X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fetch
    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by btalley63
    Checked on it lately?

Giving trump credit for the stock market is as stupid as trump taking credit for the stock market.
    Yup, but Tatooo seems to be having fun with it.

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

LOL Yep..... The stock market is still on track to have the worst Dec since the great depression...... Not that's something Trump can be proud of..... The biggest and best EVER....... MEGA

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

This head lines is exactly what I'm talking about that's wrong with rich people..... They just don't get it.....

And I'm astonished that it's ok with most people......

Queen Elizabeth goes viral for urging 'generosity and self-sacrifice' in front of an ornate gold piano
        Last edited by Tattooo; 12-27-2018, 5:33 PM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
          • Oct 2016

Kind of like the Pope living the life of a king, don't recall them talking about Jesus living large in my CCD classes.

Comment

• Fetch
            • Sep 2017

What the F does England, Queen Elizabeth and the Pope have to do with President Trump?

I guess, if your a globalist it makes some sense, but for most Americans you sound like Alyssa Milano on Chirstmas Tweeting away on how Trump is the first American President since 2009 not to visit US Troops on Christmas......mean while in Iraq.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump-visits-troops-in-Iraq.-Photo-via-CBS-News.-1068x490.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1307183

Name:	th (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1307184

But you'd rather blather on about a queens and popes, neither of which you have any first hand experience with.
            Last edited by Fetch; 12-28-2018, 7:30 AM.

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

mean while in Iraq.... LOL More lies from the lier and Chief....

It's about time he went to see them...... But there is a first time for everything..... He has to do something to try and make it look like he's doing something for someone other than himself......

Spin, spin, spin.............
                Last edited by Tattooo; 12-28-2018, 8:33 AM.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                  • Nov 2013

I [ATTACH=CONFIG]89762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89763[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Fetch
                    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Tattooo
                    mean while in Iraq.... LOL More lies from the lier and Chief....

It's about time he went to see them...... But there is a first time for everything..... He has to do something to try and make it look like he's doing something for someone other than himself......

Spin, spin, spin.............
                    What lies are you speaking of, you can't just through shit against a wall and hope it sticks. Specifically, what are you talking about?

Mmmmm....day 7 of the GVT shut down....how comassionate are those Dems....7 days without out a pay check...their children must be starving, heat getting shut off, eviction notices going out. Just be humane and pass the budget. The Dems are looking like hamsters....they'll eat their own kind.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	1307195
                    Last edited by Fetch; 12-28-2018, 2:03 PM.

Comment

• Hoghead
                      • Jun 2015

This head lines is exactly what I'm talking about that's wrong with rich people..... They just don't get it.....

And I'm astonished that it's ok with most people......

Queen Elizabeth goes viral for urging 'generosity and self-sacrifice' in front of an ornate gold piano
                      Ironic that this is mentioned. The Queen's Christmas Day speech urged respect for those of differing opinions.

Comment

• Tattooo
                        • Sep 2012

I feel so sad for those poor federal workers that Trump sent home.......

Comment

• Fetch
                          • Sep 2017

Quick civics lesson for Tat

The United States budget process is the framework used by Congress and the President of the United States to formulate and create the United States federal budget. The process was established by the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921

Prior to 1921, you could of laid blame on the President but the budget process involves both branches of the government. Further Presidential powers were limited during the Nixon administration by the the Congressional Budget Act of 1974.

But since the Executive Branch submitted an amended budget on the 23rd of December the next step is for the Legislative Branch to propose....crickets......so you see, it ain't all Trump.

Comment

• SamHain
                            • Apr 2024

I wish he would send about all of them home.

Comment

• Tattooo
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by SamHain
                              I wish he would send about all of them home.
                              LOL He's on his way to doing just that..... LOL And I agree with you.....

Comment

• Tattooo
                                • Sep 2012

Hell there not talking about a complete wall for 5 billion anyways.... It's just a piece here and there....... What's the complete wall that Mexico was to pay for going to cost us tax payers????? 1 trillion? 2?

Hell I'd rather have nice roads to ride my bike on here in the Good ole USofA...... Fuck a wall......... MEGA......

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;