CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 58 of 438 First ... 848565758596068108158 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-03-2017 at 1:55 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ridiculous. In a previous post one of you Trump haters called out for vulgar name calling of Hillary to stop. How is this different ?

Get Adobe Flash player

Be very hard to Trump the Trump ...

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-05-2017 at 9:33 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    I asked for your your opinion ....

Do you think that Mr. Trump colluded with the Russians to become President...

So far I have not got a straight answer from you, but did get a pretty good dance around ..???
    No collusion....Russia Russia Russia is all about denial of why cuntface lost the election.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah .... Guess your right ... No Collusion....

WASHINGTON AND THE WORLD

All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts

By MICHAEL CROWLEY March/April 2017

What is the real story of Donald Trump and Russia? The answer is still unclear, and Democrats in Congress want to get to the bottom of it with an investigation. But there’s no doubt that a spider web of connections—some public, some private, some clear, some murky—exists between Trump, his associates and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

These charts illustrate dozens of those links, including meetings between Russian officials and members of Trump’s campaign and administration; his daughter’s ties to Putin’s friends; Trump’s 2013 visit to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant; and his short-lived mixed martial arts venture with one of Putin’s favorite athletes. The solid lines mark established facts, while dotted ones represent speculative or unproven connections.

There’s nothing inherently damning about most of the ties illustrated below. But they do reveal the vast and mysteriously complex web behind a story that has vexed Trump’s young presidency from its start—and is certain to shake the White House for months to come.

1. Trump and Putin, via Administration Officials

Trump Administration Ties to Russia

2. Trump and Putin, via Michael Flynn

Trump ties to Putin Michael Flynn

3. Trump and Putin, via Campaign Advisers

Mag Trump campaign ties to Putin

4. Trump and Putin, via Paul Manafort

Mag Putin Trump ties Manafort

5. Trump and Putin, via Business Ties

Mag Trump russia Putin business ties

6. Trump and Putin, via Felix Sater

Mag Trump Putin Felix Sater

7. Trump and Putin, via Trump Family Members

Russia-Family-FINAL.png

Yeah, we'll just sweep all of this under the rug, probably never happened ....
    Just a bunch of alternative facts ....

Get Adobe Flash player

Here's some news, Folks ....

FORMER WH STAFFER: JUDGE JUST SIGNED 2 WARRANTS RELATED TO COMEY’S TRUMP INVESTIGATION

BY CONOVER KENNARD NEWS MAY 3, 2017

Claude Taylor, who worked on three presidential campaigns and served on President Bill Clinton’s White House staff, unleashed a bombshell on Twitter, saying that sources revealed that warrants have been signed in regards to FBI director James Comey “Trump investigation.”

“I now have 2 sources within legal community confirming that a D.C. area judge has signed 2 warrants related to Comey’s Trump investigation,” he tweeted.

— Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) May 3, 2017
    Taylor wrote in another tweet, ‘This just in from a source with knowledge of Comey’s investigation. “two grand juries have convened and I know that one is almost complete.”‘

This just in from a source with knowledge of Comey’s investigation. “two grand juries have convened and I know that one is almost complete.”

— Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) April 29, 2017
    There’s more.

Quite so but it all doesn’t matter because Comey is preparing indictments and Schneiderman too. Grassley will appear foolish is short order. https://t.co/2J5ingSYgv

Earlier, he tweeted, in part, that Trump may die penniless and in jail.

Leaving Comey aside for a moment-Schneiderman NYAG Schneiderman is going to descend like Hand of God. Trump may die penniless and in jail. https://t.co/CPE8DyXz76

Smoke and mirrors. Republicans trying to distract with bs. It won’t matter. Comey has tapes/records. Plus Schneiderman. This is irrelevant.

We don’t know what kind of warrants have been signed. An attorney weighed in, writing, “It can be a couple of things. First, it can be GJ Subpoenas to compel prod of evidence/witnesses to GJ. They can also be arrest warrants.”

It can be a couple of things. First, it can be GJ Subpoenas to compel prod of evidence/witnesses to GJ. They can also be arrest warrants. https://t.co/NI57xZiFHU

— Andrew C Laufer, Esq (@lauferlaw) May 3, 2017
    Taylor says he’s certain about the warrants.

