Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Trump is a fine example of the class of Americans who shit down the throats of the rest of us (and not in a nice playful sexual way). The only difference is most of them are smart enough to shut their pieholes but Trump acts in a way to curry favor with the idiocracy.

They deserve him. I don't.
    Last edited by farmall; 07-20-2015, 6:33 PM.

Comment

• JockEShift
      • Feb 2015

I'm not gonna lie,I thoroughly enjoy hearing Trump call out all these spineless weasely politicians. I also like that he doesn't back down or apologize. If that makes me part of the idiocracy then so be it.

Comment

• turbonate
        • Sep 2010

Oh I'm enjoying it too, but I'm not voting for the fuckwit.

Comment

• Pendulum
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by bparsel
          I'm not a Hillary supporter, but technically she did not break the law. She didnt go out of her way to disclose the emails but the actual law guidelines werent released until 6 months after she was out of office.
          She knowingly subverted our national security policies, and exposed every single person she interacted with electronically to risk. The laws have been in place since the 50s, but guidelines clarifying how they applied to email were what was released recently.

Originally posted by JockEShift
          I'm not gonna lie,I thoroughly enjoy hearing Trump call out all these spineless weasely politicians. I also like that he doesn't back down or apologize. If that makes me part of the idiocracy then so be it.
          Except a lot of what comes out of his mouth is lies, exaggerations, or just batshit insanity.

Comment

• HedleyLamarr
            • Jun 2012

Trump at least understands basic economics better than most politicians.....but the White House is gonna feel like Section 8 compared to his current digs

Comment

• eroticjesus
              • Nov 2012

How the fuck can anyone think Trump understands economics?
              He dodged the draft living off his trust fund, then inherited 200 million dollars.
              19 bankruptcy filings and dozens of failed business ventures later he somehow managed to pull himself up by his bootstraps.
              Christ, 200 million?
              You CANT fail with that kind of start.
              He's a fucking nitwit with a safety net to ensure his success, just like Bush or Romney or any of the Kennedys.
              None of these imbeciles can DO anything.

Comment

• turbonate
                • Sep 2010

I can weld, can I be president?

Comment

• Pendulum
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by eroticjesus
                  How the fuck can anyone think Trump understands economics?
                  He dodged the draft living off his trust fund, then inherited 200 million dollars.
                  19 bankruptcy filings and dozens of failed business ventures later he somehow managed to pull himself up by his bootstraps.
                  Christ, 200 million?
                  You CANT fail with that kind of start.
                  He's a fucking nitwit with a safety net to ensure his success, just like Bush or Romney or any of the Kennedys.
                  None of these imbeciles can DO anything.
                  Seriously.

Comment

• CRFyou
                    • Mar 2010

And his son looks like a greasy fucking goombah.

His daughter could get it though.

Comment

• datadavid
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by turbonate
                      I can weld, can I be president?
                      In sweden, that would suffice. If lying is like breathing to you that is.
                      In the us you need to be able to weld, And suck billion-dollar-corporate dicks while deceiving the voting part of the population to believe your defending their interests.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                        • Apr 2024

As much as I don't like it, I get the feeling that Mr. Trump is going to be the next pres. It's a matter of money these days, you don't get "elected" president, you buy your way in.
                        "We the people", is sadly now "We the Corporate Conglomerate" , Govt is owned and ruled by corporations, not everyday citizens. Take a look around, and you'll see it.
                        The media wants to talk about El Chapo, and how corrupt the Mexican govt. is, but is too blind to see it's just like that here in the good 'ol USA too.
                        I didn't like the thought of a black, muslim pres with a sketchy past either, (boy he's sure fucked shit up, hasn't he?) And what about Mr. Bush, we already went down that road,...twice! Bottom line, end of the day, they are all shills, merely puppets saying what they're told to say, and doing what they're told to do.
                        I say fuck it, vote HOFFA !
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-21-2015, 5:33 AM.

Comment

• turbonate
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by datadavid
                          In sweden, that would suffice. If lying is like breathing to you that is.
                          In the us you need to be able to weld, And suck billion-dollar-corporate dicks while deceiving the voting part of the population to believe your defending their interests.
                          Eh, nevermind. I don't think I want the job.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
                            As much as I don't like it, I get the feeling that Mr. Trump is going to be the next pres. It's a matter of money these days, you don't get "elected" president, you buy your way in.
                            Seriously! God help us all if that guy becomes the next president, he is the embodiment of a scumbag

Comment

• krb
                              • Jun 2013

To be honest, I think that Trump getting elected is the best thing that could happen precisely because of what a huge douchebag he is. Congress and the media would be so busy being pissed at him that they'd leave the rest of us alone for a change.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by krb
                                To be honest, I think that Trump getting elected is the best thing that could happen precisely because of what a huge douchebag he is. Congress and the media would be so busy being pissed at him that they'd leave the rest of us alone for a change.
                                But just imagine the damage this guy could do

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;