CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #6701
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    Did I mention I picked up an old Danelectro SDC12? Thing is stupid fun to play and stays in tune for hours on end. Good fun, good fun.
    Awesome! Lipstick pups?

  2. #6702
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Well here we are folks after more than two years of the dumbocRATS and the media trying convicting and executing Trump in the media all that was needed was Saint Mueller to deliver on what they had already pre-judged. The Russia Russia Russia accusations were total fabrication. President Trump fight back against the lies every way he could as any of us would if we were falsely accused of a crime.

    And as it turns out Saint Mueller agrees and there was no finding on obstruction of justice. Absent of a crime what is there to obstruct? And now with the dumbocRATS and the media’s hopes and dreams shattered by the Mueller report they have now decided to create a new narrative and move the goalpost.

    Now the fake news promoters on the TV are saying that “Mueller has left a trail of breadcrumbs” and that although he didn’t accuse trump of any crimes it’s there in the report if you look carefully enough. The congressional Democrats need to “follow the bread trail” and then that will lead to impeachment.

    So now that the Russia hoax has been determined to be a total failure I do implore the dumbocRATS to begin a doomed push for impeachment. Show me where the votes are to Convict in the Senate show me where public sentiment will turn against the president for defending himself against a completely fabricated hoax. Ain’t going to happen folks.

    Even cuntface’s husband was able to dodge conviction in the Senate because the Democrats and the media accomplices successfully spun influence peddling perjury lies and blowjobs into “it’s just about sex”
    Even though Mr. cuntface was on tape in a deposition guilty of perjury turning the storyline into “convicted over sex” was enough. So if perjury over a blowjob exonerates you then certainly mere accusations of “obstruction of justice” are swept aside when the pre-text for the obstruction was a hoax to begin with

    And now simultaneously the dumbocrat & their media accomplices are beating the “Russia Russia Russia” drum again warning us that they are going to “interfere in the election” in 2020. They know Trump has solid electoral numbers and is looking good for reelection in 2020 and they are already setting up an excuse as to why they are going to lose especially since none of the candidates in the clown car will stand a chance against trump.

    My fellow political junkies I await your response on my assessment

  3. #6703
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rockman96 View Post
    Awesome! Lipstick pups?
    Yep, I like it a lot better then the Rick 660/12 I had, this one is just easier to play and to get good tone out of.

  4. #6704
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,271

    Default

    Bill Barr’s blizzard of Mueller lies resulted in near instant humiliation — so why’d he do it?

    Ladies and gentlemen, today’s Final Jeopardy question in the category Lost Americans: Where was Special Counsel Robert Mueller?

    He wasn’t standing there at the Department of Justice press conference Thursday morning, despite the fact that the event was about Mueller’s report on Russia, President Donald Trump and his possible acts of obstruction. Attorney General William Barr insisted that the purpose of the briefing was to “discuss my response to that report.” and not, by implication, a platform from which Mueller might steal the spotlight or worse, protest the jabberwocky that came flying out of the AG’s mouth.

    In any case, how could you really call that thing a press conference when Barr only answered a handful of questions following a prepared statement in which he followed the lead of his boss, aka the Cheeto Benito, and insisted there was no collusion five times? Barr quickly walked off the stage when asked, “Is it impropriety to come out and what it appears to be spinning the report before the public has a chance to read it?” And that was that.

    Except that an hour or so later, the actual report did come out, and even with its redactions, quickly provided further proof that the once highly-regarded Barr has been spinning like a top, acting more like the president’s disingenuous, sleazy, personal mouthpiece than living up to his job description. That, by the way, according to the DoJ’s official website, is to “represent the United States in legal matters.” Not Trump, Mister Barr. Us.

    Here was Barr’s excuse for Trump’s outrageous behavior as he repeatedly tried to impede first, FBI director James Comey, and then Mueller: “[T]he president was frustrated and angered by a sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents, and fueled by illegal leaks.”

    Okay, so suppose I just held up several convenience stores and murdered innocent bystanders in the process — it’s okay to have done it if I was “frustrated and angered?” I guess I missed that episode of “Law and Order.” No wonder Colin Jost at “Saturday Night Live” calls Trump “white OJ.”


