CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #8321
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Here ya go, Gasoline is about .70 less now then during the Obama Admin.
    Attachment 99812

    Plus, futures on Crude are down for the next 18 months from 53 to 51 a barrel

    Sorry, you're wrong again.

    AND....if that were not enough.........Ole Schifty Schiff, answers your question about Bolton..."trusted confidant or liberal?" Apparently both according to Adam......in 2004 Adam Schiff says Bolton can't be trusted.....but no he's Schifty's star witness!

    My Mama used to say.......Ya can't be wrong if your right 50% of the time.
    In what fucking universe is that trending down? Really?

  2. #8322
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Is Trump's 2 state Israel/Palestine plan a real deal or a distraction from the impeachment proceedings?

    At first glance, it looks to be a classic distraction maneuver. Better then starting a war, no one will get killed.

    BUT

    Last October, we moved our Embassy for Tel Aviv to West Jerusalem. The Peace Deal, sets up a 2 State system with Israel in West Jerusalem and Palestine in East Jerusalem. Further, within the deal the US would place an Embassy in Palestinian East Jerusalem.

    With that information, this peace deal seems to have been cooking for some time.
    A long term deal with no talks with the Palestinians. Makes perfect sense.

  3. #8323
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalheart28 View Post
    My son is in the military and was just sent overseas. They have made him pay for literally everything but his weapon and his truck. They do not supply you with shit. I've had to send him money multiple times because of all the shit they make him pay for and he can barely afford to eat. He got over there and they wouldnt even give him a fucking blanket! It's complete bullshit. At the very least he should be fed, given housing and clothes but they make him pay for all of it. Where the fuck does all this money go?
    According to felch, it’s used for rebuilding the military.

  4. #8324
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    According to felch, it’s used for rebuilding the military.
    Naw ...

    Most likely will be used to rebuild the wall that blew down ...



    Food for the Funny Bone ....

    Last edited by Dragstews; 01-30-2020 at 11:35 AM.

  5. #8325
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Naw ...

    Most likely will be used to rebuild the wall that blew down ...



    Food for the Funny Bone ....

    The wall thats costing billions is just getting blown over! LOL Oh man you cant make this shit up!!!

  6. #8326
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalheart28 View Post
    The wall thats costing billions is just getting blown over! LOL Oh man you cant make this shit up!!!
    The wall that turdolini is stealing from the military to build. Just like his hair, it can’t handle wind.

  7. #8327
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalheart28 View Post
    My son is in the military and was just sent overseas. They have made him pay for literally everything but his weapon and his truck. They do not supply you with shit. I've had to send him money multiple times because of all the shit they make him pay for and he can barely afford to eat. He got over there and they wouldnt even give him a fucking blanket! It's complete bullshit. At the very least he should be fed, given housing and clothes but they make him pay for all of it. Where the fuck does all this money go?
    Somethings not right? My son is near the end of his 3rd deployment . He's always sending money home so I can finish his car, seems to have beer money and flies home on his own nickle when he's not deployed.

  8. #8328
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    910

    Default

    [QUOTE=metalheart28;837894]The wall thats costing billions is just getting blown over! LOL Oh man you cant make this shit up!!![/QUOTE


    Says the cement had not cured.....You guys bitch about everything.....it's only a few days a month with the old lady....but with you guys, it's constant!

  9. #8329
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,430

    Default

    Trump’s presidency is a train wreck. Let us count the ways

    In the corrosive and dangerous Trump presidency, the outrages fly so fast and the chaos mounts so thoroughly that it’s easy to pass off the entire unsettling phenomenon as one more made-for-TV-and-Twitter unreality show. New outrages drive the previous ones from our minds.

    In recent days, two questions have dominated the discussion: Did he abuse his presidential power to boost his own political fortunes by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter? And is he obstructing justice by not cooperating with an impeachment inquiry?

    These two questions have such enormous consequences for the nation that they may overshadow other alarming actions and traits. But we must not disregard the many other actions that have led to the hollowing out of our institutions, the cheapening of our spirit, the undermining of our values. Faced with the challenge to unseat, indeed to repudiate, Trump and his pernicious program for America, it’s essential not to forget the true damage he has done, continues to do and threatens to continue.

