CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 62 of 438 First ... 1252606162636472112162 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I heard Trump is really sweating all the copy and paste on Chop Cult.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by KevinN View Post
    I heard Trump is really sweating all the copy and paste on Chop Cult.
    You know Trump has a Chopcult window open on his browser at all times hahahahaha

Trump is playing grand master level chess and the dumbocrats and the lying fake media are sitting there playing with Play-Doh going "duuuh".

Hillary and all her retarded supporters in the media blamed Comey and don't forget Russia Russia Russia for her being defeated by Trump so they hate Comey, Trump fires Comey, and doesn't just fire him but bases it on his incompetent handling of the Hillary server matter ha ha Ha this is rich way to twist the knife Trump is my hero! And now the media is up in arms that Trump has fired Comey they can't have it both ways trumps just running circles and laughing I'm loving this!!

Get Adobe Flash player

The night is young. I'm sure we will be drowning in copy and paste statements from all the libtards at WaPo, Salon and NY times. Dragstews is going to have to change batteries in his mouse tonite I'm sure.

Get Adobe Flash player

Man, there is so much going on with this recent development that I'm just going to pick the hi-notes....

HOW TRUMP FIRED FBI DIRECTOR COMEY GETS LEAKED, IT’S DEEPLY TROUBLING AND DISGRACEFUL

BY ANTIPHON FREEMAN NEWS, WORLDMAY 9, 2017

President Trump shocked the world on Tuesday evening when it was learned that he fired longstanding F.B.I. Director James Comey in the midst of several ongoing investigations questioning Trump’s ties to Russia.

Senior Republicans are even acknowledging that the move looks “fishy” considering the timing of the firing, while Democrats are calling it “Nixonian” in nature, referring to former President Richard Nixon’s firing of justice officials who were tasked with investigating him.

But, it turns out, the way Trump fired Comey is just as disturbing as the news itself. Comey was giving a speech in front of F.B.I employees in Los Angeles and was in the middle of a speech when he was interrupted by television screens in the background telling him he had been fired.

At first, Comey laughed because he thought it was a joke. He even called it a fairly funny prank. Then, according to the New York Times, his staff started “scurrying around in the background, telling him that he needed to step into a nearby office.” At that point, he stepped into a side office where he was alerted that he was indeed fired.

Trump didn’t even call the director to let him know of the news firsthand.

It was only after the news got wind of the story that Trump delivered a letter to the F.B.I headquarters, making the firing official.

That’s not the only thing troubling about this announcement. The White House and the Justice Department have been looking for reasons to fire Comey, according to inside sources.

Attorney General Jeff Session’s had been tasked by Trump with coming up with reasons to fire him. This is raising further red flags and questioning the impartiality of the Justice Department.

OUTRAGEOUS abuse of power. @realDonaldTrump fired FBI Director James Comey, We can’t let him get away with this: https://t.co/TTqodLUdTV pic.twitter.com/rW60cfqpwZ

— MoveOn.org (@MoveOn) May 9, 2017
    Former speechwriter to President George W. Bush, David Frum, says this smells like a “coup” to impend any investigations into Trump. Anyone Trump appoints to the F.B.I will be in his back pocket, and no one at the Justice Department is going to be able to distance themselves from the White House.

Senator Cory Booker is backing Democrat’s calls for an independent special counsel to investigate Trump.

Now it’s even more important that an independent special counsel is appointed to investigate the Russian interference in our elections. pic.twitter.com/WcoxtbfSyW

— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) May 9, 2017
    Even Republican Intelligence Chairman Senator Richard Burr is threatening subpoenas against Trump if he continues to ignore his deadlines. He released a statement shortly after Comey’s firing saying he is “deeply troubled by the timing and reasoning” of it. See below.

Senator Richard J. Durbin gave a speech on the Senate floor and said this raised “grave constitutional issues.”

“Any attempt to stop or undermine this F.B.I. investigation would raise grave constitutional issues,” he said. “We await clarification by the White House as soon as possible as to whether this investigation will continue and whether it will have a credible lead so that we know that it’ll have a just outcome.”

Here’s the letter Trump sent to the F.B.I headquarters firing Comey:

__________________________________________________ _

ELIZABETH WARREN DROPS MIC: WE ALL KNOW COMEY WASN’T FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS MEAN TO HILLARY (VIDEO)

BY APRIL HAMLIN NEWS MAY 9, 2017

Sen. Elizabeth Warren is known for being brutally honest and her comments on the firing of FBI Director James Comey were no exception to that rule.

