CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

So, I have a few Q's :

Why didn't Pelosi not ask for a vote on an inquiry for impeachment?

How did Schiff know the content of the report prior to it's release to Congress

Why didn't the individual(s) come forward with the information instead of going through the 'Whistle Blower"

Doesn't that act violate some laws concerning "classified information" since the persons had to "give" the information to another actor?

Since Schiff has been touting "Impeach" since November 2016, doesn't he need to recuse himself from the investigation

Get Adobe Flash player

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-03-2019 at 2:44 AM.

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Man that's awesome...... They are following you.... LOL

Post a pic of it if you will......
    Sorry, it went straight in the trash, didn't even make it to the house.

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    So, I have a few Q's :

Why didn't Pelosi not ask for a vote on an inquiry for impeachment?

She didn't have to.

How did Schiff know the content of the report prior to it's release to Congress
    Probably got a copy. He runs the house intelligence committee

Why didn't the individual(s) come forward with the information instead of going through the 'Whistle Blower"
    without whistle blower protections, all kinds of bad things could have happened to the person. Fired, arrested.

Doesn't that act violate some laws concerning "classified information" since the persons had to "give" the information to another actor?
    Not if the "other actor" had security clearance. Only problem if the "other actor" tried to give it to Jared Kushner

Since Schiff has been touting "Impeach" since November 2016, doesn't he need to recuse himself from the investigation
    Since when has saying horse shit while in congress caused any accountability to anyone?
    end.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    Watched the debate last night. I've never seen a race like this one.

The entire dem top tier is ready to collapse. Biden, because he's an Alzheimer riddled old coot. And Bernie and Warren because they're unashamedly promising to strip private healthcare from 160 million people, and the excuse is basically "Trust us"

The second tier have so radicalized themselves that they can't walk it back now..

It kinda opens a clear lane for someone from the third string or below to just take it all and make it look easy.
    It is beginning..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tion-6730.html

Joe is slipping.. He won't be king of the hill for long.

Then the strength of Warren and Bernie's planks will be tested... And they're pretty radical.

I watch politics, but most people don't. They get their news in dribs and drabs. Politics is boring and depressing, and most people just ignore it till we're close to game day.

And that is a blessing and a curse for a politician. On the one hand, you can say some stupid things and they'll get ignored because everyone isn't focused yet.

On the other hand, if you lay out a bad platform? It will get noticed on game day and you'll have to pay for that..
    Last edited by confab; 10-03-2019 at 8:03 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    Sorry, it went straight in the trash, didn't even make it to the house.
    Man you should have kept it and sent it in........ They asked how Trump was doing, How the Rep party was doing............ It was 2 pages of questions......

Get Adobe Flash player

Joe is slipping.. He won't be king of the hill for long.

I said that a few weeks ago..............

Get Adobe Flash player

I watch politics, but most people don't.

I pay attention to it and I always have...........

That's like the stock market, I don't have a dime in it but I look at it a few times a day to see how it's doing...... I guess I've been doing that for at least 30 years........... That tells you a lot about how people will be spending there money......

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah.. The talking heads on TV seem to be totally taken back by this, but the real people watching knew something was wrong weeks ago.

Example:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...20_nomination/

It is a little amusing to watch, because politics is supposed to be their job.

I don't really watch the DOW.. I do pay attention, though.

Trying to take a stake in DGAZ/UGAZ right now, actually.. We may not be at an inflection point just yet.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    end.
    I agree, 100% !

But ,here's the rub:

Without a vote, the inquiry is one sided. Watergate and Clintons impeachments were handled much differently. At this point Pelosi controls the investigation. I'll explain why this is important in a moment.

Schiff may have seen or heard of a copy of the report, but at some point the report was drafted by an attorney. It is more of a "grounds for impeachment draft" than report on wrong doing. Which leads into the next question

The individual who gave the information to the whistleblower could have become the whistleblower themselves. They have the same protection. Now, the one (s) who fed the information have no protection other than to hide. This is hugely problematic. Access to classified information has restrictions, obviously this has rule has been violated. So the origin of the Whistleblowers report becomes suspect. THIS is the reason why Pelosi didn't ask for a vote. Had she gotten the vote, the GOP could subpoena the whistleblower, the whistleblower would have to roll on the informant....and boom...another black eye for the DNC

If both the whistleblower and the informant had "clearance" the report got watered when it wasn't submitted with first hand evidence. That makes 0 sense.

Since, you can easily argue, that Schiff has participated with those who are predisposed to impeachment for a point prior to the charges, it means everything. He is prejudiced.

The longer this goes on the worse it looks for the Dems. They have torpedoed there own ship.

So you are 100% correct, it is the end
    Last edited by Fetch; 10-03-2019 at 10:45 AM.

btalley63

I agree, 100% !

But ,here's the rub:

Without a vote, the inquiry is one sided. Watergate and Clintons impeachments were handled much differently. At this point Pelosi controls the investigation. I'll explain why this is important in a moment.