    As for Russia, the real Mueller report, and not the Barr make-believe version, does establish the Trump campaign was more than open to Russia’s come ons, just not to the point of active conspiracy: “[T]he investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the Campaign. In some instances, the Campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the Campaign officials shied away.”

    As per the Washington Post, “The report detailed a damning timeline of contacts between the Trump campaign and those with Russian ties — much of it already known, but some of it new.”

    When it comes to Trump’s attempts at obstruction, contrary to Bill Barr’s claims that the White House had “fully cooperated,” there were ten episodes outlined and, according to the redacted Mueller report, “… if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

    In other words, no exoneration. Plus, contrary to Barr’s belief, Mueller’s team wrote, “The Constitution does not categorically and permanently immunize the president… no person is above the law.” Or, as Jeff Toobin succinctly put it at CNN, “If this isn’t obstruction of justice, I’d like to see what is obstruction of justice.”

    As is so readily detailed in the Mueller report, Trump, members of his administration and his campaign team lied. They lied for him and then they lied again, and then they lied some more, building a great steaming pile of perfidy, although in some instances,according to The Post, “it appears Trump may have been saved from more serious legal jeopardy by his own staffers, who refused to carry out orders they thought were problematic or legally dangerous.”

    The president tried to get former White House counsel Don McGahn and erstwhile campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to figuratively kneecap colleagues and even they wouldn’t do it.


    (Trump told Lewandowski to browbeat former Attorney General Sessions into ending the investigation and ordered McGahn to tell Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenfeld to fire Mueller, an action McGahn described to chief of staff Reince Priebus as “crazy shit.” The president’s demand of McGahn came just after Mueller’s appointment was announced. The news reportedly led to Trump’s already immortal, exasperated cry, “Oh my God. This is the terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f-cked… This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”)

    As a song by jazz pianist and writer Dave Frishberg goes, we’re all “marooned in a blizzard of lies” when it comes to the Trump gang, awash in unethical and immoral behavior. Lying is as natural as breathing to these guys, and like so many of the bankers, real estate moguls, Wall Street types and other highrollers from whose unholy culture they’ve picked up this kneejerk habit of mendacity, many of the Trump posse could in fact get away with it. Their crimes may be, in the words of former CIA chief of staff Jeremy Bash, “illegal but not chargeable.”

    But like Trump and so many of his minions, if you think that with the publication of this partially redacted report, the president’s problems are over, forget about it. This is the beginning, not the end.

    For one, the report revealed an additional fourteen criminal referrals to other jurisdictions and so far we only know details about a couple of them because most of them were blacked out in the public version of Mueller’s findings. And the report itself concludes “that Congress has authority to prohibit a President’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice.”

    Columnist EJ Dionne writes, “Mueller’s findings do not end Trump’s troubles. On the contrary, he is now in greater jeopardy because we know even more about what he did. Congress must take all the further steps required to ensure accountability.”

    Jeff Toobin noted that Mueller’s 448 pages are “all but an explicit invitation for Congress to impeach the president,” and House Judiciary Committee Chair Jerry Nadler announced soon after the report’s release, “The responsibility now falls to Congress to hold the president accountable for his actions.” Whether this means impeachment or a ratcheting up of investigations in the House remains unclear.

    As for the elusive Robert Mueller, Attorney General Barr said Thursday morning that he has no objection to Mueller appearing before Congress and Nadler has asked him to testify no later than May 23.

    On the off chance Mueller were to refuse, the irony would be overwhelming, even blackly comic. No, the same honesty and integrity with which he seems to have approached the creation of this document must lead him to sit down across from Nadler’s committee and openly and publicly speak further truths.

    And Barr? You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. As has happened to others, the corrupting influence of this president has again besmirched what to many seemed a once reputable reputation, reducing a longtime public servant to humiliating obeisance. Why this should be so remains a mystery. Is it about power restored, status, money, some weird strain of Potomac fever?