A new term people have latched on to. “Getting ahead of your skis”. I am rock solid on “two warrants being signed” tweets. 2 sources. 1/2

Another attorney weighed in, too.

@TrueFactsStated @lauferlaw Could be either arrest or search warrant. If GJ returned indictment, likely arrest. If not, likely search. Either way, prob cause needed.

— Charlotte Harper Ω (@sogoodcharlotte) May 3, 2017
    There is no timeline for when the warrant will be executed.

I do not have a specific timeline. I am skeptical of those who say they do-but everyone is free to try to exercise their own judgement. 2/2

But, on Twitter Taylor suggested that it will be soon. It’s anyone’s guess as to who will be served the warrants, or if it’s more than one person.

FBI Director James Comey spoke to Senators during a Judiciary Committee oversight hearing and quite a lot was revealed. For one, he is looking into whether agents at the bureau leaked sensitive information to reporters or public figures during the 2016 presidential campaign. That includes former mayor and Trump ally Rudy Giuliani.

Or, it could be Michael Fynn. It could be Carter Page. It could be Jared Kushner. It could be Paul Manafort. There are so many people tied to Trump who are associated with Russia.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-03-2017 at 6:44 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

And this is what the LOSERS of the election are focused on.....it will go nowhere... noise....noise....

Republicans control the committees, they control subpoena power. This is a dead-end for the losers. I know I'm repeating myself but cuntface lost Trump won get over it crybabies.

I listened to Comey's entire statement today on C-SPAN while working very interesting for those that pay attention

Hey drags does the collusion of your own government and the media to try and get cunt face protected from prosecution and elected bother you in anyway please advise
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 05-03-2017 at 7:27 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Keep the Faith ....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    And this is what the LOSERS of the election are focused on.....it will go nowhere... noise....noise....
    This reminds me of Richard Nixon the Rapepublicans covered up for him until they realized that he was gonna hurt their reelection chances then they turned on him. All of his base agreed that he wasn't a crook, it was just the lying media. I believe it will go somewhere after they get him to sign the really terrible things they want. Then they can say it was Trump vote for me.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

No

Get Adobe Flash player

WHINEY TRUMP SUPPORTER RECEIVES AN EPIC SMACKDOWN FROM A SEVENTH GRADER; IT WAS MAGNIFICENT

BY WENDY GITTLESON NEWS MAY 3, 2017

In Winchester, Massachusetts, as with many towns across the nation, caring people are putting up signs indicating that all are welcome in this country, despite what Donald Trump says. The signs that are cropping up in Winchester have the innocuous message that says “Hate Has No Home Here.” The signs are non-accusatory and non-partisan, but one Winchester man took the signs so personally that he had to write about it in the local paper. Unfortunately for the man, it took a 7th grader to tell him what the signs are really about.

This is the type of sign that has been appearing in Winchester:

.@HateHasNoHome signs began appearing at my daughter’s #ManhattanBeach school after our principal highlighted campaign. #mydayinla pic.twitter.com/OIbOdxWmuG

— Laurie Mansfield (@LaurieMansfield) April 20, 2017
    Who could be offended by that, right? Well, a Trump voter of course. Gee, what’s that word they like to throw around at us? John Natale of Winchester was outraged by the signs He compared them to Black Lives Matter (which of course is a bad thing):

All lives matter, no more, no less than any other race. The “Hate” sign message begs many important questions, such as: 1) Who are the haters that you, the sign owner, are referring to?
    2) What, or whom, do the haters hate?
    3) What is the evidence there is significant hate in our community?
    4) Obviously, you are so morally superior that you may declare everyone who disagrees with you as a hater.
    Where, when and how did you become the Lord High Decider of Morality? How self-righteous, how divisive.
    And of course he took it personally:

Your “Hate” sign is totally uncalled for because it says that Winchester has a hate problem. Where is it? It is offensive to imply that the rest of us — who don’t have a sign and who don’t think the way you think we should — are haters. That’s insulting. It’s still a free country and I am free to think for myself. But full disclosure, I do hate, figuratively, politicians who support policies, laws and regulations that I consider unpatriotic, immoral or limit my liberties. And I also hate, figuratively, people who subliminally suggest that I am a hater.
    And then he had the nerve to whine about his own signs:

