Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • datadavid
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by farmall
    There is, and this BTW predates the internet, a fervent desire to believe in conspiracy because supposed insider knowledge (be it superstitious or secular) is much more comforting than the apparent scary randomness of life. Humans crave order. ANY order. They fear the dark. The Judeo-Christian-Muslim superstitions in particular use guilt and fear of Apocalypse to control the simple, ignorant masses.

In these fantasies the little people are important to control. This idea exalts the peasantry, though of course any idea which exalts the common man is a scam and a lie because no virtue is common. I consider marketing popular fantasies to be maskirovka. (On the internet it's also profitable clickbait.) A serious effort to manipulate the stupid would hand them an alternate realities to cling to. Simple people will kill you if you don't give them the manipulation they demand, so feed them Jesus, Allah, the Illuminati, Trump or whatever works.

Human lives never matter except to the owners. Mankind are beasts and nature is competitive. All life dies, and in the struggle for advantage like kills lesser like. Lions kill cubs not their own. There's no logical reason for humans, who are not in short supply, not to kill each other when that's useful. It's perfectly natural. Species matter. Individuals are expendable.

It can be argued war speeds social evolution. War got us modern secular democracy, largely freed modern man from superstition, and internal superstitionist wars are pitting Muslim against Muslim for Muslim reasons. All those deaths remove backward humans who by their religion endorse such murderous competition. They volunteered. Fuck 'em. Every Muslim uterus is a demographic weapon, so every brood sow killed by another Muslim improves the world.

Preparedness makes sense given resurgent neo-Soviet rumblings from Moscow. It was a nice twenty year holiday but every country in Europe let their armed force rot to the point where force shaping and equipment upgrades are LONG overdue.

Not interesting unless one is making money off procurement. Containment requires a credible deterrent in any Cold War.
    Well, there is no conspiracies, its just business, money and power.
    And i would say this "nwo" thing is what is in power right now.
    Sad thing is all these families holding resources and influence, and calling the shots in the u.s are jewish zionists. Hitler knew these families needed to be removed to implement the nazi ideology globally, and to bring control over global resources back to the ubermensch.
    Imagine the glory of a global aryan government, then the aliens definitely would have landed.

Comment

• JockEShift
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by cisco
      Trump is the better choice. Why?

Scenario... You and your buds are about to deal with another bunch in a back alley. Both groups are sizing each other up. Would you rather have a guy like Trump (crazy, unstable and likes to fight) or a guy like 'Hilarious' (someone without guts who lies/cheats her own pals)? I always liked having some crazy guys on my team whether sports or brawls. The other team is less likely to wanna fight then.

In a world of weirdos all wanting to run the show it's better to have a Trump to keep the buggars on their toes worried he might do something stupid but drastic to their asses.

EDIT... As a Canadian what I like most about how the USA operates is that you never really know what you crazy people are going to do. To me that's a good thing on the world stage.
      Trumpet brings this unlike Hilarious.
      I was all for invading Canada and subjugating its people, but after reading this I'm starting to rethink that. Obviously your comment shows not all Canadians are bad.

Comment

• vanderkalin
        • Sep 2014

Here's another Canadian that hopes Trump wins. I shudder to imagine what our gun laws will look like in a few years if Billary gets in and begins to disarm you guys.

Comment

• KevinN
          • May 2014

Looks like Mrs. Bill Clinton had another medical "episode". She had to leave the 9/11 memorial service early. The grim reaper doesn't recognize Clinton privilege.

Comment

• cisco
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JockEShift
            I was all for invading Canada and subjugating its people, but after reading this I'm starting to rethink that. Obviously your comment shows not all Canadians are bad.
            We don't mind you folks so much either..... probably why we haven't gone and burned your Whitehouse down again. LOL!!

Comment

• klondikekid64
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by vanderkalin
              Here's another Canadian that hopes Trump wins. I shudder to imagine what our gun laws will look like in a few years if Billary gets in and begins to disarm you guys.
              It'll be sort of like Canada, everyone will only be packing a long rifle with no more than a 5 shot clip, wich makes "carrying" kinda hard, we have it covered though, a good supply of more user friendly guns come up from south of the border.

