CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 63 of 438 First ... 1353616263646573113163 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

has the CIA ever been involved in a coup or an assassination plot?probably would never happen but if it did,its ok.we're the good guys,right?governments have been fucking with one another since our dumb asses fell out of the trees.first world problems. I'm just glad I know where my next meal is.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    Trump just fired 3 top officials who all have 1 thing in common,..talking about WH/Russia connections in a negative light. Your hubris for Trump is clouding your ability to reason. Let me ask you this...why has Trump and his administration put ZERO effort into getting to the bottom of Russian meddling to try and prevent it from happening again? Before you waste key strokes telling me there's no evidence of Trump himself being connected to Russians,...I didn't ask about that. That is a separate issue. It's bipartisanly agreed that the Russians have been tampering in our democracy in one way or another. So why does he so vehemently NOT want to deal with this?
    Flynn fucked up and Trump couldn't do anything for him without it hurting Trump. And I'm sure he regrets hiring him to begin with. Yates was appointed by the previous admin. (you know, the one that was spying on him) so it's normal to replace her with someone. And Comey was meddling in politics, which he shouldn't have been doing, ever since Loretta Lynch forced him to when she went on that plane with Clinton. Yes, he should have fired Comey sooner because it does looks bad. I'm not saying that I'll defend him to the end but I will defend him pretty damn far. I'm also for an independent investigation. What I'm saying is, Washington is full of dishonest people and all sorts of hidden agendas. He draining the swamp as promised as far as I'm concerned. And the ones who yell the most are sometimes the guiltiest ones of all.
    Last edited by LoudPipesSaveLives; 05-10-2017 at 1:21 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I think that Russia has been snooping around a lot longer than just the Trump admin. Can't blame it all on the hated one. I bet the Russians have been going through whatever they can with a nit comb and so have the democrats that so badly want anything to start impeachment proceedings. With Trump if they could turn jaywalking into a felony they would do it.

Get Adobe Flash player

BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR MADE A HUGE REQUEST BEFORE BEING FIRED BY TRUMP

BY ANTIPHON FREEMAN NEWS, WORLDMAY 10, 2017

It has just been revealed that then-FBI Director James Comey had requested a significant increase in resources for his investigation into the Trump campaign and their ties to Russia just days before his firing.

“I’m told that as soon as Rosenstein arrived, there was a request for additional resources for the investigation and that a few days afterwards, he was sacked,” said Mr. Durbin, a Democrat of Illinois. “I think the Comey operation was breathing down the neck of the Trump campaign and their operatives, and this was an effort to slow down the investigation.”
    What’s even more disturbing is that Comey made his requests with Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, who made the recommendation. Rosenstein was just appointed to the position by Trump. And – many are saying that he’s not being impartial in his position given his extreme closeness to the Trump White House.

It was also revealed on Tuesday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions (who also made the recommendation) was recently tasked with trying to come up with a reason to fire Comey. Why is that? Who gave him this task? CNN reported the discussions were confined to the highest levels of the Trump administration.

Here’s what we know, however: Several senior officials at the White House were already working in unison with justice department officials to find a reason. The New York Times reported on this. And – Sessions was directly asked. Trump must have been the one orchestrating all of this.

After all – Trump was the one who decided to fire him. The fact that Comey just asked for more resources for his investigation, makes the firing even worse. Trump must have known about this as well.

Now that Comey is no longer heading the F.B.I., the Russian investigation will now be led by Trump allies. Trump will get to choose Comey’s replacement and you can be sure he’s going to pick someone to his liking – this much everyone can expect.

Quote Originally Posted by LoudPipesSaveLives View Post
    And the ones who yell the most are sometimes the guiltiest ones of all.
    TRUMP THREW MASSIVE TANTRUM IN EFFORT TO JUSTIFY FIRING COMEY AND TWITTER NAILED HIM TO THE WALL

Seems to me this Guy is yelling the loudest....
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-10-2017 at 1:58 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ultimately if the POTUS is suspected to be in collusion of wrongdoing with any foreign gov. then he can't stop an investigation. He might impede it but can't stop it. Everyday I open up my computer looking at a few of the usual news feeds. There is at least four or five negative stories everyday about Trump.(usually more) That's pathetic. For you haters, get that impeachment going. Then get busy with your bellyaching stories about Mike Pence. I have a few since I'm a Hoosier.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    [B][SIZE=4]
    Now that Comey is no longer heading the F.B.I., the Russian investigation will now be led by Trump allies. Trump will get to choose Comey’s replacement and you can be sure he’s going to pick someone to his liking – this much everyone can expect.
    A little history, Nixon tried this, he found a southern Democrat ( many of whom were moving toward Nixon in the early 70s ). It backfired as the guy he chose happened to believe in country first, POTUS second.

