citizens and innocents in cold blood with automatic weapons! Hauling away eye witnesses and holding them incommunicado for months in order to hide their crimes from the public. What kind of lies does one have to tell one's self everyday to make that alright in one's minds so that they might be able to live with themselves? It appears that the justice system's police, prosecutors,and judges have among themselves sociopaths and even a few psychopaths. Russia is attacking the scourge that is ISIS and the USA is using para military police to massacre her citizen. The world is changing very fast these days. Not so easy to say who the good guys are anymore.

Get Adobe Flash player

You are challenging wing as King of the trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Publicly executing fellow citizens and innocents in cold blood with automatic weapons! Hauling away eye witnesses and holding them incommunicado for months in order to hide their crimes from the public. What kind of lies does one have to tell one's self everyday to make that alright in one's minds so that they might be able to live with themselves? It appears that the justice system's police, prosecutors,and judges have among themselves sociopaths and even a few psychopaths. Russia is attacking the scourge that is ISIS and the USA is using para military police to massacre her citizen. The world is changing very fast these days. Not so easy to say who the good guys are anymore.

Get Adobe Flash player

Interesting how even up in Canada, we were blasted with news trumpeting about the evil scum bikers getting arrested en mass, yet this is the very first piece of information showing the release and their innocence. In fact, I can only find info on it on The Aging Rebel and here. Every other news site has it buried deep now.

No better admission of fault then to furiously backpedal and deny everything.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by J63M View Post
    Interesting how even up in Canada, we were blasted with news trumpeting about the evil scum bikers getting arrested en mass, yet this is the very first piece of information showing the release and their innocence. In fact, I can only find info on it on The Aging Rebel and here. Every other news site has it buried deep now.

No better admission of fault then to furiously backpedal and deny everything.
    And the damage is already done.any backpedaling won't make any patch holder's image improve.they accomplished exactly what they wanted.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    And the damage is already done.any backpedaling won't make any patch holder's image improve.they accomplished exactly what they wanted.
    I think you and I could both agree that they don't really give a shit about the public's perception of they and their clubs lol.

But this is about so much more. This is about violating human and constitutional rights. It's about murder. It's about corruption. It's fucking terrible, man.

Get Adobe Flash player

The US gov't gives fuck all about third world human rights and back home the Constitution is a hurdle to clear or a tool to twist in their favor. Bikers are a boogeyman to the general public, in our Fascist state anyone that is "not like us" can be "detained" or, in this case, executed without question. At least they can still sue the state.
    Last edited by seaking; 10-06-2015 at 1:59 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by seaking View Post
    At least they can still sue the state.
    And if they win, where does that money come from?
    Our taxes?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    And if they win, where does that money come from?
    Our taxes?
    yep. maybe next time it's time to vote the taxpayers will pay more attention to who they're giving the keys to.

Get Adobe Flash player

The police should be charged with engaging in organized crime. We all knew the outcome to this

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    I think you and I could both agree that they don't really give a shit about the public's perception of they and their clubs lol.

But this is about so much more. This is about violating human and constitutional rights. It's about murder. It's about corruption. It's fucking terrible, man.
    Oh I agree about it being much more.what I meant by image is its harder to fly undetected now.hell my MC is only one piece but for a while after this I was getting all kinds of looks and local cops following me.had a owner of a bar(whom I know well) ask me to conceal my knife" until this shit in Texas"clears up.I've probably walked in his bar 20,000 times with that knife.but you're right about the civil liberties. I guess the cop's club has more than the rest

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Pine18 View Post
    The police should be charged with engaging in organized crime. We all knew the outcome to this
    That's a good one.shouldn't RICO apply to cops too?hmm,we wouldn't have any cops then,would we?

Get Adobe Flash player

So what further scam will the police use.... maybe they'll say all the perps were the ones shot dead so no charges needed. Need video and witnesses to say different. Need a Federal investigation...although a deal's already probably been worked out to cover all asses.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Oh I agree about it being much more.what I meant by image is its harder to fly undetected now.hell my MC is only one piece but for a while after this I was getting all kinds of looks and local cops following me.had a owner of a bar(whom I know well) ask me to conceal my knife" until this shit in Texas"clears up.I've probably walked in his bar 20,000 times with that knife.but you're right about the civil liberties. I guess the cop's club has more than the rest
    shit, in '73 when i started the first chapter of a patch wearing club in my town the local po po formed a task force to monitor us complete with 24/7 surveilence and shadows. fukin unmarked cars would sit across the street from the clubhouse at a gas station and log all activity and visitors. when we went out of town we were handed off to state units who would watch and track us. my ex was a po radio operator at the time and years later during a brief reconcilliation she filled me in on all the shit i caused. hell, i was just havin fun, they're the ones that got their panties in a twist ;-)

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LilBill View Post
    shit, in '73 when i started the first chapter of a patch wearing club in my town the local po po formed a task force to monitor us complete with 24/7 surveilence and shadows. fukin unmarked cars would sit across the street from the clubhouse at a gas station and log all activity and visitors. when we went out of town we were handed off to state units who would watch and track us. my ex was a po radio operator at the time and years later during a brief reconcilliation she filled me in on all the shit i caused. hell, i was just havin fun, they're the ones that got their panties in a twist ;-)
    Shit man, didn't you know that fun and freedom aren't allowed?

Get Adobe Flash player

If clubs would cease doing silly shit like shooting each other (over issues no one else may discuss but the reasons humans kill each other are standard through history) there would be no leverage for pork to exploit. The option exists for all clubs to be totally unarmed at gatherings and not fight over anything. Other social groups manage that feat most of the time. The cops (so far) haven't been proven to have fired first.

Grossly excessive un-Constitutional acts are still wrong and a separate issue, but grown men shooting each other over insults is raghead nonsense and begging for crushing. At least the Mafia were (usually) smart enough to disappear their problem humans and mostly didn't fight in public. Fighting between clubs over who rules PUBLIC space is also anti-Constitutional for public "territory" belongs to everyone.

Smart outlaws are invisible. That's how to get away with breaking the law. Learn from the rich who own the country mostly anonymously or behind layers of obfuscation.

This time Waco pork went batshit crazy and may or may not be successfully sued for it, but the reason pork are empowered to murder people their EMPLOYING PUBLIC don't care for is that enough of that public are fine with that. Most people have a long list of other humans they are fine with snuffing. If they can't do it themselves they delegate. Writ large it's called "war" and writ small it's done by LEOs squashing selected groups no one outside those groups will miss much.

I predict the dead guys get the blame, almost everyone else walks, and only a few lawsuits succeed though they may (and should) hammer the weeping fuck out of Wacos budget.

Share This