Schiff may have seen or heard of a copy of the report, but at some point the report was drafted by an attorney. It is more of a "grounds for impeachment draft" than report on wrong doing. Which leads into the next question

The individual who gave the information to the whistleblower could have become the whistleblower themselves. They have the same protection. Now, the one (s) who fed the information have no protection other than to hide. This is hugely problematic. Access to classified information has restrictions, obviously this has rule has been violated. So the origin of the Whistleblowers report becomes suspect. THIS is the reason why Pelosi didn't ask for a vote. Had she gotten the vote, the GOP could subpoena the whistleblower, the whistleblower would have to roll on the informant....and boom...another black eye for the DNC

If both the whistleblower and the informant had "clearance" the report got watered when it wasn't submitted with first hand evidence. That makes 0 sense.

Since, you can easily argue, that Schiff has participated with those who are predisposed to impeachment for a point prior to the charges, it means everything. He is prejudiced.

The longer this goes on the worse it looks for the Dems. They have torpedoed there own ship.

So you are 100% correct, it is the end
    Since when does anything in the trump administration make sense? Since when does anyone care about someone in congress being prejudiced for something they have said? If a member of Congress recused themselves every time they said something bias against the other party......Hey maybe that’s not such a bad idea. The rinos would have lost their majority during the Obama years.

Who is actually involved in the whistleblower issue, we may never know. But “handing it off” would insulate that person with first hand knowledge. Let’s see if the White House lets any of the folks on the call testify when they get a call from Congress. If they pull the executive privilege card again and tell everyone not to testify, there’s your answer on why it was second hand. You can’t subpoena someone if you don’t know who they are. Remaining anonymous is part of the whistle blower law anyway.

I’m still waiting for some democrats to go to jail, besides trump’s lawyer.
    Last edited by btalley63; 10-03-2019 at 1:19 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

More than likely you'll just see them cut off from the Gravy-Train

Get Adobe Flash player

Get out the hip waders ...
    It's getting deeper .. !!

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-03-2019 at 7:07 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-04-2019 at 4:39 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I see T-rump as another Christopher Teller ....

I'm sure most of y'all don't have a clue to who he was ...

He was a fictional character in the movie "The Mountain"

A 1956 dramatic film starring Spencer Tracy and Robert Wagner.
    The supporting cast included Claire Trevor, Richard Arlen, William Demarest, and Anna Kashfi.

When a passenger plane crashes near the top of Mont Blanc in the French Alps, greedy Christopher Teller (Wagner) decides to go and rob the dead. However, he has no hope of getting to the crash site without the help of his older brother Zachary (Tracy), a highly skilled mountain climber. Zachary wants to leave the dead in peace, but Chris hounds him until he finally gives in.

When they reach the downed plane, they find one badly injured survivor, an Indian woman (Kashfi). Chris wants to leave her there to die, but Zachary insists on bringing her down the mountain.

On the descent, Chris, ignoring Zachary's warning, tries to cross an unsafe snow bridge and falls to his death. When Zachary gets the woman to his village, he tells everyone that he went up the mountain to rob the plane and forced his brother to go with him, but his friends (Trevor, Demarest) know better.

Greed rob's the soul of what is right ... And replaces it with self promoting gains .. !!!
    ...... Old Bone Spurs is on a Snow Bridge at this very moment in time ......

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-04-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Maybe, but Pelosi & Biden is are the casualties of the crash

Get Adobe Flash player

I like having a successful president who has actually done something in the private sector.

The "greed" I see is in government and the barnacles who get rich there.

I really think every American should run a business for 6 months. I don't care what. I don't care if they make money. It is immaterial.

I just think everyone would be better for it, and I like Trump being in business and doing something real - Building stuff.

Get Adobe Flash player

Make money, big money and keep as much of it out of the hands of the Feds. as possible.

Private sector money does far more for the growth of our Nation than when the Feds. get there hands on it.

Have any doubt.....look at the 501c3's and private charitable funds and gifts given by the "rich" and the amount of money that moves through them and the small % that get used for administration. Then look at the Federal budget.

Yes Tattoo the filthy rich...who who build libraries, hospitals, clinics, places of worship, parks, who step up to bring water to a city who supplies lead contaminated water to it's people.....ah the filthy rich doing......unlike congress who has spent the last 3 years trying to undo.

Get Adobe Flash player

Dang... He's here in my backyard today...

I'm going fishing in the Gulf ... Just to get a few miles between us.

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-04-2019 at 3:48 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yes Tattoo the filthy rich...who who build libraries, hospitals, clinics, places of worship, parks, who step up to bring water to a city who supplies lead contaminated water to it's people.....ah the filthy rich doing.......

LOL are you really that blind??????????????? The rich give/donate what ever you want to call it money to get tax breaks and get there names put on the side of buildings................

You can bet your ass when it's tax time their donation or what ever it's called now is on their return....................
    Last edited by Tattooo; 10-04-2019 at 9:10 PM.

Share This