CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #8741
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    [QUOTE=twistNshout;849792]
    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    I certainly do believe it..

    One thing I do not do is seek out quacks, no matter how well credentialed, who have killed people through malpractice, laughed about it, and continue to do so with impunity.[/QUOTE]

    Uhh ..... but you'll hang tight with a President who basically has been doing the same since day 1?? Hang on to your membership as a Branch Covidian.
    Thanks.

    And good luck with your hair sniffing, child molester!

    That's where the smart money is.

  2. #8742
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    Hang on, Trump is the one who used to walk into the dressing rooms of his beauty pageants to stare at the girls there. That IS documented, please provide the reference to Biden molesting children, Britbart and FOX do not count.

  3. #8743
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    He was hosting the pageant and the girls weren't 9.

    And look it up yourself. He's all over youtube.

    Then there's the credible rape he won't release files on. Of course, with his advanced dementia, maybe he forgot?

    lol.

  4. #8744
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Why can't I support the President and his policies without becoming a puppet of a pseudo Nazi/Stalinist regime? No, you never said it but certainly alluded to it. It seems my opinion will only be valid if it jives with your opinion....which is the same mentality you're saying scares the shit of you.
    Step n
    It has nothing to do with his beliefs it has to do with you shouting Sieg Heil or MAGA and telling any lie to protect the liar in chief.
    Dusty

  5. #8745
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Dusty...WTF? Did I hit a nerve? Suddenly it's like your smokin the shit Hillcat was doin.

    So you saying anyone who doesn't share your personal political beliefs is a fascist? It's like the dentist hitting a nerve....only I don't have the heart to keep poking at it.

    Yes I do!

    You know Biden is the parties puppet ....Obama did not support him until he got his people in place. If you recall, in 8 years of the Obama admin. he did nothing to improve the situation for Black Americans, rather he let riots continue for two summers in St. Louis, manufacturing continued to flow south and east out of the country and the economy crawled. He entered politics as a dirt poor political advocate and exited the white house a millionaire,,,,off the backs of the taxpayers. You may not approve of Trump's personal morality but watch out brother if they push Biden through.

  6. #8746

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Hunter, break out the Bush beans. Give Ivanka hell! We can only hope if Biden is elected that Hunter will take on an advisor role like Ivanka. Or maybe he could run the whole middle east situation. Lots of nepotism to follow. Trump has shown the way.

  7. #8747
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Dusty...WTF? Did I hit a nerve? Suddenly it's like your smokin the shit Hillcat was doin.

    So you saying anyone who doesn't share your personal political beliefs is a fascist? It's like the dentist hitting a nerve....only I don't have the heart to keep poking at it.

    Yes I do!

    You know Biden is the parties puppet ....Obama did not support him until he got his people in place. If you recall, in 8 years of the Obama admin. he did nothing to improve the situation for Black Americans, rather he let riots continue for two summers in St. Louis, manufacturing continued to flow south and east out of the country and the economy crawled. He entered politics as a dirt poor political advocate and exited the white house a millionaire,,,,off the backs of the taxpayers. You may not approve of Trump's personal morality but watch out brother if they push Biden through.
    I lived in St Louis nobody was rioting for two summers
    The city is wild always has been always will be people get shot all the time it just happened to make national news finally for the record rich white guys are what ruined St Louis for everyone not just black folks but they also made an urban wasteland that was a blast to live in so at least there's that

  8. #8748
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Oh sorry, I meant Peace Protesting

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	st.-louis-riots-2017.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	105071

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault (3).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	105072

    When I was a kid, we would toss sneakers over the powerlines.....so I get it... bricks into windows...good fun!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR-170918563.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	105073


    You and Dusty both must have gotten into Hillcats stash, huh?

  9. #8749
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Whatever man that shit didn't happen for two summers during Obama's term the media paints a very different picture of what the reality of daily life is in a place like that
    You ever have something happen to one of yours that pissed you off enough to shoot up a house or throws some bricks to prove a point?
    Shit happens man and people get desperate
    Just to set things straight I'm not for ANY politician fuck all those crooks I don't vote because I don't support the lesser of two evils I don't protest and I'm not interested in supporting any movement I don't care who shot who don't start shit and there won't be shit should be the lesson
    There all liars and cheats and fuckin snakes the government the media and every motherfucker involved and the sooner everyone stops fighting each other over whose donkey or elephant is cooler than the others and wakes up to that fact the better. no lives matter not yours mine or anyone's none of us are special...in their eyes we're expendable bodies in a big game

    I'm kinda just curious if anyone else here shares this attitude towards things or if it's just me?
    Last edited by Nobodyknowsimashithead; 07-19-2020 at 10:20 PM.

  10. #8750
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyknowsimashithead View Post
    You ever have something happen to one of yours that pissed you off enough to shoot up a house or throws some bricks to prove a point?

    I'm kinda just curious if anyone else here shares this attitude towards things or if it's just me?
    Holy shit....you're justifying shooting up a house!

    See, easy enough to get it wrong, even using your own words.

    So, you think the media got the St. Louis / Ferguson "protests" wrong but they are 100% accurate reporting on Whitehouse events?

    Can't have it both ways.
    Last edited by Fetch; 07-20-2020 at 11:22 AM.

