Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramzilla
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
    Seriously! God help us all if that guy becomes the next president, he is the embodiment of a scumbag
    Just out of curiousity how will Trump becoming our president affect you personally? Not being a smart ass I am actually wondering.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Ramzilla
      Just out of curiousity how will Trump becoming our president affect you personally? Not being a smart ass I am actually wondering.
      And here is an honest response.

EVERY President had in some way or form a real impact on our lives in Euroland, believe it or not but what every direction the US marches Europe isn't far behind, you fucking yanks are a war loving nation and with Putin fingerfucking the red button on any given day we need a level headed kinda guy in the office and not somebody who finds it amusing to take the piss out of somebody who was caged up Rambo style for x amount of years.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
        • Oct 2013

And here is an honest response.

EVERY President had in some way or form a real impact on our lives in Euroland, believe it or not but what every direction the US marches Europe isn't far behind, you fucking yanks are a war loving nation and with Putin fingerfucking the red button on any given day we need a level headed kinda guy in the office and not somebody who finds it amusing to take the piss out of somebody who was caged up Rambo style for x amount of years.
        War loving?
        As compared to whom?

The Brits?

The Germans?

The Algerian loving French?

I think we solve Europe's problems then retreat. Over and over. Then again you xenophobic fucks define your nationalistic borders on along ethnic lines and bitch about us yanks.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
          War loving?
          As compared to whom?

The Brits?

The Germans?

The Algerian loving French?

I think we solve Europe's problems then retreat. Over and over. Then again you xenophobic fucks define your nationalistic borders on along ethnic lines and bitch about us yanks.
          Count the years since WW2 the US hasn't been in some form of conflict, not saying that is a bad thing, world policing and all.
          You solved Europe's problems once, and that was not because you were concerned about the jews but because you wanted a cut of the action.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
            • Oct 2013

Count the years since WW2 the US hasn't been in some form of conflict, not saying that is a bad thing, world policing and all.
            You solved Europe's problems once, and that was not because you were concerned about the jews but because you wanted a cut of the action.
            Um...

Doughboys bro...

And if we wanted a piece of the cut, we'd have shot DeGaulle

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
              Um...

Doughboys bro...

And if we wanted a piece of the cut, we'd have shot DeGaulle

What I am saying is that the entry of the US in regards to WW2 was not due to love and commitment they had for the UK but for financial gains, again I have no problem with that.
              Let's not even start with Perl Harbor.

Comment

• IndianaSlim
                • Jan 2013

Click image for larger version

Name:	Worldwars.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1284422

Comment

• IndianaSlim
                  • Jan 2013

What I am saying is that the entry of the US in regards to WW2 was not due to love and commitment they had for the UK but for financial gains, again I have no problem with that.
                  Let's not even start with Perl Harbor.
                  You don't know much about history, do you? Just where were those financial gains made? I guess the paperhanging corporal had nothing to do with it.

Comment

• JockEShift
                    • Feb 2015

Comment

• Ramzilla
                      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by JockEShift

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by IndianaSlim
                        You don't know much about history, do you? Just where were those financial gains made? I guess the paperhanging corporal had nothing to do with it.
                        Come on, the US Economy was litterly on its knees before WW2, you don't need to be a mental giant to understand that any war is hugely beneficial to the local economy.

Edit: Before anybody jumps on the bandwagon here and accuses me of anti americanism let me tripple assure you I LOVE 'Murica.
                        Last edited by Magnificentbastard; 07-21-2015, 7:50 AM.

Comment

• krb
                          • Jun 2013

But just imagine the damage this guy could do
                          Do damage to what? We're talking about a President, not a King or an Emperor or any of that other European autocrat shit, and he'd be the ultimate lame duck president. He wouldn't be able to get enough votes in congress to pass a fart.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by krb
                            Do damage to what? We're talking about a President, not a King or an Emperor or any of that other European autocrat shit, and he'd be the ultimate lame duck president. He wouldn't be able to get enough votes in congress to pass a fart.
                            your word in gods ears

Comment

• Ramzilla
                              • Oct 2013

your word in gods ears

Comment

• CRFyou
                                • Mar 2010

Come on, the US Economy was litterly on its knees before WW2, you don't need to be a mental giant to understand that any war is hugely beneficial to the local economy.

Edit: Before anybody jumps on the bandwagon here and accuses me of anti americanism let me tripple assure you I LOVE 'Murica.

Everyone capitalizes on war and tragedy. Not capitalizing on it when it's there for the taking is the true tragedy.

The Japanese clearly engaged us. There was a brief period where the hawks in the US were upset since we had no reason to go into Europe. Only Japan had did us dirt.

Then Uncle Schnitzel opened his big fucking mouth like he was king shit on the block and declared war on us, unprovoked.

THAT is what brought us into Europe. And of course people were stoked. Men are men and want to flex their nuts. Plus just like during the first world war, we "invested" a lot of money and war materiel into the Allies. If possible, we would like to get paid back. If Hitler was your overlord, he'd probably not kick down.

Of course it's not an investment, but more of an ally helping out where he can so the nazi steam roller didn't sort all you bitches out through blitzkreig like they were so good at doing.

People argue that the Soviet Union played the biggest role insofar as infantry to combat the Germans... But the truth is, without our infrastructure, supplies, and FUEL, those commies would have gotten rolled by the 6th Army hard. Like no fucking contest.

When Churchill and Stalin started chopping up Europe, they did it behind our backs because they knew we'd be disgusted by the blatant imperialism.

So yeah, we're fucking war fighters and have a warrior culture. But a lot of bitches forget that they begged us for it. And of course if we're spilling our blood, we're gonna have contracts in place to make some loot. Idealism only goes so far. We're not bleeding out for a bowl of mutton pie.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;