CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

It takes a lot of balls for a Trumpanzee to accuse anyone else of being a pedophile.

Hey doesn't your master want you to swallow some Lysol or a UV light. Now let's talk about demntia....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    It takes a lot of balls for a Trumpanzee to accuse anyone else of being a pedophile.

Hey doesn't your master want you to swallow some Lysol or a UV light. Now let's talk about demntia....
    I wouldn't trust gropin joe alone with a glass of milk!!

A pedophile WITH dementia....what a combo!!!

This is the BEST the idiot dumbocRATS have........ha ha ha lamb to the slaughter

Trump needn't say a word..(but he WILL)
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 04-24-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ya gotta wunder.......Trump thinks out loud, "injecting disinfectant?".....I'm sure if he thought about it, he'd say, "Nah, not a good idea."

But Biden? Holy crap, every times he speaks he says something stupid, and ya give him a pass every time.

Now, this is scary! Trump and the Whitehouse team are at work everyday.....where's Beijing Biden? In his f-ing basement, hiding from the Covid Virus. Hell, he should be out and about on th campaign trail ( in a safe way )

What would happen if Biden was President and we have another Pandemic? Hide in the basement of the Whitehouse?

btalley63

It’s hilarious to me that everything felch and bbq accuse Biden of you can get with turdolini ten fold.

Anyone who whines about biden’s gaffs, obviously never listens to trump.

Get Adobe Flash player

Trump did 300+ rallies prior to his BRUTAL smack down of crooked cuntface and has done 85 since WINNING...

The man stands there and speaks for 2+ hours and the crowd hangs on his every word. He's quite entertaining and bombastic quite the public speaker. At 73 years old! Where does he get the stamina??

Just think about that....over 400 rallies since 2015 speaking while standing and entertaining huuuuuuge crowds for 2+hrs at each event.

Gropin joe's cringe worthy utterances seldom last 2 minutes...and then people scratch their heads and think to themselves "it's so sad"

The DNC will keep him off the radar as much as possible (just like they did with cuntface) to minimize the damage he does...

So sad ......he's the best they've got...the 2nd Trump electoral landslide will be BRUTAL!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    It’s hilarious to me that everything felch and bbq accuse Biden of you can get with turdolini ten fold.

Anyone who whines about biden’s gaffs, obviously never listens to trump.
    Basement....Your candidate is hiding in a BASEMENT!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Basement....Your candidate is hiding in a BASEMENT!
    I tried injecting disinfectant in my eyeballs, im now cured from the rona! Plus i cant watch online smut anymore! And im even more fucked than last time i filled my cavities with psychedelic mushrooms! Go trump!

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, let's think instead of react as the media wants you to. Here, this may help:

Common traditional active ingredients in disinfectants include alcohol ( JD, Wild Turkey) , phenol (active ingredient in mouthwash) and chlorine ( this one is out for obvious reasons). These chemicals can have risks associated with them ranging from flammability to long-lasting health effects, including occupational asthma. Understanding your active ingredients can help you make a more in-depth analysis of your choices.

For the purposes of this article, we will look at the active ingredients in hydrogen peroxide ( works great as a mouthwash, or in open cuts) and some forms of quaternary ammonium compounds, which are generally considered to have less long-lasting health and environmental impacts. Understanding the basic science behind how disinfectants and their active ingredients work, and why some are safer

(.......Here it comes )

Hydrogen Peroxide is often recognized as one of the safest types of disinfectants
    Shit the world is full of fucking Lemmings

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lemmings-Really-Commit-Mass-Suicide-illustration.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	102665

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZuhuJ1_OZcqTTX_mBRAcaLtkIfx_kuTB_GCnLY9OghDS6BaMwFPu_eQ_fqqBub7f.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	206.2 KB 
ID:	103345

Share This