Speaking of hate, it is relevant to know that in the six weeks preceding the Presidential election, my car with its external Trump sign was vandalized five times (including a door keyed and a green hardening material poured on the hood), twice my Trump lawn signs were tossed into the street and twice they were stolen. I believe that all those acts were committed by the same one or two individuals. Still, I do not make a sweeping indictment that all Hillary voters are intolerant haters. However, I believe the “Hate has no place in this home” lawn signs are self-righteous, exhibit snow-flake sensitivity and they achieve nothing.
    “Snowflakes,” that’s the word. The irony didn’t get past 7th grade student Luke Macanucco, who wrote his own letter to the editor. His response appeared in the print addition here:

Local paper published a letter criticizing “Hate Has No Home Here” signs.

This response from a *7th grader* is ��. pic.twitter.com/dTJWel2azV

— Matthew Segal (@segalmr) April 29, 2017
    Macanucco, whose vocabulary outshines both Natale and Trump, noted that the signs were not specific to Winchester or to any specific residents.

“I read, with great interest, Mr. John Natale’s colossal misunderstanding of the “Hate Has No Home Here” signs. Natale’s first mistake was claiming the signs read, “Hate has no place in this home.” Mr. Natale is incorrectly assuming that the owners of the sign are finding it necessary to state that there is no hate in their home. But, as the American flag depicted on the sign signifies, the posters are referencing the entire U.S.A.”
    The boy took the time to answer all of Natale’s questions, including with his own personal anecdote. Then, as if they weren’t throughout the entire letter, things got really good:

“Mr. Natale, if you’re going to ask us to do you a favor and take the signs down, do humanity a favor and take your Trump signs down. Finally, if you are going to say signs exhibit “snowflake sensitivity,” take a moment to think about how you are writing an angry letter to a newspaper about a lawn sign.”
    BAM!!!

As for claims that this letter was too well written to come from a 7th grader, well, his father vouched for him, as did the newspaper. Even if it was written by a 30-year-old, it’s an incredible takedown.

.................................. ....................................

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey drags does the collusion of your own government and the media to try and get cunt face protected from prosecution and elected bother you in anyway please advise
    Let me put it in terms that you will have no problems understanding...

1) Show your colors ....
    That was what I was looking at when I casted my vote...
    Would not have mattered, to me, who was on the other side of the ticket...!!!
    Trump's colors was wrong for being POTUS...
    He's unqualified for the job.... O background in politics...

2) America's needs ....
    What are these needs, you may be asking .. ???
    Good leadership is the largest need ....
    Since "The Trump" has conned his way into the highest political office here's what I seen so far...

Trump has assembled the worst Cabinet in American history...
    He has given key roll's to family members that don't have a clue what the job asks for....

Any time a new administration comes into office, there will be some complaining about the new president’s cabinet picks. But we’re seeing something extraordinary happening now. Donald Trump’s cabinet brings with it a combination of ethical problems, inexperience, hostility to the missions of the departments its members are being called to lead, and plain old ignorance that is simply unprecedented.

This is shaping up to be nothing less than the worst cabinet in American history.

As just one colorful example, let’s look at Rick Perry, who is the Secretary of Energy. The change from the leadership under Barack Obama is already striking: the past secretary, Ernest Moniz, is a respected nuclear physicist who also came to the job with significant experience managing scientific institutions, and he’ll be succeeded by someone who advocated eliminating the department, although in his defense Perry couldn’t quite remember that it was the one he wanted to get rid of (that famous “Oops” moment). But it’s even worse than that:

When President-elect Donald J. Trump offered Rick Perry the job of energy secretary, Mr. Perry gladly accepted, believing he was taking on a role as a global ambassador for the American oil and gas industry that he had long championed in his home state.

In the days after, Mr. Perry, the former Texas governor, discovered that he would be no such thing — that in fact he would become the steward of a vast national security complex he knew almost nothing about, caring for the most fearsome weapons on the planet, the United States’ nuclear arsenal.