    As Thomas Jefferson wrote in another context: “To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world”.

    Trump has caused thousands of children to be interned in inhumane conditions, often for months, resulting in deaths, injuries and traumatic separations from families, and without access to even rudimentary schooling.

    He has insulted and alienated the nation’s friends and allies, rendering the democratic world leaderless.

    He flirted with repudiating NATO, a mutual defense commitment that has kept the planet free from worldwide war and destruction since the end of World War II, and has done so at a time when Russia has exhibited increasing aggression by occupying territory of neighboring Ukraine, interfering in elections in the United States and Europe, and sending assassins to Britain to poison a former Russian spy.

    He has cozied up to right-wing nationalist dictators and autocrats at a moment when citizens of faltering democracies and the many peoples around the world aspiring to freedom most need an advocate on the international stage.

    He has rejected the honorable American presidential tradition of seeking unity and instead has indulged in the politics of division, willfully alienating a large segment of the American electorate while among his own supporters drumming up hatred for and suspicion of others.

    He has transformed the White House, which should promote policies based on reality, into the world capital of ignorance, dishonesty and misinformation by reciting verifiable falsehoods, from the size of his inauguration crowd to the direction of a hurricane to the (disproven) prevalence of election fraud.

    He has been a particular antagonist to California, seeking to undermine this state’s forward-looking policies on auto emissions and environmental preservation, spreading falsehoods about the causes of its deadly wildfires, disparaging its rational and humane approach to immigration challenges, demeaning it for its struggles to deal with homelessness, and offering instead purported solutions that are unworkable, nonsensical or cruel.

    He has denied the existential challenge of climate change and has promulgated policies that weaken the nation’s role in fighting it and scuttle the nation’s ability to take economic leadership in low-emission and carbon-capturing technology.

    He has made the United States unreliable, erratic and foolish in international affairs by disparaging its diplomatic corps, engaging in frequent and jarring changes in foreign affairs and defense advisors and repudiating international allies and partners.

    Trump has cheapened his office, instilled distrust in essential institutions of justice and democracy and replaced knowledge and professionalism with ignorance and amateurism.
    He has made light of verified Russian assaults on U.S. elections, and at his notorious and shameful Helsinki news conference last year said he believed Russian President Vladimir Putin over his own nation’s intelligence agencies. He failed to elicit from the Russian leader an apology for past intervention or a promise not to intervene in other elections. In so doing, he invited further, more comprehensive attacks — and failed in the most basic duty of any U.S. president, which is to protect and defend the United States.

    He has reduced or eliminated independent science advisory panels in a quest to remove fact from policymaking when it collides with damaging policies he wishes to pursue.

    He has demeaned the presidency with foul, angry language hurled at his political adversaries, replacing fireside chats and presidential addresses with cable-TV-fueled, stream-of-consciousness tweets that attack his critics and stoke fear and outrage in his supporters.

    He has undercut the nation’s moral standing by his shrugging response to the murder of Jamal Khashoggi at the hands of Saudi operatives.

    He has sullied the office of the presidency by using it to express his personal contempt for people he does not like or who do not support him. The most egregious example may be his treatment of Sen. John McCain, a much-decorated former Vietnam War prisoner whose honor Trump questioned even after McCain’s passing.

    He has appealed to the basest part of our culture, lifting into the mainstream chords and currents of racism that had long been left to fester in only our darkest corners. He commented on the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., with an equivocating speech that shrank from condemning violent racism and promoted false equivalency among demonstrators for and against white supremacy. He put in place a program to deny visas to visitors from majority Muslim nations. He disparaged Latinos; called Haiti, El Salvador and African nations “shithole countries”; and expressed his preference for immigrants from Norway. He promoted the notion that one’s American-ness is a function of descent and not birth or naturalization, by saying U.S.-born members of Congress should “go back” to the countries “from which they came.” He has issued statements that in the aggregate define an America united not by law, the Constitution, liberty or justice but by racial heritage.