    To paraphrase Sir Thomas More in A Man for All Seasons (and the Bible), it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world… but for Trump?

  5. #6705
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,271

    Default

    It’s Time For House Democrats To Impeach President Trump

    The Mueller report adds to a mountain of evidence that highlights President Trump’s corruption and unfitness for office. It’s time to uphold our democracy.

    by: Bob Cunningham on April 19, 2019

    While I believe the precedent that a sitting president cannot be indicted is bad law, I understand Special Counsel Robert Mueller not wanting to press the issue. That means impeachment is the only option, and it’s one Congress must take. Not doing so is an abdication of their constitutional duties.
    Mueller’s redacted report clearly outlines the conduct of a lawless president who solicited and was receptive to Russia’s election help, lied about it, and subsequently waged a corrupt effort to obstruct the investigation into that conduct. Although Mueller believed he couldn’t charge a criminal conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government, the Special Counsel outlined over 100 pages of collusion evidence. And when it comes to obstruction, Mueller laid out compelling evidence and left it up to Congress to make the next move.

    It doesn’t matter if the impeachment proceedings are successful; Republicans are sycophants, so it likely won’t be. It’s about precedent which, as I just noted, is a strong thing. Every future POTUS must know if they engage in this behavior, there will be a reaction from their checks and balances. It will also double as a mechanism through which to lay out all of the facts for the American people with the spectacle of impeachment hearings ahead of 2020.
    It also doesn’t have to be politically ruinous for Democrats. Yes, President Bill Clinton’s approval ratings improved during and after his impeachment proceedings, but that was because the American people largely recognized it was nothing more than sour Republicans trying to undermine a popular and effective president.
    Because of Clinton’s successes and popularity, he could withstand impeachment proceedings. Trump, on the other hand, has been an absolute trainwreck since day one, has proved himself unfit in every way imaginable, and is the least popular president in the nearly 75-year history of polling.

    Trump has none of the things going for him that Clinton had. And we all remember how badly impeachment proceedings hurt Republicans’ chances to take the WH in 2000, which is why we had 8 years of President Gore.

    See what I’m saying here?

    While Clinton is the go-to because he’s the most recent president to be impeached, President Nixon is by far the better apples-to-apples comparison. Nixon swore he wasn’t going anywhere and did nothing wrong. Even after much of the Watergate scandal was uncovered and publicly known, he showed as much hubris as Trump despite Watergate not adding up to one-quarter of what Trump has done, and the threat of impeachment alone was enough to get him to take the first helicopter out of DC.

    Would Trump be that smart? Doubtful, but we should find out.

    If Democrats really, truly believe impeachment is a waste of time because Republicans won’t do what’s right, why are they wasting time passing anything out of the House? Why tackle gun control or healthcare or votings rights if Senate Republicans won’t take up the cause? It’s a cop-out and we can’t allow it.

    Trump has done at least a dozen things that warrant impeachment, from his authoritarian abuses of power to his attempts to violate immigration law to committing campaign finance felonies with his hush money payments. To hell with the politics of it, this is about warning future presidents, protecting the Republic, and maintaining checks and balances.

    If this can’t get a president impeached, what can?

    Rantt Media’s comprehensive articles source reporting from top news organizations, but they’re also built on brilliant analysis from our team. We are independently-owned and strive for quality, not clicks. We take pride in being reader-funded so that we are beholden to you, not corporate interests. If you like the work we do, please consider supporting us by signing up for our newsletter or joining our community chatroom where you can talk news with our team and other like-minded individuals:

  6. #6706
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Since Bill Clinton changed the law allowing the over 54 media companies to merge into 6 the outcome has been almost total corporate viewpoints. Right now the same MSM that made $$$ on Wikileaks info are silent as its founder Mr. Assange is being held in the UK and the Washington is Hell bent on getting him back to stick in a hole forever.
    Right now POTUS has vetoed a unanimous Bill to stop the killing in Yemen. Right now Washington is setting a Dec 31st deadline before Venezuelan invasion starts. It'll start with bombing and more bombing killing many innocents.
    Don't let the Mueller smokescreen bling you. Look to what is going on around the world with the 'United States of Israel' trying to take control.
    Not to mention the 5G microwave radiation we all will soon be exposed to that some scientists are saying will alter female DNA to terminate female reproductive abilities from then on after 3 to 5 generations. No gov't scientific research has been done to investigate effects. BUT Israel and Brussels (world money lords) have both outlawed 5G in their lands.
    Soon military will be sent to fight more corporate wars. Assange helped us see the war crimes and the fact nobody had 'weapons of mass destruction to justify a full scale military invasion.
    Trump is same shit as the Dems. This is fact since the Dems have said nothing about any of the above even though these would be justification for any attempt at 'impeachment'.
    Oh and military budget was increased even though POTUS was going to end the endless wars and 'negotiate' peace everywhere. in the meantime the foreign debt is rising and all taxpayers are getting fucked paying taxes that don't even pay off the interest.
    Washington is controlled not by the people but by the corporate donors and religious lobbyists.
    Wrap your heads around any and all of the above not about which POTUS puppet is on the end of the strings.

  7. #6707
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Get out the tinfoil hats!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weirdalfoil_2322.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	93118

  8. #6708
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    220

    Default

    That a picture of you sober or some other MSM groupie?

  9. #6709
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Ouch! Wow, we're on the internet now!

  10. #6710
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    IClick image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_pq4s6bhVHj1qj46iqo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	93120

  11. #6711
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,271

    Default


    .

  12. #6712
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    IClick image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_pq4s6bhVHj1qj46iqo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	93120

    This sums it up perfectly

  13. #6713
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post

    .
    This is textbook dragstews, quoting a fake news reader who is talking to a fake Indian on the premier fake news network. Brilliant!

    My fake Indian senators presidential campaign is going nowhere so she’s more than happy to jump in front of a microphone and announce that yes I want Trump to be impeached.

    The Rachel Maddow show has been an anti-trump platform for her to spew convoluted theories which always prove to be wrong wrong wrong so this is par for the course. But it is delicious Kool-Aid for the Trump haters because it reinforces their preconceptions about Trump and there is of course never an opposing view presented so you don’t actually learn anything you become dumber watching her show.

    I truly feel sorry for those whose worldview is shaped by absorbing this propaganda. Imagine for a moment you have a TV show for one hour five or six nights a week for going on three years you have to bash Trump incessantly you can talk about no other subject nothing else in the world is going on nothing in the country it has to be anti-trump. All objectivity and accuracy goes out the window when your paid duty is to paint a negative picture of the president every time you’re on camera.

    Follow the money folks and ask yourself in whose interest is it to have a network entirely devoted every hour of every day of every week of every month for the past three years to painting and reinforcing a negative image of Trump? And also ask yourself how can a network unabashedly be cheerleaders for a certain viewpoint? Because they are paid to! Think about that for a second, an entire network with an FCC broadcast license with the staff paid to express a negative viewpoint of the president. And if you’re working in the so-called news room imagine your job is to just find anything negative about Trump or shockingly just make shit up because every hour of broadcast time has to be filled with get Trump negativity. There’s no actual “journalism” or any neutral viewpoint of an issue there’s no objectivity. But then again that’s not what they’re paid for.

    If you rely on paid media entertainment for information about what’s going on in the world that is your prerogative. But remember when it is factual it is only in pursuit of a certain viewpoint, when facts get in the way they are ignored.
    And when you come on here and quote the fake news readers you are merely showing your lack of curiosity and complete disregard for the truth.

    But like Sheryl Crow says “if it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad“
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 04-20-2019 at 4:46 AM.

  14. #6714
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    A sane post from a Democrat no less

    Mueller's done, and Dems should be too — because Trump is no Nixon


    The walls were not coming down. They were not closing in. There was, at the end of the day, no evidence whatsoever of any collusion — and there was nothing but a president frustrated at being wrongly accused and wrongly investigated over a very effective hoax.