So Perry advocated dismantling the Department of Energy as a candidate in 2012 despite having no idea what the department actually does. But don’t worry — he has recently become aware that his job will not in fact consist of traveling around the world telling people how great oil is. “After being briefed on so many of the vital functions of the Department of Energy,” Perry now says, “I regret recommending its elimination.” Good to know.

That’s just the beginning. Let’s run through some of the other highlights of the Trump cabinet and cabinet-level appointees:

*Steven Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury: Mnuchin has never served in government and has no experience in setting macroeconomic policy, but he did lead Donald Trump’s fundraising effort. In advance of his confirmation hearing, Mnuchin “failed to disclose his interests in a Cayman Islands corporation as well as more than $100 million in personal assets.”

*Tom Price, Secretary of Health and Human Services: Rep. Price, a doctor who has taken a particular interest in legislating on health care, has a habit of trading in health care stocks that are affected by the legislation he writes; he also recently got a “sweetheart deal” on stock in a foreign biotech firm.

*Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education: DeVos, a billionaire Republican donor, has spent much of her adult life attempting to destroy public education in America. Despite that work, at her confirmation hearing she displayed a shocking ignorance of basic issues in education policy, though she did opine that schools should be able to have guns in them to ward off grizzly bear attacks.

*Andrew Puzder, Secretary of Labor: If Trump had searched America to find the individual most hostile to the rights of workers, he could not have done much better than Puzder, the CEO of a fast-food company. The man who will be responsible for safeguarding workers’ rights is an ardent opponent of minimum wage increases and laws mandating things like break time and overtime pay; his company has been repeatedly cited for wage theft.

*Ben Carson, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: The former presidential candidate, who has precisely zero experience in housing policy, was apparently appointed to lead this department because he’s one of the few African-Americans Donald Trump has met.

*Mick Mulvaney, Director of the Office of Management and Budget: Mulvaney was just revealed to have employed a nanny without paying payroll taxes for her, to the tune of over $15,000.

*Wilbur Ross, Secretary of Commerce: The billionaire investor just realized that one of the dozen or so household staff he employs was undocumented.

*Ryan Zinke, Secretary of the Interior: Rep. Zinke is a former Navy Seal whose career was hampered by the fact that he was caught repeatedly billing the government for personal trips home which he falsely claimed were for the purpose of scouting training locations.

*Scott Pruitt, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency: Like Puzder and DeVos, Pruitt seems to have been chosen for his fervent opposition to the mission of the agency he’ll be leading. As Attorney General of Oklahoma, he sued the EPA multiple times over its efforts to enforce environmental laws. In his confirmation hearings, he refused to commit to recuse himself from the cases among those that are still open, in the apparent belief that there isn’t anything wrong with essentially being both plaintiff and defendant in a lawsuit. When asked about lead poisoning, a vital and longstanding environmental issue that gained new urgency with the poisoning of the water in Flint, MI, he said that he had “not looked at the scientific research on that.”

*Michael Flynn, National Security Adviser: Flynn, an ardent Islamophobe and purveyor of lunatic conspiracy theories, was fired from his last job in government because of mismanagement. He was forced to resign after information surfaced he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about the nature and content of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the U.S

*Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State: Tillerson has no government or diplomatic experience, though he has been to many countries that have oil.

*Nikki Haley, United Nations Ambassador: Haley’s foreign policy experience consists of going on a couple of trade missions as governor of South Carolina.
    That’s not to mention the sub-cabinet appointments who are already in trouble, like the Army secretary who punched out a concession worker at a horse auction or the national security spokesperson revealed as a plagiarist, nor the fact that Trump’s senior adviser used to run a white nationalist web site and the President-elect intends to employ his family members, all while insisting again and again that ethics laws don’t apply to him.

While prior presidents have had some miserable appointments — James Watt and Anne Gorsuch in the Reagan administration, Michael “Heckuva Job” Brown and Alberto Gonzales in George W. Bush’s — never before has one president assembled such a remarkable collection of individuals who are either unqualified for their jobs, devoted to subverting their agencies, or both, not to mention the ethical questions that will continue to swirl around this administration.