  11. #8751
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyknowsimashithead View Post
    Whatever man that shit didn't happen for two summers during Obama's term the media paints a very different picture of what the reality of daily life is in a place like that
    You ever have something happen to one of yours that pissed you off enough to shoot up a house or throws some bricks to prove a point?
    Shit happens man and people get desperate
    Just to set things straight I'm not for ANY politician fuck all those crooks I don't vote because I don't support the lesser of two evils I don't protest and I'm not interested in supporting any movement I don't care who shot who don't start shit and there won't be shit should be the lesson
    There all liars and cheats and fuckin snakes the government the media and every motherfucker involved and the sooner everyone stops fighting each other over whose donkey or elephant is cooler than the others and wakes up to that fact the better. no lives matter not yours mine or anyone's none of us are special...in their eyes we're expendable bodies in a big game

    I'm kinda just curious if anyone else here shares this attitude towards things or if it's just me?
    That's more or less what i've believed and how i've felt for a lot of my adult life...
    Man , you would have dug London in the seventies!

  12. #8752
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stop-burying-your-heads-in-the-sand-colleges-education-reform-now-on-ostrich-with-head-in-sand-c.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	105107
    Last edited by Fetch; 07-20-2020 at 11:47 AM.

  13. #8753
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post

    That's part of why I'm a fan, actually. In 2015, I was completely unfamiliar with Donald Trump. So, I researched him . I found a lot of really great stories of his kindness and familiarity with the middle and working class and praises from people who had worked for him. I also (And I think it was a Playboy interview?) found him talking politics and trade from way back (90's maybe?), and he sounded remarkably like he sounded in 2015.. So, I trusted him and I think he is genuine. As much or more than other politicians, anyway. Does that answer your question?
    this made me lol

  14. #8754
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    person woman man camera tv

  15. #8755
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,019

    Default

    .../// https://youtu.be/n-8QoVKzkUA \\\...

    If the shoe fits, wear it ...

  16. #8756
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyknowsimashithead View Post
    You ever have something happen to one of yours that pissed you off enough to shoot up a house or throws some bricks to prove a point?

    ...

    I'm kinda just curious if anyone else here shares this attitude towards things or if it's just me?
    Absolutely not. I feel a great deal of sympathy for the innocent people in places like Seattle and Minneapolis. They didn't do anything, but they get their stuff tore up, burned, hurt..

    It is going to cause human and capital flight as well. Further compounding the damage.

    If I'm angry with "Person A" I wouldn't attack "Person B" as some kind of proxy.

    From my perspective, there is a black middle class that does pretty well and a black urban class that is horribly under served. Their schools suck. Their streets are unsafe. The infrastructure crumbles. There is a lack of opportunity, generally. Apathy about it all. Then they look at the suburbs and shit is like a Disney Movie. Quiet streets with cul de sac's. Manicured lawns. You know.

    I can see why people like this would be upset, but their biggest failure has been in holding their elected officials to account. If they can't make places like this function then they should be fired and replaced until they find someone who can.

    Burning shit and shooting up houses just compounds the fail. That's why nobody wants to live in dense, urban areas to begin with.

  17. #8757

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Oh my god! You mean he was looking at all the contestants for Miss America when they were naked?!
    What a pervert! That's awesome, I would high-five him right now if he wasn't so busy working his ass off to save our country from itself among other things.
    Now hearing Biden talking about children running their fingers down the hair on his legs really creeps me the hell out!

  18. #8758
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    Absolutely not. I feel a great deal of sympathy for the innocent people in places like Seattle and Minneapolis. They didn't do anything, but they get their stuff tore up, burned, hurt..

    It is going to cause human and capital flight as well. Further compounding the damage.

    If I'm angry with "Person A" I wouldn't attack "Person B" as some kind of proxy.

    From my perspective, there is a black middle class that does pretty well and a black urban class that is horribly under served. Their schools suck. Their streets are unsafe. The infrastructure crumbles. There is a lack of opportunity, generally. Apathy about it all. Then they look at the suburbs and shit is like a Disney Movie. Quiet streets with cul de sac's. Manicured lawns. You know.

    I can see why people like this would be upset, but their biggest failure has been in holding their elected officials to account. If they can't make places like this function then they should be fired and replaced until they find someone who can.

    Burning shit and shooting up houses just compounds the fail. That's why nobody wants to live in dense, urban areas to begin with.
    I agree and misdirected anger is just that and doesn't help a thing
    I do find it possible to understand why someone takes a certain action without justifying or condoning it
    I saw it first hand in Ferguson black protesters burning black owned stores and in a reasonably nice part of town also (Ferguson doesn't really have any super shitty parts) made no sense to me
    I get the desperation of living in the ghettos and never seeing a way out I've been there myself. It does produce a different reaction to things. i will always maintain the standpoint that elected officials don't have anyones best interest in mind except their own
    I can't really wrap my head around what's going on in Seattle though
    Last edited by Nobodyknowsimashithead; 07-26-2020 at 6:52 AM.

  19. #8759
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    That's more or less what i've believed and how i've felt for a lot of my adult life...
    Man , you would have dug London in the seventies!
    You would have dug St. Louis ten years ago then haha

  20. #8760
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9175.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	105242

    'Nuff said.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in