CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 59 of 438 First ... 949575859606169109159 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    And for those who think it was a good thing taking healthcare away from the poor, guess what, you are going to get to pay a lot more for their healthcare when they start going back to the ER for primary care.

Yep I totally agree.... If I loose my health care because I do have pre existing, that's exactly what I will do go to the ER and when I get a bill I'll tell them to send it to the republicans.... Fuck the super rich..........

Get Adobe Flash player

Tough day of protesting President Trump, blocking traffic, and generally whining like a 12 year old girl? Don't worry snowflakes....now you have "empathy tents"!
    BWAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	empathytentsmall.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	76755

Get Adobe Flash player

WEBSITE WILL LITERALLY MAIL YOUR ASHES TO THE GOP IF TRUMPCARE KILLS YOU; YES, THIS IS REAL

This may not have always been true, but the key symptom of Republicanism is a complete lack of compassion and empathy. Thursday’s House vote on Trumpcare proved that after the majority of GOP Congress members voted to make insurance completely unaffordable for anyone who has a pre-existing condition, which is almost everyone.

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
    One website hopes to give Republicans a grim dose of reality. They are giving people the option of mailing their ashes to GOP lawmakers if they die because of Trumpcare.

The website, called Mail Me to the GOP, is the brainchild of Washington, D.C. college student Zoey Salsbury, who has insurance because she’s still under 26, and thanks to the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), her parents are able to keep her on their plan until she’s 26.

She said she watched in horror Thursday as House Republicans passed an Obamacare repeal bill called the American Health Care Act, either unaware their legislation would kill people, or simply unsympathetic enough to care.

So, Salsbury set out to make GOP politicians face the consequences of their vote, launching mailmetothegop.com, a website that pledges to send the ashes of your cremated body to a member of Congress, should you die because of the Republican health plan.

“Yes, it is real,” Salsbury, a junior at American University, told HuffPost Thursday, shortly after her new website was overwhelmed by traffic and crashed.

“Many of my friends will die” if this becomes law, she said. “People will literally die, and they don’t see that that’s going to happen.”

Source: Huffington Post
    Macabre, yes, but that’s the point. Republicans love to insulate themselves from their choices. It shows every time one refuses to face his constituents. With Salsbury’s site, Republicans, or at least their staff, will have to face their dead constituents and that has to give everyone, even soulless Republicans, pause.

Believe it or not, this is completely legal, as long as the shipper uses the United States Post Office. They even have instructions on how to ship remains, if that’s something you’re interested in. Salsbury’s website will take care of everything and you even get to choose which Congressperson will receive the honor.

Salsbury knows that all is not quite lost. The odds of the bill making it through the Senate are slim to none, but she has made this plea nonetheless:

This morning, the House vote for the AHCA sent a strong message to my family – some of which who are your loyal constituents. Today, half of Congress made it clear that American lives are meaningless. Today, this vote said that funding the wealthy is more important than my father receiving insulin, my mother purchasing antidepressants, or me finding comfort and safety through assistance following on-campus rape. You are all meant to represent and serve the people, but today it was clear that you only serve yourselves. Today, I implore you think about what an American life is worth. I beg you to think of your family, your friends, and your fellow citizens. Worry about the future of your Senate seat as well as your conscience if you choose to push AHCA forward. If you want blood on your hands, continue to fight against the basic human right to public health. If you want to lose voters through death and poverty, push this through. But if you have any sense of morality and duty to this country, stand up for what is right. Vote no to AHCA and vote yes to the continued health and wellbeing of Americans. Be better.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBone View Post
    Tough day of protesting President Trump, blocking traffic, and generally whining like a 12 year old girl? Don't worry snowflakes....now you have "empathy tents"!
    BWAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!!!!!

Man, I've seen it all now. Can you imagine standing there, watching that go on? I'd puke.

Get Adobe Flash player

Seems like a good idea ... ^^^

Your sure not to get any on Capital Hill .... Looks like they are void of feelings for the American People ..!!!

WATCH: BERNIE SANDERS LAUGHS HIS A** OFF AFTER TRUMP ADMITS AUSTRALIA HAS BETTER HEALTHCARE THAN U.S.

BY STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. NEWSMAY 4, 2017

Donald Trump just gave Bernie Sanders and the other Democrats in the Senate ammunition to use against his Trumpcare bill.

During an event with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in the wake of House Republicans closing their eyes and voting to f*ck over the American people, Trump bragged about how his bill is supposedly going to make the price of healthcare drop.

“Right now, Obamacare is failing,” Trump claimed even though the Affordable Care Act has slowed the rise of premiums since going into effect. Unlike Trumpcare, the Affordable Care Act also includes coverage for pre-existing conditions and allows young people under 26 to remain on their parent’s health insurance.