Not saying Trump is that stupid, but then again......he has spent a lot of time demeaning the FBI, I am sure there are a few that would like to nail his ass to a wall.

Keep in mind there are a lot of Republicans ( myself included ) who would like to see Trump have to step down. Pence may be a homophobic, bigot, but at least he does understand how government & world politics work.

As far as Trump emptying the swamp, that was easy, he just filled it with even bigger lizards.

Get Adobe Flash player

TOP DEMS TAKE ACTION TO KEEP DOCUMENTS ON RUSSIA INVESTIGATION SAFE FROM TRUMP

BY APRIL HAMLIN NEWS, POLITICS MAY 10, 2017

Democrats are taking action to keep Donald Trump away from documents related to the investigation of his possible collusion with Russia to steal the presidential election. Following the firing of FBI Director James Comey, top ranking members of the Judiciary Committee sent a letter to the Justice Department “urging the FBI to retain all Russia investigation documents and not share them with the Trump administration.”

“It was brazen, one of the most staggering, stunning acts of a president compromising an investigation,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal, said.

Trump’s decision to fire Comey (the person who just happened to be investigating him) is being compared to Richard Nixon’s Saturday Night Massacre and Democrats have called his actions “Nixonian,” “mind-boggling” and “a cover-up.”

“If there was any question about the need for a special prosecutor, there is none now,” Blumenthal said.

“They fired Sally Yates. They fired Preet Bharara. And now they fired Director Comey, the very man leading the investigation. This does not seem to be a coincidence,” Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said.

Comey was scheduled to testify on Thursday but what will happen now that he is no longer heading up the FBI remains to be seen.

“I doubt if he’ll attend on Thursday but it is still my strong desire to have now-former director Comey to come and testify before the committee,” Sen. Mark Warner said.

Comey has indeed been invited to testify as a private citizen, although he has not yet accepted the offer. If he were to do so, and it was a closed-door hearing, he would be free to provide much more information now that he is not the director of the FBI. And this could prove disastrous for Trump.

Hopefully, the FBI and the DOJ do as the Democrats are asking and keep these vital documents pertaining to the Russia investigation safe from not only the White House but Attorney General Jeff Sessions as well.

Trump and his crooked cronies certainly aren’t afraid of trying to make the evidence of their collusion disappear. They are in so deep that they will stop at nothing to escape the inevitable consequences that are coming.

Shit is hitting the fan.....

BREAKING: MIKE FLYNN SUBPOENAED BY SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

BY APRIL HAMLIN NEWS MAY 10, 2017

The sh*t just keeps getting deeper for Donald Trump and his treasonous buddies. It has just been announced that the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has issued a subpoena for Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

According to NBC news, the committee “also requested documents that members believe to be relevant to its investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.” A joint statement from committee chair Richard Burr and ranking member Mark Warner explains that these documents were originally requested by the Senate in April, but Flynn refused to hand them over.

Sen. James Lankford, a Republican on the committee, said that “a large number of documents” had been subpoenaed.

He didn’t turn those documents over, so we have subpoenaed those documents,” Lankford said. “We do expect them to be delivered to us.”
    Trump was warned against hiring Flynn as his national security adviser by then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates because he “essentially could be blackmailed.”

“To state the obvious, you don’t want your national security advisor compromised with the Russians,” Yates said while testifying before the Senate panel.

However, Trump chose to ignore her and hire Flynn anyway because he considered her to be a “political opponent.” Even President Obama himself told trump not to hire Flynn, but as we all know, Trump was too hardheaded to listen to him either.

After it became clear that he was busted, Flynn offered to testify against Trump in exchange for immunity. But so far, neither the Senate nor House intelligence committee has taken him up on that offer. Likely because they have s much evidence that they simply don’t need to make deals.

Flynn was fired in February after the press made it public that he had told Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak not to worry about sanctions imposed on Russia by Obama as a result of Moscow’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-10-2017 at 6:15 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

COMEY SOURCES ARE SPEAKING OUT; HE WAS FIRED FOR TWO REASONS AND THEY ARE BOTH FRIGHTENING (VIDEO)

BY WENDY GITTLESON NEWS, POLITICS MAY 10, 2017

Days after testifying in front of Congress and after requesting more resources for the Russian investigation, FBI Director James Comey was fired on Tuesday night, effective immediately.