We expect the Republican contempt for government to be evident to some degree in the appointments of any GOP administration. But Donald Trump has truly blazed a new trail with the people he has gathered around him.

One can only imagine the damage they’re going to do.

Wonder if they let poor Kellyann out of the basement every now and again ...??

........... America opened the Box ...........
    ...........(With Russian assistance)...........

And I'm doing my damndest to close it !!!!!
    .............(We still have HOPE).............
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-04-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

JEFF SESSION USES JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO CONVICT A WOMAN FOR LAUGHING DURING HIS CONFIRMATION HEARING

BY STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. NEWS MAY 4, 2017

Seriously, this really happened.

During a January confirmation hearing to determine Jeff Sessions’ fitness to be the next Attorney General, three Code Pink activists were escorted out of the chamber after two stood up dressed in KKK robes. One, 61-year-old Desiree A. Fairooz, was escorted out for merely laughing after hearing a ridiculous claim from a Republican praising Sessions.

According to the New York Times,

It was early in the hearing when Senator Richard Shelby, Republican of Alabama, said that Mr. Sessions’s record of “treating all Americans equally under the law is clear and well-documented,” Ariel Gold, the campaign director of Code Pink, said on Wednesday.

Ms. Fairooz said that, on hearing that, she let out a giggle.

“I just couldn’t hold it,” she said on Wednesday. “It was spontaneous. It was an immediate rejection of what I considered an outright lie or pure ignorance.”
    Indeed, it’s surprising that the entire room didn’t erupt in laughter after Shelby’s remark. After all, Sessions’ record is the kind that gets endorsements from white supremacist groups, who also just happened to be some of his biggest supporters of his nomination to be Attorney General.

And since coming into office, Sessions has made it clear that people of color and members of the LGBT community won’t be treated equally under the law.

But rather than let Fairooz go free and forget about the incident, Sessions used the Justice Department to get revenge. Fairooz was charged with one count of disorderly and disruptive conduct and one count of parading or demonstrating on Capitol grounds.

Justice Department attorneys, otherwise known as Sessions’ lackeys, aggressively prosecuted Fairooz. She was convicted and now faces up to a year in prison and a $2,000 fine. All because she laughed during Sessions’ confirmation hearing.

Clearly, the Justice Department is now run by a petty racist who intends to use it to quell freedom of speech and expression, something the Constitution expressly forbids the government from doing.

Americans should be concerned by this overreach. Because if Fairooz can be jailed for laughing at Sessions, it’s only a matter of time before Sessions uses the Justice Department to prosecute people who criticize Donald Trump.

Sounds familiar....

https://youtu.be/yScrgbvrfR8
    __________________________________________________ ___

On another note is this:

IVANKA TRUMP COMPARED HERSELF TO A SLAVE IN NEW BOOK AND GETS RIGHTFULLY PUMMELED FOR IT

BY STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. NEWS MAY 4, 2017
    SHARES

Ivanka Trump is tone deaf and ignorant about history just like her dad.

Donald Trump’s daughter is getting her ass handed to her right now on social media after it was discovered that she compared herself to a slave in her new book, Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules of Success.

Ivanka used a lot of quotes for the book, including one from Toni Morrison’s Beloved, which is about slavery and the horrors experienced by enslaved Africans in America.

“Freeing yourself was one thing; claiming ownership of that freed self was another,” the quote reads.

Ivanka used the quote while talking about “working smarter.” You know, because people like Ivanka and her dad think slavery wouldn’t have been a big deal if black people had just found an easier way to do the backbreaking work they were forced to do by slave owners.

Trump continued:

“Are you a slave to your time or the master of it? Despite your best intentions, it’s easy to be reactive and get caught up in returning calls, attending meetings, answering e-mails …”

Seriously?! Ivanka thinks returning calls and answering emails is equivalent to slavery?

This is coming from a white woman who was born into wealth. She has never really worked a single day in her life and she certainly has no clue about what slavery was really like.

Of course, if she wanted to get a taste of that she could just fly to China and other places where workers are paid pennies and are worked to the bone to manufacture her shitty product line.