    More than any president in living memory, Trump has cheapened his office, instilled distrust in essential institutions of justice and democracy and replaced knowledge and professionalism with ignorance and amateurism. This partial list represents a mere slice of what makes Donald Trump unacceptable as president of the United States and what makes it of utmost importance that Americans of all political parties and positions reject and replace him.

    I can go on, but I think you get the idea .. !!

  10. #8330
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Trump’s presidency is a train wreck. Let us count the ways

    In the corrosive and dangerous Trump presidency, the outrages fly so fast and the chaos mounts so thoroughly that it’s easy to pass off the entire unsettling phenomenon as one more made-for-TV-and-Twitter unreality show. New outrages drive the previous ones from our minds.

    In recent days, two questions have dominated the discussion: Did he abuse his presidential power to boost his own political fortunes by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter? And is he obstructing justice by not cooperating with an impeachment inquiry?

    These two questions have such enormous consequences for the nation that they may overshadow other alarming actions and traits. But we must not disregard the many other actions that have led to the hollowing out of our institutions, the cheapening of our spirit, the undermining of our values. Faced with the challenge to unseat, indeed to repudiate, Trump and his pernicious program for America, it’s essential not to forget the true damage he has done, continues to do and threatens to continue.

    As Thomas Jefferson wrote in another context: “To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world”.

    Trump has caused thousands of children to be interned in inhumane conditions, often for months, resulting in deaths, injuries and traumatic separations from families, and without access to even rudimentary schooling.

    He has insulted and alienated the nation’s friends and allies, rendering the democratic world leaderless.

    He flirted with repudiating NATO, a mutual defense commitment that has kept the planet free from worldwide war and destruction since the end of World War II, and has done so at a time when Russia has exhibited increasing aggression by occupying territory of neighboring Ukraine, interfering in elections in the United States and Europe, and sending assassins to Britain to poison a former Russian spy.

    He has cozied up to right-wing nationalist dictators and autocrats at a moment when citizens of faltering democracies and the many peoples around the world aspiring to freedom most need an advocate on the international stage.

    He has rejected the honorable American presidential tradition of seeking unity and instead has indulged in the politics of division, willfully alienating a large segment of the American electorate while among his own supporters drumming up hatred for and suspicion of others.

    He has transformed the White House, which should promote policies based on reality, into the world capital of ignorance, dishonesty and misinformation by reciting verifiable falsehoods, from the size of his inauguration crowd to the direction of a hurricane to the (disproven) prevalence of election fraud.

    He has been a particular antagonist to California, seeking to undermine this state’s forward-looking policies on auto emissions and environmental preservation, spreading falsehoods about the causes of its deadly wildfires, disparaging its rational and humane approach to immigration challenges, demeaning it for its struggles to deal with homelessness, and offering instead purported solutions that are unworkable, nonsensical or cruel.

    He has denied the existential challenge of climate change and has promulgated policies that weaken the nation’s role in fighting it and scuttle the nation’s ability to take economic leadership in low-emission and carbon-capturing technology.

    He has made the United States unreliable, erratic and foolish in international affairs by disparaging its diplomatic corps, engaging in frequent and jarring changes in foreign affairs and defense advisors and repudiating international allies and partners.

    Trump has cheapened his office, instilled distrust in essential institutions of justice and democracy and replaced knowledge and professionalism with ignorance and amateurism.
    He has made light of verified Russian assaults on U.S. elections, and at his notorious and shameful Helsinki news conference last year said he believed Russian President Vladimir Putin over his own nation’s intelligence agencies. He failed to elicit from the Russian leader an apology for past intervention or a promise not to intervene in other elections. In so doing, he invited further, more comprehensive attacks — and failed in the most basic duty of any U.S. president, which is to protect and defend the United States.

    He has reduced or eliminated independent science advisory panels in a quest to remove fact from policymaking when it collides with damaging policies he wishes to pursue.