While bragging about stripping healthcare away from over 20 million Americans, however, Trump slipped up by admitting that Australia has better healthcare than the United States.

“I shouldn’t say this to the great gentleman, my friend from Australia, because they have better health care than we do,” Trump said. “We are going to have great health care, very soon.”

A “great healthcare” system would not exclude millions of people like Trumpcare does. But Australia, unlike the United States, has universal healthcare.

So Trump quite literally endorsed universal healthcare as a better system than anything America is doing right now.

Trump’s admission was very amusing to Bernie Sanders, a strong proponent of universal healthcare.

In fact, after he heard Trump’s remark during an appearance on MSNBC with Chris Hayes he literally laughed out loud and thanked Trump for giving Senate Democrats something to use to justify why Trumpcare shouldn’t be passed.

“The President has just said it!” Sanders said. “That’s great! Let’s take a look at the Australian health care system. And let’s move. Maybe he wants to look at the Canadian health system. Or systems throughout Europe. Thank you, Mr. President!”

Sanders went on to call for Medicare-for-all.

Here’s the video of Trump’s remarks and Sanders’ reaction

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/statu...556289/video/1

Trump: Australia has better health care than U.S. (they have universal health care)

Watch the reaction from @BernieSanders to @chrislhayes pic.twitter.com/zYF8NsGKF0

— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) May 5, 2017
    Donald Trump and his Republican goons in the House are heartless monsters who literally celebrated passing a bill that takes healthcare away from millions. Americans can only hope that the bill will die in the Senate. And there’s a very good chance that it will.

While Republicans in the House are partly protected by gerrymandering, senators have to win statewide elections. And since the Trumpcare bill will cause millions of conservatives in red states to lose their coverage as well, it’s very possible that Democrats could take back the Senate in a landslide.

Republican Senators will likely feel too vulnerable to cast a vote for such a terrible bill, one that House Republicans didn’t even read or get a CBO score on because they knew it was that bad.

So now we wait for the Senate, but it should entertaining to watch the debate unfold as Trump’s words about Australia’s healthcare system come back to haunt him.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-05-2017 at 5:57 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

'How Donald Trump Could Get Fired': The 25th Amendment

The New Yorker's Evan Osnos joins Lawrence O'Donnell to discuss his new article "How Donald Trump Could Get Fired" and the conversation happening in this country about Trump's ability to do the job of President.

The Last Word with Lawrence O' Donnell

Lawrence O’Donnell brings his extraordinary background in politics and entertainment to “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell,” airing weeknights on MSNBC. Drawing upon his experience as a former chief of staff on the Senate Finance Committee and as an Emmy-winning executive producer and writer of “The West Wing,” O’Donnell gives the last word and rewrites the most compelling stories of the day.

Get Adobe Flash player

What make you think it's a Hillary tent????? I don't see any Hillary signs do you??? That sounds like something Trump would say... Fake news...

I think it's the People that voted for Trump and now they see he's fucking over the ones that voted for him.... Typical rich person....

Get Adobe Flash player

'How Donald Trump Could Get Fired': The 25th Amendment"

I heard Trump say that was a fake constitution anyhow........

Get Adobe Flash player

WATCH: JOE SCARBOROUGH WRECKS MORALLY BANKRUPT REPUBLICANS FOR TAKING HEALTHCARE AWAY FROM MILLIONS

BY STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. NEWS MAY 5, 2017

House Republicans partied with Donald Trump to celebrate taking healthcare away from millions of Americans, and Joe Scarborough was NOT impressed.

In a desperate effort to give Trump the appearance of a legislative win, House Republicans failed to read their own bill nor did they wait for the CBO to score it.

The bill has no protections for people with pre-existing conditions and would strip healthcare away from over 20 million Americans, all while giving massive tax breaks to the wealthy.

As the bill was being passed, kegs of beer were being delivered to the Capitol so Republicans could drink to America’s impending lack of healthcare.

Trump even held a Rose Garden ceremony to celebrate the bill’s passage even though such ceremonies have never been held to celebrate passage through one half of Congress. The bill now heads to the Senate, where it will likely die unless Republicans decide to double down on being heartless pricks.

The fact that Republicans openly celebrated taking healthcare away from millions of Americans sickened Joe Scarborough, who along with Mika Brzezinski, destroyed them on Twitter and television on Friday.

Scarborough began by slamming the utter lack of morality Republicans displayed on Thursday by passing the bill and celebrating it.

The messaging and the morality of the GOP health care bill are deplorable.

— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) May 5, 2017
    Republicans celebrated a bill with beer kegs that 18% of Americans support and most believe strips 24 million citizens of health care.

— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) May 5, 2017
    He and Mika continued to rip them a new one on Morning Joe.

Both hosts pointed out that Trump’s Rose Garden ceremony looked like a white men only event.