Ivanka’s use of the quote has sparked outrage and people were quick to condemn her on Twitter.

@CharlesMBlow @kushkandy95 @sarahkendzior A slave? Really, Ivanka? That’s a good one! Did slaves have the luxuries you’ve got? ** Facepalm **

— Katherine Birkett (@Kitty_B_Good) May 4, 2017
    @sarahkendzior If Ivanka is going to call herself a slave, the words “my father’s sex” better be preceding it.

— Impeach *45 (@SardonicallyBB) May 4, 2017
    @sarahkendzior @TheRiverWanders is Ivanka a slave to her father or the master of him?

— KAT TALES TV (@KatTalesTV) May 4, 2017
    @RawStory The only comparison is that modern day slaves in China & elsewhere make Ivanka’s cheap products while she enjoys a life of privilege

— Crow Robot (@robot_crow) May 4, 2017
    @IvankaTrump @TiffanyATrump @LaraLeaTrump The Trump brand symbolizes oppression of #WomenWhoWork. Why lie about this every single day? https://t.co/ECkA7eTb1e #Sadists #ACHA #VoteNO

— kim (@kim) May 4, 2017
    @IvankaTrump @TiffanyATrump @LaraLeaTrump You are on such a roll helping women this wk. Oh, sorry, I meant rich, white, pretty women with no diseases. Diseases are icky, am I right?

— Kayte Terry (@kayteterry) May 4, 2017
    @IvankaTrump @TiffanyATrump @LaraLeaTrump Is this the same book where you say the truth isn’t important. What people believe is the truth, is what’s important? #Complicit

— Melissa Rogers (@Melissa75661113) May 4, 2017
    @kid_zef @freedm_of_spch @IvankaTrump @TiffanyATrump @LaraLeaTrump And they called us,the coastal elites, so laughable!

— SalmonSuzy (@susan_erikson) May 4, 2017
    @IvankaTrump @TiffanyATrump @LaraLeaTrump Hope your book includes women who actually work, like Chinese women who work in sweatshops for slave wages making your family’s products

— GrumpyXer (@GrumpyXer) May 4, 2017
    @IvankaTrump @TiffanyATrump @LaraLeaTrump Like Jane Goodall said you are in a position to do much good or terrible harm, right now you are complicit because you are silent

— Carrie Larson (@getitdone51) May 4, 2017
    @IvankaTrump @TiffanyATrump @LaraLeaTrump Oh honey. Your book is silly. And your use of a Toni Morrison quote ABOUT SLAVERY to illustrate a “work smarter” trope is despicable.

— Pat Wente (@patwente) May 4, 2017
    Ivanka Trump is not only an enemy of women, she’s an enemy to every real working American in this country. She is complicit in her father’s administration by silently standing by while he decimates healthcare, pay equality, and overtime pay. Meanwhile, Ivanka is using her White House job to promote her book and her business, violating ethics rules along the way.

Donald Trump needs to be impeached. In fact, his whole administration needs to be impeached and everything he has done should be reversed as if his presidency never existed. It’s time for the white trash to be taken out of the White House.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-04-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

SENATOR LEADING THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION SAYS THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED! (DETAILS)

BY REBECCA AZOR NEWSMAY 4, 2017

Impeachment may finally be in Donald Trump’s future according to the New Yorker. Vice Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Mark Warner, put the odds at two against one when it comes to Trump actually completing a term

Currently Warner’s committee, headed by Republican Senator Richard Burr, is conducting an investigation relating to the alleged interference in the US election. However, Burr and other members of the GOP are seemingly looking to slow down the process leading to an impeachment or investigation.

Warner’s committee says the investigation won’t be solely on the President’s Russian connections “but rather the totality of challenges the President is currently facing”.

Amongst those challenges are claims that the Kremlin (Russia) paid over 1,000 people to generate negative news stories about Hillary Clinton during the presidential campaign.

A source reported to The Gaurdian that there is supporting evidence that back these claims.

They now have specific, concrete and corroborative evidence of a collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the run up to the vote last November,” said the source.
    Although Barr, may be trying to interfere in the forward movement of an investigation against Trump, Warner is considered the senior figure regarding this matter.