    He has demeaned the presidency with foul, angry language hurled at his political adversaries, replacing fireside chats and presidential addresses with cable-TV-fueled, stream-of-consciousness tweets that attack his critics and stoke fear and outrage in his supporters.

    He has undercut the nation’s moral standing by his shrugging response to the murder of Jamal Khashoggi at the hands of Saudi operatives.

    He has sullied the office of the presidency by using it to express his personal contempt for people he does not like or who do not support him. The most egregious example may be his treatment of Sen. John McCain, a much-decorated former Vietnam War prisoner whose honor Trump questioned even after McCain’s passing.

    He has appealed to the basest part of our culture, lifting into the mainstream chords and currents of racism that had long been left to fester in only our darkest corners. He commented on the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., with an equivocating speech that shrank from condemning violent racism and promoted false equivalency among demonstrators for and against white supremacy. He put in place a program to deny visas to visitors from majority Muslim nations. He disparaged Latinos; called Haiti, El Salvador and African nations “shithole countries”; and expressed his preference for immigrants from Norway. He promoted the notion that one’s American-ness is a function of descent and not birth or naturalization, by saying U.S.-born members of Congress should “go back” to the countries “from which they came.” He has issued statements that in the aggregate define an America united not by law, the Constitution, liberty or justice but by racial heritage.

    More than any president in living memory, Trump has cheapened his office, instilled distrust in essential institutions of justice and democracy and replaced knowledge and professionalism with ignorance and amateurism. This partial list represents a mere slice of what makes Donald Trump unacceptable as president of the United States and what makes it of utmost importance that Americans of all political parties and positions reject and replace him.

    I can go on, but I think you get the idea .. !!
    He will ultimately be proven right though. Come to sweden and have a look at what uncontrolled migration from shithole countries combined with generous welfare handouts to migrants from said shithole countries will do to a nation. Its not pretty. Our state is failing, citizens live in fear and we are being taxed to death to pay for this shit.

  11. #8331
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Republican Senator's have two choices. Vote against allowing any witnesses or vote to allow witness testimony.
    If they vote for witnesses the baboon is fucked.
    If they vote against witnesses they are fucked in the election.

  12. #8332
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Trump’s presidency is a train wreck. Let us count the ways
    Trump's Presidency is a wild success.. Let us count the ways

    https://www.conservapedia.com/index....p_achievements

    In recent days, two questions have dominated the discussion: Did he abuse his presidential power to boost his own political fortunes by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter? And is he obstructing justice by not cooperating with an impeachment inquiry?
    Both false.

    1) Biden was dirty and Trump caught him. Period. Democrats behave as though Biden's obvious and international trail of corruption is Trump's fault for noticing. Even Obama's State Department knew it, (testimony of George Kent) and John Kerry's son told them so and backed out.

    2) You do not "Obstruct justice" by availing yourself of the legal system. In fact, that is the exact OPPOSITE of "obstructing justice" democrats could have pushed the matter in court but chose not to because they knew they would lose.

    Trump has caused thousands of children to be interned in inhumane conditions, often for months, resulting in deaths, injuries and traumatic separations from families, and without access to even rudimentary schooling.
    A lie. Obama detained children also, and he did it for the same reason - A court decision which says you can't hold them for more than 20 days. Meaning the only other alternative is to release them into the interior, which, for a time, became the preferred means of entering the United States illegally. If you compare photographs, Trump's detainment centers were much nicer than they were in the Obama era.

    He has insulted and alienated the nation’s friends and allies, rendering the democratic world leaderless.

    He flirted with repudiating NATO, a mutual defense commitment that has kept the planet free from worldwide war and destruction since the end of World War II, and has done so at a time when Russia has exhibited increasing aggression by occupying territory of neighboring Ukraine, interfering in elections in the United States and Europe, and sending assassins to Britain to poison a former Russian spy.
    Like all lists of retarded crap, there's so much wrong with this I could spend an hour taking it apart. Suffice to say, if asking NATO nations to pay their dues is insulting them? I care not. They insult us by spending their money on a welfare state while we police the world. NATO IS us.. they agreed to pay, so they should pay.