The Trump administration is blaming Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton emails, which makes no sense whatsoever because Trump loved Comey’s handling of the emails in October. Trump tried to make the case that he fired Comey for being mean to Hillary Clinton, but even the most rabid Trump supporters have to acknowledge that his “Lock Her Up,” slogan is completely incompatible with Trump’s given rationale.

It doesn’t take a tin foil conspiracy theorist to imagine that the real reason for the Comey firing is that he was getting too close to the truth in investigating Trump’s Russia connections. NPR imagines even more scenarios, like the fact that Comey was becoming too big and was stepping on poor little Donnie’s ego. It’s becoming more and more likely though, that there were just two reasons Comey was fired and both of them should scare the hell out of you.

According to two sources that CNN is calling “close to Comey,” the two reasons Comey was fired were:

#1 Comey never provided the President with any assurance of personal loyalty.

#2 The fact that the FBI’s investigation into possible Trump team collusion with Russia in the 2016 election was accelerating.

#2 Confirms everything we’ve been assuming since the news broke Tuesday night. #1, though, while not at all surprising, is almost more frightening. Trump had to have approached Comey at some point, demanding his loyalty. That’s third-rate Banana Republic dictator crap. It makes one wonder just how many people have had to make an oath of loyalty, not to the Constitution, but to Trump. Maybe it’s just the people who might have damaging goods on the administration or maybe it’s every single person in his administration, which could explain why hundreds of jobs still remain unfilled within the Executive Branch.

Loyalty oaths or no loyalty oaths, the Trump administration’s charade when it comes to the handling is quickly coming unraveled. It likely won’t be long before Comey, and not just sources close to him, are speaking out — and perhaps speaking to Congress.

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-10-2017 at 7:16 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default The Emperor has "NO BALL"

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-10-2017 at 10:24 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    As far as Trump emptying the swamp, that was easy, he just filled it with even bigger lizards.
    Gonna have to disagree with that Doom. I'm surprised that more bikers, who usually have a fuck you attitude towards people that don't agree with them, don't like him if only for that. He does and says what's on his mind and I think it's refreshing. The left is going insane because of it. I think it's fuckin hilarious. I won't be blinded by mainstream media into thinking that by investigating him means he must be guilty. The left has nothing else going for them than crying foul all the time. He says one thing and they totally disagree with him no matter what. I'm keeping open minded and won't be blinded by their propaganda. That's exactly what it is - propaganda. I wish more of you could as well.
    Last edited by LoudPipesSaveLives; 05-11-2017 at 5:59 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

He does and says what's on his mind
    Yes your right, But it's at that time. 2 hours later he says what's on his mind, it might be totally opposite of what he just said, but I do agree he says what's on his mind at that time...

Get Adobe Flash player

The left has nothing else going for them than crying foul all the time. He says one thing and they totally disagree with him no matter what. I'm keeping open minded and won't be blinded by their propaganda. That's exactly what it is - propaganda. I wish more of you could as well.
    That sounds like what the Republicans did to Obama if you think back.... It's just a game to all of them in congress on our dime..........

Get Adobe Flash player

COMEY CALLED TRUMP OUT AS ‘CRAZY’ FOR CLAIMING OBAMA TAPPED HIS WIRES

BY APRIL HAMLIN NEWS MAY 11, 2017

When Donald Trump started screaming to the world that President Obama had his “wires tapped,” former FBI Director James Comey had only one thing to say: The man is effing “crazy!

According to a report by the New York Times, Comey also said that Trump was “outside the realm of normal,” which is putting it pretty mildly if you ask me. (Not that anybody did, but I digress.)

When Comey refused to back up Trump’s ridiculous wiretapping claim in front of the House Intelligence Committee in March, Trump was livid. While testifying on March 20, Comey told Congress that there was absolutely “no information” whatsoever to support Trump’s wild accusations.

Trump has reportedly been furious with Comey ever since. Trump became angrier and angrier with Comey’s remarks in recent weeks, especially when Comey testified that the FBI was investigating the possibility that Trump and Russia colluded to interfere in the presidential election. On Tuesday, he fired the FBI director with no warning.