Following Comey’s admission that the FBI is indeed investigating the possibility that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the presidential election and the testimony of former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, Comey was promptly relieved of his duties on Tuesday.

The White House is trying to say that he was fired because of his announcement that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails was being reopened, just days before the election. But come on, we all know that’s a bunch of bullshit. And Elizabeth Warren just called out this bogus claim during an interview with MSNBC.

Comey was not fired because of Hillary. Comey was fired because of the Russians. The timeing makes this, I think, entirely clear. The fact that all during the campaign, Donald Trump kept citing Comey and using Comey. Once he was elected, he embraced Comey.

And now, to turn around months later and say, ‘Oh yeah, that was just terrible.’ Nah. Come on. There’s nobody left in America who believes that Donad Trump fired James Comey because James Comey was mean to Hillary Clinton.
    Boom! Like usual, Warren nailed it. This has nothing to do with Hillary. But it has everything to do with Trump and his treasonous Russian escapades. According to the New York Times, Attorney general Jeff Sessions and the Justice Department were told to find a reason to fire Comey. And they did exactly that, even though the reason they finally came up with was absolutely ludicrous.

Do I think Trump gives a damn that Comey may have hurt Clinton’s shot at the White House? F*ck no. And neither does Elizabeth Warren.

Watch her explain the real reason Comey was fired here:

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-09-2017 at 8:00 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

BOMBSHELL: THE FBI CONVENED A GRAND JURY FOR THEIR RUSSIA PROBE BEFORE COMEY WAS FIRED

BY RIKA CHRISTENSEN NEWSMAY 9, 2017

Last week, we started hearing indications that there was at least one grand jury working on the FBI’s Russia investigation. Keith Olbermann himself reported them as rumors. Now, in the wake of James Comey’s firing, CNN has confirmed that one of the grand juries does, in fact, exist, and is issuing subpoenas to some of Michael Flynn’s associates.

According to CNN, these subpoenas are the first signs of a major escalation in the FBI’s probe, and this grand jury is part of the FBI’s larger investigation. One has to wonder if Comey was fired because this grand jury means there could be other grand juries, and grand juries might get too close to the truth for Trump’s comfort.

Right now, they want to see Flynn’s business records. Flynn isn’t just accused of having illegally colluded and communicated with Russia, but also of having failed to register as a foreign agent before doing business in Turkey, and also for improperly reporting a $45,000 fee for a trip to Russia. He was fired from his position as National Security Adviser, and the Trump administration is currently working to pin the blame for all of this solely on him so the rest of them come out smelling like roses.

These associates are people who worked with Flynn after he was forced out of his job as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014. The Obama administration knew Flynn was shady, and tried to warn the Trump administration, and they didn’t listen.

U.S. Attorney Dana Boente’s office is heading this up as well as another investigation into Wikileaks and Julian Assange, and whether or not we can bring them up on charges for all of their misdeeds. Wikileaks has been implicated in the Russia scandal as well.

The walls are starting to close in on Trump, and he’s absolutely terrified. As many are beginning to note, none of his behavior indicates innocence here.

RANKING DEM ON HOUSE RUSSIA PROBE HAS EXPLOSIVE NEWS FOR TRUMP THAT WILL HAVE HIM RUNNING SCARED

BY RIKA CHRISTENSEN NEWS, POLITICS MAY 9, 2017

As everybody who still believes in democracy and true freedom reels from FBI Director James Comey’s firing, the media and members of Congress have been frantically working to get the deets on what happened. Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee (which is conducting its own investigation into Russia), just dropped a truth bomb about Comey, and Trump would be wise to go find a cave and hide in it now.

Schiff was asked, on CNN, whether he believes this is a cover-up. He doesn’t. He thinks it’s something worse:

“It’s a brazen interference with a criminal investigation. After all, the president calls this whole investigation a fake, and here you had an FBI director who…was seriously looking into whether Trump associates were colluding with the Russians.”
    The end of his statement to CNN should be particularly jarring to anybody familiar with history. Watch below:

Rep. Adam Schiff on firing of FBI Director James Comey: “It’s a brazen interference with a criminal investigation” https://t.co/5SXgAuTVBP

— CNN (@CNN) May 10, 2017
    Earlier this year, the White House tried to get the FBI to publicly dispute stories appearing in The New York Times about contacts between Trump’s associates and Russian actors. They’ve been trying to bend the FBI to their will for a long time, and when Comey wouldn’t lie under oath for them, or end his Russia probe, Trump decided to fire him.