With the lowest approval rating of a newly elected President, it’s clear America won’t miss him.

Get Adobe Flash player

he just said on live tv, i'm doing good right? yeah i'm president can you believe it!

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in the Hi Tech business but don't watch TV. I don't even have cable. I've never seen Trumps's show or frankly knew that much about him other than what I'd hear on business reports on AM radio. But I started paying attention when he announced he was running and OH MY GOD he actually tells you exactly what he's thinking like it or not. Wow...... And the tweets! The media HATES that he communicates his thoughts and opinions directly to the people. They can't stand that they don't get to filter and obfuscate his message....rendering them impotent. All they can do is criticize.......

So yeah I became a Trump supporter and considering the alternative what choice did we have???
    The media does not hate Trump tweeting. They LOVE it. Can't get enough of it. It provides hours of entertainment which means ratings. The only people who hate Trumps tweets are Republicans. They're being coated with diarrhea shrapnel and would prefer someone take his phone.

If you want to get on with dragstews at least bring SOMETHING to the table regarding Trump's position (if you can figure out what his position is from day to day) to discuss other than the tone of mangled English-like sentences that comes out of his mouth that you enjoy. Cause that's all you like about him right? His tone?

Start a Hillary thread if you're still upset and want to vent about it. I'd be happy to pile on about her follies.

Get Adobe Flash player

OH MY GOD he actually tells you exactly what he's thinking like it or not. Wow.....
    So yeah I became a Trump supporter.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd like to congratulate both the left and the right. Thanks to your inability to hold a decent conversation or to compromise on anything, the House has now passed a bill that will, in effect, strips the poor of healthcare. Rather then take a flawed bill and making it better our Congress has taken the cowards way out.

To those of you who say they supported Hillary, shame on you for being lazy asses and not getting out there and voting ( and shame on the Democratic party for running with her in the first place ). For those who supported Trump aka The Not-Hillary, congrats, you have gotten your man and along with it, you will now see what a country run by the elite rich is really like.

I feel bad for anyone who makes less then $200k a year, your life is about to get rough. For the rest of us, get ready for rampant pollution making a mess out of our lakes and rivers. In the early '60s Lake Michigan was all but unusable for swimming, but we don't need clean water right. And for those who think it was a good thing taking healthcare away from the poor, guess what, you are going to get to pay a lot more for their healthcare when they start going back to the ER for primary care.

Another sad day of life in Trump's America.

I pray I am wrong, but I fear I am not.

Get Adobe Flash player

While Trump Was Celebrating Senate Republicans Killed The House Health Care Bill

By Jason Easley on Thu, May 4th, 2017 at 4:30 pm

While House Republicans and President Trump were in the Rose Garden celebrating their health care win, Senate Republicans announced that they wouldn't be voting on the House bill, but will instead write their own.

While Trump Was Celebrating Senate Republicans Killed The House Health Care Bill
    While House Republicans and President Trump were in the Rose Garden celebrating their health care win, Senate Republicans announced that they wouldn’t be voting on the House bill, but will instead write their own.

The Washington Examiner reported, “Senate Republicans said Thursday they won’t vote on the House-passed bill to repeal and replace Obamacare but will write their own legislation instead.A Senate proposal is now being developed by a 12-member working group. It will attempt to incorporate elements of the House bill, senators said, but will not take up the House bill as a starting point and change it through the amendment process.”

The assumption had long been that Senate Republicans would at least vote on the House bill. Instead, what is going to happen is that the Senate is going to try to pass their own bill with no timeline for passage, and then the House and Senate will need to reconcile their bills into one final bill, which may or may not be able to pass the House and Senate depending on how far to the middle the final bill moves.

Trump’s victory party in the Rose Garden was overblown and premature because Republicans haven’t really accomplished anything. House Republicans passed a bill that could have devastating political consequences for their futures that may never become law.

The House health care bill that Trump was celebrating is already dead.

In its place is who knows what, but the reality is that Trump was celebrating a whole lot of nothing.

Last edited by Dragstews; 05-06-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Share This