The Hill reports that this came as a shock not only to Washington but to Comey himself.

Comey reportedly, though, told associates that he thought Trump was unlikely to fire him, believing his removal would make people revisit how he handled the probe into Hillary Clinton’s email server – in particular the announcement days before the election that they were reopening the investigation. Comey thought that treating his decisions as wrong would call into question Trump’s election victory.
    Apparently, Comey forgot that Trump is an egotistical narcissist who is desperate to bring a stop to the investigation into his treasonous antics. The White House is trying to claim that they fired Comey because he committed “atrocities” against Clinton by mishandling her email probe. But nobody is buying that load of crap. Everybody knows Trump couldn’t care less whether or not Comey was mean to Hillary. He’s just trying to keep his flabby, orange butt out of the frying pan. But it isn’t working.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-11-2017 at 8:24 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Here's a prediction....

In order to take the dogs off the scent, a little smoke & mirrors needs to go down, a distraction...
    The POTUS most likely will order a military strike somewhere ....

Guess we will see how he will shift the focus off of him ....
    (His Tweets sure ain't going well for the chap)
    Glad I was wrong on the method he's using to get his ass out of the sling ....
    Now, who will it be to replace the FBI Director.... ???

I know, how about Trump's buddy Rudy Giuliani ..... I'm sure he will continue the investigation in a fair and just mode of operation ....

Kinda like leaving the Mouse in charge of the cheese .....
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-11-2017 at 9:24 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Whoever he picks for the position of FBI director I'm sure the "resistance" will be giving him a daily colonoscopy looking for anything to blow out of proportion. The democratic party is going to fuck up their chances at the white house, they can't help their selves.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by KevinN View Post
    Whoever he picks for the position of FBI director I'm sure the "resistance" will be giving him a daily colonoscopy looking for anything to blow out of proportion. The democratic party is going to fuck up their chances at the white house, they can't help their selves.
    Yup, he could ask the Pope and they'd scream about it.

But whoever it is will have the great challenge of investigating Hillary. (which is one of the true reasons the left is screaming)

Get Adobe Flash player

BREAKING: ACTING FBI DIRECTOR MCCABE CONTRADICTS WHITE HOUSE, SAYS RUSSIAN PROBE WILL CONTINUE

BY ALYSON CHADWICK NEWS, POLITICS MAY 11, 2017

Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified today in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee. When asked if the rank and file employees of the law enforcement agency, he said, “Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the F.B.I. and still does to this day. The vast majority of F.B.I. employees enjoyed a deep and positive connection to Director Comey,”

McCabe went on to say, “It has been the greatest privilege and honor of my professional life to have worked with him.”

The Investigation Into the Trump Campaign and the Russian Government Will Not Slow Down

When asked about the current investigation into any ties between the Trump campaign, McCabe said that the agency considers this investigation to be very important and serious. As to what impact Comey’s firing will have on the investigation, he said, “The work of the men and women of the FBI continues despite any changes in circumstances,” he said in response to a question from Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida. “There has been no effort to impede our investigation to date. Simply put, you cannot stop the men and women of the FBI from doing the right thing.”

Given what the White House has said this week, both areas are important. Yesterday, White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders told the press that the reason Comey was fired was because, among other things, that he had lost the confidence of the agents there. One reason many believe President Trump fired Comey, and no one believes anyone but Trump made this decision, because he thought it might slow down the investigation. It now appears neither of those ideas are true.

Get Adobe Flash player

maybe,possibly, could it be,that Trump IS the smoke and mirrors?

Get Adobe Flash player

Whoa .... Shouldn't have asked that question....

.../// https://youtu.be/JCpnk5OuzUE \\\...

You have just crossed over into the Trump Zone ....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture Trump Zone.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	76875

BREAKING: NEW ACTING FBI DIRECTOR SAYS WHITE HOUSE IS LYING, EXPLOSIVE ALLEGATIONS

BY ANTIPHON FREEMAN NEWS, WORLD MAY 11, 2017

Andrew McCabe, the new Acting Director of the F.B.I., just gave testimony in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee that directly contradicts the White House’s version of why former Director James Comey was fired.

During a White House press briefing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is filling in for Press Secretary Sean Spicer, said that the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in Comey and that he was simply unable to lead anymore based on this.