In fact, Jeff Sessions was actually told to find reasons to fire Comey, and they’ve been working on it for at least a week. Trump likely wants someone in that position who’ll end that investigation before they discover something really damning. He wants a puppet.

If Trump was innocent, the White House wouldn’t have been looking for reasons to fire Comey now. Comey may not have even been fired, but if he was, Trump probably would have done it when he took office under the guise of getting a fresh start, as Schiff said to CNN.

This is not the behavior of an innocent man.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-09-2017 at 8:55 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Trump knew the shit was going to fly by doing this. I don't think he is scared of all the name callers. They can't call him racist, Comey is white. They can't call him a misogynist since Comey is a dude. Can't call him anti muslim either. What next? Impeachment? That will happen about the same time Hillary faces charges for her illegal server. The immature baby ass libtards are having a hard time getting air tonight. Guess they will have to stick to the Russia story.

Get Adobe Flash player

What "IF" the Russian connection is factual ...???
    And Trump is in Vladimir Putin's pocket ....

Get Adobe Flash player

"If" is the key word. You may think Trump is an idiot but do you think he would risk it all ? I'm not just talking about being impeached. I'm sure there are many definitions on how to be in somebody's pocket. Kind of like slick willie and his multi definitions of "is".

Get Adobe Flash player

He sure is doing his best to cover his tracks, that to me is showing that he is a Slick Willie.....

Trump is not cut out for being POTUS....
    No qualifications....

That just made me think of a Man who was offered the Presidential seat of a country, he graciously turn down the position stating “All my life I have dealt with objective matters, hence I lack both the natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people and to exercise official functions"

This Man was smart enough to know his limitations ... as oppose to you know who...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-09-2017 at 9:45 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

meanwhile radiation levels around the world are going up from solar activity and hospitals up and down the east coast are practicing large scale radiation poisoning treatments, so I hear...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    What "IF" the Russian connection is factual ...???
    And Trump is in Vladimir Putin's pocket ....
    I have two words for that, NEW WORLD ORDER

Get Adobe Flash player

With the rate that the Ice caps are melting, soon we will have no need to worry about the East Coast...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    With the rate that the Ice caps are melting, soon we will have no need to worry about the East Coast...
    hell I can't swim for shit and I don't think I wanna drown or die of radiation poisoning. hopefully the mother ship gets here soon or I'm digging for the underground base in the middle of the earth

Get Adobe Flash player

Democrats once blamed Comey; now they’re defending him

WASHINGTON (AP) — Starting with Hillary Clinton herself, Democrats have blamed James Comey for her loss to President Donald Trump. And yet when Trump fired the FBI director, those same Democrats rushed to defend him.

“Twilight zone,” Clinton’s campaign manager Robby Mook wrote on Twitter. “I was as disappointed and frustrated as anyone at how the email investigation was handled. But this terrifies me.”

Behind the apparent Democratic turnabout on Comey: While his pronouncements about his probe into Clinton’s handling of emails infuriated them, he’s also the man who’d been looking into whether Trump’s campaign had colluded with Russians. That left many blasting the firing as an abuse of power, even if as they did not quibble with the reasons the White House put forward as cause.

Comey “inflicted severe damage on the institution of the FBI,” said Brian Fallon, the Clinton campaign’s press secretary, an interview. Still, he said, the timing and manner of his dismissal suggests Trump was “feeling the heat on the ongoing Russia investigation” rather than executing “a well-thought-out response to the inappropriate handling of the Clinton investigation.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, Clinton’s primary opponent, said Trump’s sudden termination of Comey “raises serious questions about what his administration is hiding.”

Republicans were quick to point out the paradox: “Ds were against Comey before they were for him,” tweeted John Cornyn of Texas, the Senate’s No. 2 Republican.

Justice Department officials said they recommended that Trump fire Comey citing his handling of the FBI’s review of whether Clinton mishandled her emails while she was secretary of state. Even so, Trump’s letter dismissing Comey held a stark reminder of another matter. He wrote that he appreciated Comey informing him “on three separate occasions” that he’s not under investigation.

Since July, the FBI has been investigating whether Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia in an effort to interfere in the U.S. election.

One week ago, Clinton said during a forum that she was “on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey’s letter on Oct. 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off.”

She did not immediately weigh in on Comey’s termination.

Some Democratic lawmakers compared Tuesday to the Nixon-era “Saturday night massacre.” During the Watergate investigation, President Richard Nixon ordered the firing of the independent special prosecutor overseeing the case, forcing the resignations of his attorney general and deputy attorney general who refused to carry out the order.