    Obama let Russia overrun Ukraine and giggled about it. Offering nothing. Today, US weapons are pointed at Russian troops thanks to Donald Trump. Russia has been accused of many things, but they didn't turn a billion dollar US Presidential race with 100K in Facebook ads. That's conspiracy kookdom.

    He has cozied up to right-wing nationalist dictators and autocrats at a moment when citizens of faltering democracies and the many peoples around the world aspiring to freedom most need an advocate on the international stage.
    More crap. All Presidents have to deal with authoritarians and thugs abroad. The LA Times has no editorial standards, apparently.

    He has rejected the honorable American presidential tradition of seeking unity and instead has indulged in the politics of division, willfully alienating a large segment of the American electorate while among his own supporters drumming up hatred for and suspicion of others.
    Pretty funny coming from the left, which seek to divide Americans with silly memes about race and sex. Division really is all they have. Trump's policies unify around the one thing we all share - partnership in the greatest and most successful political experiment in the history of mankind.

  13. #8333
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    He has been a particular antagonist to California, seeking to undermine this state’s forward-looking policies on auto emissions and environmental preservation, spreading falsehoods about the causes of its deadly wildfires, disparaging its rational and humane approach to immigration challenges, demeaning it for its struggles to deal with homelessness, and offering instead purported solutions that are unworkable, nonsensical or cruel.
    California has decided they're the new Confederacy, and they no longer have to listen to the Federal Government. But Trump has mostly ignored this. I think he prefers to let them slowly strangle themselves to death.

    He has denied the existential challenge of climate change and has promulgated policies that weaken the nation’s role in fighting it and scuttle the nation’s ability to take economic leadership in low-emission and carbon-capturing technology.
    (I paused here to giggle at "economic leadership")

    He has made the United States unreliable, erratic and foolish in international affairs by disparaging its diplomatic corps, engaging in frequent and jarring changes in foreign affairs and defense advisors and repudiating international allies and partners.
    LMAO!!! Compare his record to Obama's? Or nearly any modern President. Trump does trade deals and even convinces Mexico to police their own borders to reduce illegal immigration.. Obama knocks Libya over in a drunken stupor and cheers and goads an "Arab Spring" so mistaken and dangerous it had to be put down with a military coup. This is all while he's not ignoring (if not tacitly assisting) caliphates and other humanitarian catastrophes. I'd say Trump wins this matchup, hands down.

    Trump has cheapened his office, instilled distrust in essential institutions of justice and democracy and replaced knowledge and professionalism with ignorance and amateurism.
    lol.. Really? Sounds subjective.. What ISN'T subjective is Obama corrupting the FBI, DOJ and IRS on his watch.

    Again.. I think Trump wins this one easily.

    He has made light of verified Russian assaults on U.S. elections, and at his notorious and shameful Helsinki news conference last year said he believed Russian President Vladimir Putin over his own nation’s intelligence agencies. He failed to elicit from the Russian leader an apology for past intervention or a promise not to intervene in other elections. In so doing, he invited further, more comprehensive attacks — and failed in the most basic duty of any U.S. president, which is to protect and defend the United States.
    Everyone meddles in elections. Obama meddled in the Israeli election, but Russia didn't turn a US Presidential race with 100K in Facebook ads. It's just silly.

    He has reduced or eliminated independent science advisory panels in a quest to remove fact from policymaking when it collides with damaging policies he wishes to pursue.
    *yawns*

    He has demeaned the presidency with foul, angry language hurled at his political adversaries, replacing fireside chats and presidential addresses with cable-TV-fueled, stream-of-consciousness tweets that attack his critics and stoke fear and outrage in his supporters.
    Trump doesn't run cable TV, in case the LA Times is confused. And the contemporary left is every bit as incendiary. Look at this author, for example? I don't see unifying language here. I see a temper tantrum hosted by the LA Times.