Well, it turns out, McCabe just threw the kitchen sink at that argument. He wanted to set the record straight once and for all:

That is not accurate. I can tell you also that Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the FBI and still does to this day. We are a large organization. We are 36,500 people across this country, across this globe. We have a diversity of opinions about many things, but I can confidently tell you that the majority, the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep and positive connection to Director Comey.”
    Acting FBI Director McCabe: “Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the FBI. And still does to this day.” pic.twitter.com/7OE5U5K4QW

— CSPAN (@cspan) May 11, 2017
    He also wanted to make clear that the White House wasn’t being truthful in regards to the sheer scoop and seriousness of the investigation currently ongoing against the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

Acting Press Secretary Sanders tried to make it seem like a minor thing in front of the press and even said the FBI’s investigation was “probably one of the smallest things” on their plate.

Again, McCabe said that simply wasn’t true.

“We consider it to be a highly significant investigation,” he told the committee.
    Trump also might have done damage to his own case as well when he gave an exclusive interview with NBC’s Lester Holt when he said that he decided to fire Comey regardless of anything else happening at the Department of Justice.

But, Trump stated earlier that he made the decision to fire Comey because on the recommendations of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein even came out publicly threatening to resign – he was mad that the White House tried to blame it on him.

Here’s what else was revealed in the interview: Trump admitted that he asked Comey if he was under investigation. He spoke to Comey a total of three times, once over dinner and twice by phone.

The fact that the President of the United States would even attempt to ask that question from the head of the F.B.I. is appalling, especially while there was an active investigation into the Trump campaign as a whole.

Comey may have said Trump wasn’t under investigation, but just days prior to his firing he did ask for a serious increase in resources from the Department of Justice in order to ramp up his investigations into the Trump’s campaign’s ties to Russia. Trump, of course, is linked to that. Anything they might uncover would unduly reflect on Trump, and he knows that.

Trump used part of the interview to tear into Comey, taking back earlier positive statements he made of him. That’s probably because Comey is no longer on a leash, he can say pretty much whatever he wants about Trump now.

“He’s a showboat, he’s grandstander, the FBI has been in turmoil,” Trump said of Comey in his wide-ranging interview with Holt. “You know that, I know that. Everybody knows that. You take a look at the FBI a year ago, it was in virtual turmoil, less than a year ago. It hasn’t recovered from that.”

BREAKING: FBI IS RAIDING GOP ELECTION CONSULTING FIRM

BY WENDY GITTLESON NEWS, POLITICS MAY 11, 2017

While the Republican Party rants on and on about non-existent voter fraud, the evidence is mounting that they are the party that is engaged in electoral malfeasance and now, the FBI is raiding a firm that helped in Republican elections.

The raid was on the Strategic Campaign Group. According to reports, about a half dozen FBI agents arrived Thursday morning to search and seize records.

Details are scant now, and will be updated as the story develops, but here’s what we have so far, and none of it has anything to do with Donald Trump:

(Kelley) Rogers (President of Strategic Campaign Group), who said his firm represents the campaign committees for Maryland House and Senate candidates, told reporters that the FBI investigation concerns work the firm performed during the 2013 Virginia gubernatorial campaign of former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, a Republican.

According to Rogers, his firm settled a civil suit brought by the Cuccinelli campaign after he lost that race to Democrat Terry McAuliffe. Rogers said the investigation appears to have stemmed from allegations brought in that suit.
    Twitter, though, has their theories and none of them look good for Donald Trump.

The Cuccinelli suit (which was settled for between $75,000 and $85,000) alleged that Strategic Campaign Group and the associated Conservative Strike Force Political Action Committee — an independent group not affiliated with the candidate — raised about $2.2 million by assuring donors it would spend the money to help elect the GOP candidate. The suit alleged that the PAC and Strategic Campaign Group failed to follow through on promises for an extensive media campaign on Cuccinelli’s behalf.

Source: Capital Gazette
    This isn’t to imply that just because they were busted once, that’s their only crime. The timing perfectly coordinates with warrants and subpoenas being issued in the Trump/Russia investigation. According to the left wing blog The Palmer Report:

One of the insiders whose sources correctly pointed to today’s FBI action is Democratic insider Claude Taylor. In the wake of the Annapolis raid, he’s now sharing the following: “Source in legal community reports large number of Warrants from Eastern District of Virginia being executed. By the FBI. Source reports frenzy of activity inside the EDVA, large number of agents, US Marshals. The battle has been joined” (link). He goes on to add more details about the goings-on at the Eastern District Court of Virginia, which Comey recently confirmed is working with the FBI on the Trump-Russia investigation.