“This is Nixonian,” tweeted Sen. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania.

Senator Edward J. Markey, of Massachusetts said in a statement: “This episode is disturbingly reminiscent of the Saturday Night Massacre during the Watergate scandal and the national turmoil that it caused.”

Many renewed calls for a special prosecutor. Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer said he told Trump “you are making a big mistake” when the president called to inform him about the informing. The New York senator called on the deputy attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor, saying: “This investigation must be run as far away as possible” from the president.”

Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings said Congress should have immediate emergency hearings, adding that Comey was the one independent person to investigate Russian connections to Trump.

Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said the firing made “clear to me that a special counsel also must be appointed. That’s the only way the American people will be able to trust the results of any DOJ investigation,” referring to the Department of Justice.

Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden said in a statement he’d long been critical of Comey’s FBI tenure.

“But Donald Trump’s decision to fire him now, in the midst of an investigation into Trump associates and their ties to Russia, is outrageous,” he said. “There can be no question that a fully independent special counsel must be appointed to lead this investigation.”

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm looking at it like this for now; He didn't fire the entire FBI. The investigations (plural) are still going on. This will not affect the outcome of the investigations. The democrats dragged their feet approving the Attorney General and therefore this action was delayed as a result. The left hated Comey for what he did to Clinton but are scared that he was fired? Draining the swamp is a painful process.

OledirtyDoc - let me know if there's an extra seat on the mothership. I just might join you.

Get Adobe Flash player

REPORT: COMEY FIRING WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A TRUMP TANTRUM OVER RUSSIA

BY SHANNON BARBER NEWS, POLITICS MAY 10, 2017

Everyone is rightfully stunned and outraged that Donald Trump decided to inexplicably fire the man who was investigating his 2016 presidential campaign’s ties to Russia, Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey. People are (also rightfully) suggesting that this firing is all part of a cover-up — an attempt to squash the Russia investigation. While there was likely nervousness related to the Russia investigation that went into this decision, there is a much more Trumpian reason for it, according to Politico: a Trump temper tantrum over the media’s coverage of the criminal probe into the possibility of Trump/Russia collusion.

Comey recently testified on Capitol Hill that there is an ongoing investigation into Russia’s 2016 election meddling. Said probe includes the possibility that Trump campaign officials coordinated with the Russians in an attempt to tip the election to Trump. Of course, Trump was outraged at this public scrutiny, and his ego cannot take the idea that anything but his own supposed brilliance won him the election. From Politico:

He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

So, there you have it. Trump was angry that Comey’s testimony had brought the Russia story that refuses to go away back into the spotlight, and he was angry at his and his staff’s inability to control it. Trump has reportedly been considering getting rid of Comey for roughly a week, which would mean that it was right around the time of Comey’s Capitol Hill testimony that the easily agitated president put his FBI Director in the line of fire over Russia.

This is nothing short of a Constitutional crisis.
    We have no choice but to DEMAND a 9/11-style independent commission on Russia, as well as a special prosecutor for this case. No one appointed by Trump — ESPECIALLY Attorney General Jeff Sessions — should be anywhere near this probe.

This isn’t partisan. This is about the soul of the republic, and we must get to the bottom of this, even as Trump continues to make Nixonian moves in fits of rage and attempts at cover-ups.

Get Adobe Flash player

Draining the swamp is painful. Let's see how it plays out.

Get Adobe Flash player

....... History repeats itself .......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RN.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	76856

WATCH: RACHEL MADDOW HAMMERS TRUMP, EXPLAINS WHY COMEY FIRING IS A COVER-UP LIKE WATERGATE

BY STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. NEWS MAY 10, 2017

Donald Trump is following in the footsteps of Richard Nixon, and Rachel Maddow perfectly demonstrated that fact on Tuesday night.

Earlier in the day, Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, sparking outrage across the country and raising further suspicions about Trump’s Russia scandal.

For months, the FBI has been investigating Trump’s collusion with Russia during the 2016 election. Clearly, Trump didn’t like how the investigation was turning out for him so he interfered by firing the man in charge of the agency, thus obstructing justice and impeding a federal investigation.

In other words, Trump is still desperately trying to cover up his crimes and Maddow explained why this smacks of Watergate.

Maddow began by pointing out that Nixon discussed with his chief-of-staff how to cover up his administration’s involvement in the Watergate scandal. First, Nixon refused to cooperate. Then he tried to intimidate the special prosecutor, Archibald Cox, into backing off. When Cox refused, Nixon had him fired.