    He has undercut the nation’s moral standing by his shrugging response to the murder of Jamal Khashoggi at the hands of Saudi operatives.
    I find this personally offensive, and naive to a degree it carries with it an implicit insult to the intelligence of the reader. That guy was a water boy for the Muslim Brotherhood and if he had his way, there would be so much "Arab Spring" the entire mideast would be on fire. MBS is a reformer. He has already instituted solid reforms in a part of the world that needs them desperately and he is risking his life to do so. We should be thanking him for that.

    And what is the alternative? Nothing.. That's what. The only thing more dangerous and repugnant than the Saudi Royals are their subjects.

    He has sullied the office of the presidency by using it to express his personal contempt for people he does not like or who do not support him. The most egregious example may be his treatment of Sen. John McCain, a much-decorated former Vietnam War prisoner whose honor Trump questioned even after McCain’s passing.
    John McCain sullied himself long ago. Trump just told the truth about him.

    He has appealed to the basest part of our culture, lifting into the mainstream chords and currents of racism that had long been left to fester in only our darkest corners.
    This passage sponsored by ANTIFA ^ And Trump hasn't "lifted" "chords and currents" of racism in any way.. But the left sure has! It's all I hear from them today.

    He commented on the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., with an equivocating speech that shrank from condemning violent racism and promoted false equivalency among demonstrators for and against white supremacy.
    A lie. He has condemned over and over, every racist group he has been asked about.
    He put in place a program to deny visas to visitors from majority Muslim nations.
    Another lie. He banned travelers from specific nations, some of the same ones Obama banned. Not all, or even most "Muslim Nations"

    What an ignorant clown this guy is.
    He disparaged Latinos; called Haiti, El Salvador and African nations “shithole countries”; and expressed his preference for immigrants from Norway.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong.. He never disparaged "Latinos" He said he didn't use the term "shit hole" But, who cares? He was right. He noted we aren't pursuing immigrants from Norway. It seems they have to be seeking out groups the left prefer and see as ready made constituents for immigration purposes.

    He promoted the notion that one’s American-ness is a function of descent and not birth or naturalization, by saying U.S.-born members of Congress should “go back” to the countries “from which they came.” He has issued statements that in the aggregate define an America united not by law, the Constitution, liberty or justice but by racial heritage.
    This comment was directed at Ilhan Omar. She rails against the US constantly and Trump just suggested perhaps she would be happier fixing the crime infested disasters they came from?

    You'd think she would be a little appreciative, considering her history. But she isn't.

    More than any president in living memory, Trump has cheapened his office, instilled distrust in essential institutions of justice and democracy and replaced knowledge and professionalism with ignorance and amateurism. This partial list represents a mere slice of what makes Donald Trump unacceptable as president of the United States and what makes it of utmost importance that Americans of all political parties and positions reject and replace him.
    More lofty nonsense..
    I can go on, but I think you get the idea .. !!
    I absolutely get the idea.. The LA Times has beclowned itself again.

  14. #8334
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,394

    Default


  15. #8335
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,394

    Default


  16. #8336
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,430

    Default


  17. #8337
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    And there you have it, the imagery of the dictator. Funny how every strong man has these and how their followers wag their tails and happily give up their freedoms for them.

    THis one particularly meaningful as the Draft Dodger in Chief has already shown he is unfit to lead.

  18. #8338
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Uh.. Laws to strengthen Libel Protection don't "Hide Wrongdoing"

    Kind of the opposite, actually.. As they permit civil action against people or entities who knowingly and willfully tell lies which cause injury of some type.

    In practical application, they usually refuse to retract or apologize for these falsehoods, as well.

    I don't know that I support changes to our libel laws and disagree with Trump on the issue.. But Brian What'sHisName is still wrong.

    I'm also fine with capital punishment for capital crimes. This isn't a dictatorial position in any way whatsoever.

  19. #8339
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,430

    Default



    What a Moron ... Hahaha ... What a Engmoramagus ... Hahaha

  20. #8340
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maga-ride-lwrez-3.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	309.9 KB 
ID:	99843


    Meanwhile....on Capitol Hill the Impeachment Managers are hard a work
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beating-a-dead-horse.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	99844
    Last edited by Fetch; 01-31-2020 at 1:30 PM.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in