“The basement of the EDVA was described as resembling a “judicial Armada” with a dozen or more FBI and US Marshals vans,” Taylor states.
    Regardless of whether this is about Trump or not, it’s clear that the GOP has gotten cocky in their lawlessness and their chickens are coming home to roost. We’ll keep you updated as this story develops.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-11-2017 at 3:29 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yup .... Trump just sh*t in his own backyard ... !!!

Trump Just Canceled Plans To Visit The FBI Headquarters For A Pathetic Reason

BY ROBERT HAFFEY PUBLISHED ON MAY 11, 2017

Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey has caused mass outrage, and quickly made him enemies at the Bureau. Previously, the White House had announced Trump would visit FBI Headquarters in an effort to boost morale. Today, Trump called Comey a “showboater” and “grandstander.” MSNBC is reporting that the backlash was immediate:

Trump just canceled his trip to FBI headquarters after the White House was informed he would not receive a warm welcome from the Bureau.

The news comes shortly after the acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s testimony before the Senate destroyed a series of Trump’s lies. The FBI is actively pursuing a “significant” investigation into Trump’s Russia connections. Now that Trump has angered them, we are surely to see an outpouring of leaks, and a redoubling of efforts to bust him for corruption and collusion.

It’s unprecedented for a sitting U.S. President to cancel a trip to a federal agency out of fear that he will be unwelcome.

Trump thought firing Comey would make his problems go away. Instead, it’s made him the enemy of a powerful organization he can’t possibly defeat.

.../// https://youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y \\\...

Supporters Are Fleeing Trump As His Favorability Collapses In New Poll

By Adalia Woodbury on Thu, May 11th, 2017 at 5:01 pm

According to Quinnipiac University, "Critical are big losses among white voters with no college degree, white men and independent voters.”

Supporters Are Fleeing Trump As His Favorability Collapses In New Poll
    A new Quinnipac poll has devastating news for Donald Trump. According to the poll released earlier this week, even Trump’s base doesn’t believe him anymore. Worse yet, they are walking away.

According to Quinnipac. “Critical are big losses among white voters with no college degree, white men and independent voters.”
    The numbers in this poll present a challenge even to the biggest champion of lies, or as Trumpsters call them, “alternative facts.”

Trump’s base of support is collapsing under the weight of his lies.
    • Negative 29 – 63 percent among independent voters, down from a negative 38 – 56 percent April 19;
    • A split among white voters with no college degree, as 47 percent approve and 46 percent disapprove, compared to a 57 – 38 percent approval April 19;
    • White men go from a 53 – 41 percent approval April 19 to a split today with 48 percent approving and 46 percent disapproving.
    Trump has no where else to turn. White men in general, and particularly those without a college education were the only groups where Trump’s racism and misogyny had any appeal. It isn’t like he can win over women who recognize that he is a sexual predator, or immigrants who Trump has called rapists and killers, or college educated people who can see through the lies and for whom ethics matter.
    Trump has managed to get even lower numbers than he already had on honesty. People who believed Trump when he said he tells it like it is, aren’t buying it anymore.
    • 61 – 33 percent that he is not honest, compared to 58 – 37 percent April 19;
    Tim Malloy, the assistant director of Quinnipac observes:
    “There is no way to spin or sugarcoat these sagging numbers,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

The erosion of white men, white voters without college degrees and independent voters, the declaration by voters that President Donald Trump’s first 100 days were mainly a failure and deepening concerns about Trump’s honesty, intelligence and level headedness are red flags that the administration simply can’t brush away,

As if that wasn’t bad enough, there’s more bad news for Trump. Attacking the media is hurting him. While there is high disapproval of the way the media covers Trump, (58%), voters disapprove of Trump’s attacks on the media even more (65%).

This couldn’t come at a worse time for Trump. The fact that even his base doesn’t believe him anymore gives congressional Republicans little motive to shield Mr. Trump from the ongoing investigations into his campaign’s relationship with Russia. The only thing that stands between Trump and impeachment proceedings is the willingness of Congressional Republicans to shield him. As even the base walks away from Trump, it’s only a matter of time before more Congressional Republicans see no political advantage to shielding their politically weak leader.

Judging by the way people are pummeling Republicans on the Comey firing at Town halls, things are not going to get better.

https://youtu.be/4YnupTif-dk
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-12-2017 at 3:22 AM.

Share This