This was the beginning of the end of Nixon’s downfall.

“Fire the investigators, sure,” Maddow said. “Nixon proved you can do that. But Nixon also proved the consequences of doing that, in the end, for a president who has something to hide.”

And then she proceeded to lay out the ever-growing Russia scandal. The FBI questioned Michael Flynn soon after Trump took office. Acting Attorney General Sally Yates warned Trump about Flynn and he fired her soon after. Trump lackey Devin Nunes then tried to help Trump cover up the scandal and was forced off the investigation. House Oversight Committee chairman Jason Chaffetz then picked up the investigation and announced he would be leaving Congress soon after Trump refused to hand over documents pertaining to Michael Flynn’s involvement in the scandal. And now, Trump has fired Comey, presumably to put someone in place who will shelve the investigation.

Here’s the video via YouTube.

In short, Donald Trump is actively engaged in a cover-up and Republicans in Congress are aiding and abetting him.

A special prosecutor and independent committee must be named to take over this investigation from Congress. Clearly, Republicans are unwilling to do their jobs. For eight years, they persecuted President Obama and his administration by investigating anything and everything. But now that a Republican is in the White House committing real scandals, they don’t want to do anything about it.

Trump should not be allowed to get away with this cover-up. But he will unless the American people rise up and demand that Congress act. It’s time for Trump and his corrupt administration to be impeached. And unlike Nixon, Trump should not be given a pardon for his crimes. He should be put behind bars where he belongs.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-10-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

‘NO U.S. PRESS ALLOWED’: TRUMP ONLY ALLOWING RUSSIAN STATE MEDIA TO COVER MEETING WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIALS

Posted by Conover Kennard on 10 May 2017

Just one day after Donald Trump fired FBI director James Comey, the very man who is leading an investigation into his administration’s ties to Russia, the former reality show star met with Russian government officials in the Oval Office. Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov was there for a previously scheduled chat with Trump.

But, Russia’s U.S. Ambassador Sergei Kislyak was there, too. He’s the guy who now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions famously and conveniently forgot to mention that he had previously met with. You know how you can get all those Russian meetings mixed up. Well, that happened to Sessions, too. That earned Sessions accusations of perjury so he recused himself from any involvement with the probe into the Trump administration’s ties to Russia. That is, until Sessions suggested to Trump that he fire Comey.

Oh, and remember Trump’s “America First” slogan? Well, that’s not happening anymore. It’s Russia First at his meeting with officials from the hostile foreign government because no one from the U.S. media is allowed in the Oval Office while he meets with his comrades. Only Russian reporters are allowed to cover the event.

https://twitter.com/RusEmbUSA/status...165506/photo/1

Russia in USA ���� ✔ @RusEmbUSA
    Ambassador Kislyak and President Trump / Посол С.Кисляк и Президент Д.Трамп
    11:11 AM - 10 May 2017
    1,536 1,536 Retweets 832 832 likes

The Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler confirmed that U.S. media outlets are not allowed to cover the event.

“NO US press allowed in with meeting with @potus so we have to rely on images from Russian state media,” Kessler tweeted.

Follow
    Glenn Kessler ✔ @GlennKesslerWP
    NO US press allowed in with meeting with @potus so we have to rely on images from Russian state media https://twitter.com/RusEmbUSA/status/862324158646165506
    11:16 AM - 10 May 2017

Sessions met with Kislyak twice during the 2016 presidential campaign and that’s not suspicious at all, nor is this meeting straight after firing Director Comey. Wow, if only we had been warned that this would happen if Trump was elected. Oh, wait. In 2016, Hillary Clinton said that Trump would be Putin’s “puppet.” But, you know, emails…

It’s not as if Clinton is a prophet. Trump has openly lavished praise on the murderous Russian leader on several occasions.

Dang .... I'm wishing that my battery's would go dead now....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LoudPipesSaveLives View Post
    I'm looking at it like this for now; He didn't fire the entire FBI. The investigations (plural) are still going on. This will not affect the outcome of the investigations.
    Trump just fired 3 top officials who all have 1 thing in common,..talking about WH/Russia connections in a negative light. Your hubris for Trump is clouding your ability to reason. Let me ask you this...why has Trump and his administration put ZERO effort into getting to the bottom of Russian meddling to try and prevent it from happening again? Before you waste key strokes telling me there's no evidence of Trump himself being connected to Russians,...I didn't ask about that. That is a separate issue. It's bipartisanly agreed that the Russians have been tampering in our democracy in one way or another. So why does he so vehemently NOT want to deal with this?

Share This