“Obviously, you have to be white and a male to be there,” Scarborough said.

Indeed, as Trump spoke at the ceremony a sea of giddy white guys stood behind him with pride at what they had just done.

“You can look at every one of those Republican leaders that were in Donald Trump’s background shot, serving as his stand-up that — basically his stand-ups for a prop — and every single one of those men — I just say men because,” Scarborough continued before Mika pointed out that there was a female Republican among the crowd who hung her head in disgrace.

“There’s a woman there, but she has her head down, smartly,” Brzezinski said. “She actually has a brain, she knows this is bad.”

Scarborough then lambasted the conservative members of the House for being hypocrites.

“Every one of those men standing by, I guarantee you, at one point, said, if you’re a conservative, you need to get a Congressional Budget Office score,” Scarborough continued before teaching Republicans how governing is supposed to work. “You need to know how much a bill costs, you need to know the impact of the bill, you have to actually read the bill.”

Scarborough concluded by taking note of the people Republicans voted to hurt.

This was about a press conference, but for tens of millions of Americans, many who voted for him, who are struggling to take care of their children, who are struggling to take care of their parents, who are struggling to take care of their grandparents, this really is an issue of life and death. And so many people that voted for this bill voted without reading the bill, voted without having a CBO score and voted without having any idea what impact it would have.”
    Here’s the video via VidMe.

https://vid.me/HqrM

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. They voted to kill millions of Americans on Thursday and then celebrated it. Even conservatives are angry at Republicans because the Affordable Care Act covers them, too. So by voting to kill it, Republicans voted to strip healthcare away from their own constituents.

This is a disgraceful moment in American history and the history of the Republican Party. This isn’t something to celebrate. This is something to mourn. Republicans are not “pro-life.” They’re pro-death. This vote proves it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    'How Donald Trump Could Get Fired': The 25th Amendment"

I heard Trump say that was a fake constitution anyhow........
    Ya needed a photo to go along with your statement ....

I wonder if it's legal to keep a snowflake as a pet, they're just so fucking funny....

Get Adobe Flash player

Pussy grabs back.... Must have been a Trump supporter .... Hahaha...
    (Bad Pussy ... extra ration of Cat-Nip tonight)
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-05-2017 at 2:42 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wonder if it's legal to keep a snowflake as a pet, they're just so fucking funny....
    That looks like another one of those kids from the everyone gets a trophy generation.........

Get Adobe Flash player

You'd regret it. They'd cost you a fortune! Lmao

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LoudPipesSaveLives View Post
    You'd regret it. They'd cost you a fortune! Lmao

LOL Plus if they are a millennial they cry when they don't get a trophy for just showing up... When you get a graduation paper every year your in school what else would you expect???

We didn't get shit until you got to the 12th grade if you made it that far....
    Last edited by Tattooo; 05-05-2017 at 4:28 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

And they don't ever seem to leave...........Even when they are "on there own" there is that constant pull on Mom's purse........lol

Get Adobe Flash player

Y'all lost me ... ???

Are ya talking about the snow-flakes or the republicans ... ????

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-05-2017 at 5:05 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Y'all lost me ... ???

Are ya talking about the snow-flakes or the republicans ... ????

Neither... Millennial's no matter what party they are affiliated with.... They are a bunch of cry babies if they don't get there way...

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh... Ok ...

I was thinking maybe I was a snowflake.... ???

Dang ... Just found out I'm a lizzie not long ago ... !!!!

Here Kitty, kitty, kitty ....

JUST LEAKED; TRUMP FORCES ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES TO WATCH FOX NEWS (TWEETS/IMAGES)

BY REBECCA AZOR NEWS MAY 5, 2017

Donald Trump uses his power to take away freedom from people, once again! In his latest bigot move, the President forces all Federal employees to watch his favorite channel at work. You guessed it, Fox News!

Earlier this week a customer service representative from the FDA’s Office of Facilities informed everyone that the TV’s at that Silver Spring, Maryland location will be permanently set to Fox News. That’s the worst kind of torture.

This is days after the President was ‘promoting’ free speech and a list of other lies.

The email, originally sent to researchers at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (the FDA branch that oversees medical products), was sent as a screenshot to journalist Paul Thacker and shared across Twitter.

The email Read…

“A decision from the current administration administrative officials has requested that all monitors, under our control, on the White Oak Campus, display FOX news. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am unable to change any of the monitors to any other news source at this time.”

There were also tweets and photos confirming that televisions were indeed set to the news station.

The channels at the office are usually set to CNN, but of course Donnie has been crying Fake News and wants the world to be brainwashed into thinking the way he does. Which is why he forced the switch from CNN to Fox Nonsense News! Hopefully the associates that don’t want to be forced to watch it will stand up against it.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-06-2017 at 3:00 AM.

Share This