Comment

• vanderkalin
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by klondikekid64
                It'll be sort of like Canada, everyone will only be packing a long rifle with no more than a 5 shot clip, wich makes "carrying" kinda hard, we have it covered though, a good supply of more user friendly guns come up from south of the border.
                Magazine dude, not clip😆. Yah I'm on Canadian Gunnutz too.

Comment

• DustyDave
                  Super Moderator
                  • Oct 2012

What's amazing is that they can listen to Don The Con explain why his University wasn't theft or why he won't pay his employees and contractors or why he won't release his taxes, then decide that Hillary is a terrible crook. I personally don't see much difference except he is a little better at lying than she is. Think Ill set this one out unless NMs dope smoking ex gov gets on the ballot.
                  Dusty
                  Driving that train, high on cocaine
                  Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                  Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                  And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• JockEShift
                    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by KevinN
                    Looks like Mrs. Bill Clinton had another medical "episode". She had to leave the 9/11 memorial service early. The grim reaper doesn't recognize Clinton privilege.
                    She fell out because she didn't hydrate and change her socks....silver bullet time ;-)

Comment

• JockEShift
                      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by IndianaSlim
                      This flash-in-the-pan popularity Trump is now enjoying will not take him all the way. He keeps falling on his sword. His own party can't distance themselves from him fast enough. His money and arrogance can't help him now. Fuck Trump.
                      I am sooooooo enjoying re reading this entire thread!!!!!

Comment

• farmall
                        • Apr 2013

His own party can't distance themselves from him fast enough
                        That was before he won. It's all over now and they are mobbing his knob while he appoints veteran players.

The GOP won the House and Senate. The President works for them, not the reverse, and Trump knows it so he's going as planned and hiring accordingly.

Check the cabinet picks if you think I'm kidding, then show us a revolution:

Comment

• 72chrysler
                          • Sep 2011

Farmall, I enjoy and appreciate your insights but at times I think you ascribe degrees of shrewdness/perceptive intelligence to figures who repeatedly show themselves to have none. I believe the read-between-lines message in your above post is: the party in power (GOP) is using a hollow tinman (Trump) to advance its own goals, and thus business as usual is humming along. I agree to a point.
                          But "veteran players"?
                          Maybe I mistake the tone, but come on now. Take a look:
                          Treasury Secretary (responsible for government borrowing in financial markets, assisting in rewrite of the tax code, overseeing the Internal Revenue Service, imposing or lifting financial sanctions against foreign enemies): Steven Mnuchin. Background: Goldman Sachs corporate shill, ties to Hollywood, no government experience.
                          Commerce Secretary (oversees diverse portfolio, including the census, the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration): Wilbur Ross Billionaire investor, long-time bankruptcy lawyer, directly responsible for Taj Mahal not being foreclosed in 90's, favors 35% tax cuts for corporations, no government experience.
                          Education Secretary (a crucial position; ultimately the figure responsible for leading America out of the uneducated hole in which it finds itself): Betsy Devos donated 9.5 million to Trump campaign, supports funding Christian-based education exclusively, never attended public school, never worked in a public school or school system in any capacity, never sent her children to a public school, never earned an academic degree related to education, no government experience.
                          Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (Wanna buy a home at a decent interest rate? Mortgage? New shop? All you blue collar guys should be interested in this one...): Ben Carson Experience includes believing Joseph built the pyramids to store motherfucking grain, that you can calmly reason with an active shooter in a live situation, that affordable housing is communism, etc etc etc, no government experience.

Must I go on?

TL-DR point -- there is no furtive intellect at work, no masterful charade of dimwittery behind which operates a rational system. What's happening, at the pace of a speed-fueled Hells Angel gangbang, is corporate power skullfucking any hole that wasn't already nailed down and marked "for the common man" in black Sharpie marker. This is beyond "business as usual"; it's screaming crows eviscerating a rotting orange carcass that's alive just enough to think it's gonna make it.

Comment

• LilBill
                            • Jan 2011

I can't wait to see what job he gives sara palin i hope it involves the nuclear codes, she's such a hoot at a picnic

Comment

• farmall
                              • Apr 2013

Looks like the VA. She'd better use D&D management. Delegate and Disappear.

Comment

• DustyDave
                                Super Moderator
                                • Oct 2012

Wonder if there is any truth to the rumor that he and Putin are going to come out after the inauguration?
                                Dusty
                                Driving that train, high on cocaine
                                Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                                Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                                And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;