CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Cisco726

My kids do also and yeah, it is. Rare to see really good ones these days.

Cisco726

Lmao!! That was a great remix!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    And THAT mentality Ladies and Gentlemen is why things like My Lai happen.
    No that mentality is what keeps soldiers alive. You can't be like aw look it's just a little camel jockey, wait what's he holding? Boom you are dead. I'm not saying run around and shoot em all (I'd prefer to just bomb them because it would be cheaper and faster) but I can't feel sorrow for them. I have too many friends dead and fucked up for the rest of their lives because of these fuckfaces.

Looking at the photos online it looks like where the truck was parked/abandoned that they probably died from dehydration/ suffocation long befor the truck truck was even parked there

Get Adobe Flash player

And THAT mentality Ladies and Gentlemen is why things like My Lai happen.
    two very different things. please don't compare our nam vets that were put in a bad situation with any of the shit going on now.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    two very different things. please don't compare our nam vets that were put in a bad situation with any of the shit going on now.

Get Adobe Flash player

Let's not forget that the highest percentage of foreign insurgents in Iraq came from Syria...so there's that to consider

shovelwitch

I feel you man, it is great you want to help. I watched the documentary by vice on the dismal state of Syrian hospitals in the conflict areas. There was a scene in particular of a shaken two year old with tears drying on his face and half his head blown off, nothing could be done for him. I teared up and went in to a state of depression for a week, wondering what the fuck I could do.

It is an age old question of the feels and the reals, and although I support you being driven to compassion, there are some finer but glaring issues regarding religious and ethnic motivations of the people in the Middle East. Take Sweden for instance, one of the most liberal and progressive hubs of the world. The influx of refugees from both Africa and the Middle East have been granted citizenship with somewhat open arms. Legislation was passed to prevent ethnic profiling of crimes as not to bolster racial discrimination. Sweden is now 2nd place rape capital of the world, and since there has be no profiling of the nationalities it is stifling any progress toward admitting that the progressive and compassionate to a fault culture is wrong in regards to Muslims. My point is: if you care, work on yourself, educate yourself and go there yourself to assess the situation and maybe even help. Until then, I'm afraid to say although no children should suffer it is often the case that their parents being assholes got them in that shitty situation. If you are really so compelled to help (and I am considering this myself) rather than send cash, consider adoption.

Typed on a shitty tablet with fuckery spellcheck.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDutch View Post
    replace Germany with Minneapolis and Syrians with Somalians. yup.

Get Adobe Flash player

Have to also comment on some of you heartless bastards that put small kids in the same pot as any terrorist fucks, these are kids ffs.
    Do you pet baby rattlesnakes?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by turbonate View Post
    Do you pet baby rattlesnakes?
    Haha

Get Adobe Flash player

My Lai happened specifically because of one unit having terrible discipline and incompetent officers. Let's not make up shit about wars we have only superficial ideas about. Disciplined units were highly successful at winning local support when the South Vietnamese government (who deserved to lose, make no mistake in that respect) didn't fuck things up. Hmong were highly supportive of US special forces operations for many years which is why they were allowed to emigrate from Southeast Asia to the US.

You don't have to care about enemy civilians to act professionally when you understand the mission matters more than your feelings. All the Middle East outside Israel (and many Jihadists live in Israeli controlled areas) consists of enemy civilians ranging from frenemy clients of convenience to outright combatants.

Kids don't matter when they are enemy kids and will never, ever do anything but breed more enemies. Harden your pampered hearts and cure your ignorance. All Muslims deserve to be exterminated but since that is unfashionable the next best bet for civilization is to nurture the sort of dirty war Muslims adore so they can kill more of each other and disrupt their societies. Refugees are a product of Muslims having fun, but those refugees spread their culture as long as they breathe. We are better off when they die, and ideally all who have the slightest sympathy with these anti-human superstitionists would die too because they are cultural traitors who hate their own nations so bitterly they refuse to defend them.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just like I said when you first posted this. Snakes to the bosom. Send them all back.

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't know how you guys feel about this but we just discovered a truck in europe with 72 dead asylum seekers who made their way from Syria.
    I find the thought of young kids as young as 2 years old suffocating with their parents completely intolerable and I asked my club what we can do. Problem is I have no idea what to suggest and wonder if anybody here has any idea what a motorcycle club could do to help.
    Wow. I don't know how I missed this load of shit. First I had to laugh at the prospect of MB asking my Club if they wanted to help. Then I read all the feel-good horse shit. Some of you are not paying attention. This migration (invasion) is not about the families or kids. The vast majority of those people are military aged young men. They are not even all from Syria or Iraq. There is an effort being made to flood Europe with Muslims so they can out-breed everyone else. Europe as we have known it will cease to exist, all in the name of charity and "multiculturism". The rapes and violent crime have already begun. Carefully chosen photo-ops mask the panic in Germany and other countries. So, MB, defend your shores or learn Arabic.

Now....... about that My Lai statement. Please refrain from talking about things you know nothing about. It makes you sound stupid.

'preciate ya Farmall.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...across-europe/

Get Adobe Flash player

Kill them and send the rest back or kill them too. Fuck them

Get Adobe Flash player

Yes...I dont think we need anymore gibbirish talking motherfuckers around here, that think the line were all in dosent apply to them..fucking retards ....

shovelwitch

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post
    Yes...I dont think we need anymore gibbirish talking motherfuckers around here, that think the line were all in dosent apply to them..fucking retards ....
    "Gibberish"

Get Adobe Flash player

Ask Parisians what happens when fools invite enemies home to stay.

Share This