    Most people don’t understand what it is to not only to be personally investigated for something you didn’t do but to have your friends, family members and associates placed in legal jeopardy over it. Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team systematically targeted the people around the president, squeezing them like lemons, indicting them on mostly process crimes created by the investigation itself. They reviewed everyone’s emails, text messages, phone calls, bank statements — and yet, their conclusion on collusion was clear and definitive. It has to be believed.

    I was there working with President Clinton in 1998 when he pondered whether to send missiles against Osama bin Laden but was concerned it would be viewed as “wagging the dog.” We missed bin Laden that day. It was symbolic of how everything in the White House was affected by the Monica Lewinsky investigation; it changed everything we did. And, yes, there was a good bit of cursing then, too.

    The big difference between today and what happened in 1998 or during the Nixon era is that, at the end of the day, the Mueller investigators found no stained dress, no break-in, no hush money, no enemies list. There never was a crime, and what seemed far-fetched was simply that — this time, a duly elected president was investigated for a crime that never even existed. In fact, evidence is mounting that the investigation itself was launched on phony grounds.

    And so, the screaming partisan antics of Democrats in the House are likely to set the Democratic Party back a decade if they do not get a grip on themselves. In partisan unison, with scripted talking points, they keep calling everyone else “partisan.” It simply does not pass the laugh test at this point.

    But the problem is that Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) and Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) are congressmen from safe districts who are nobodies if they have no investigations to launch. It’s in the interest of their egos to keep it all going so that they can have daily press availabilities. And they are whipping up their political bases. It will take some Democrats of courage to turn this off and stop the abuse of going after the president’s financial records. These are the kinds of things Nixon was doing, and there is no justification for those in Congress to be doing exactly those things for which Nixon resigned from office — going after his political enemies.

    As I predicted in earlier columns, the Mueller report was always going to try to paint a picture of obstruction of justice. It was a lot weaker than I thought it would be because the alleged acts of obstruction are nothing more than acts the president could have legally taken or ordered. While talking a tough game publicly and brooding in private, the president and his legal team gave unprecedented access to White House documents and personnel.

    In fact, the event that triggered the appointment of the special counsel — the firing of former FBI Director James Comey — didn’t even merit much discussion in the report, raising again the question of why there ever was a Mueller investigation whose focus was Trump and his campaign.

    Even if you believe Mueller should have been appointed given the swirl of questions kicked up about Russia, Volume 2 of the Mueller report should not exist at all, once investigators determined there was no collusion and they were not issuing any charges. Most likely it was a compromise by Mueller with his aggressive prosecutors, including former Clinton counsel, to get agreement on the report and its strong language on the lack of collusion. It was a bone for the Democrats that was unfortunate, as it would have been much better for the country had they simply said that a bewildered president contemplated some strong actions but, in fact, did nothing to impede the investigation. If anything, he waived executive privileges over witnesses and documents that other presidents have routinely asserted.

    It’s time for Democrats and the country to move past the Russia collusion narrative, and for the media to ’fess up. If we are not going to respect the outcome of the Mueller report, then what was the point of the whole exercise? They found no collusion and they did not charge obstruction.

    The cloud under which the president and his associates have lived for more than two years deserves to be lifted. The officials who launched this aborted investigation should be held accountable for their actions. And the country deserves a Congress focused, not on investigations, but on issues like health care, infrastructure and immigration.

    Mark Penn is a managing partner of the Stagwell Group, a private equity firm specializing in marketing services companies, as well as chairman of the Harris Poll and author of “Microtrends Squared.” He also is CEO of MDC Partners, an advertising and marketing firm. He served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000, including during Clinton’s impeachment. You can follow him on Twitter @Mark_Penn.
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 04-20-2019 at 4:57 AM.

  15. #6715
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,048

    Default

    Enough about Mueller............ That's old news.....

    What about Trumps pen pal Rocket man???????

  16. #6716
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Q have you even read the report or are you happy parroting the faux-republican story line?

    Look the report does not clear Cadet Bone Spurs of obstruction, or for that matter collusion.

    Yes, it says there was not enough evidence to prosecute for Collusion, but it also points to every time Trump's team tried to collude.

    Yes, the DOJs rules prevented filing charges, but it also says Congress needed to look into it.

    There are ten specific instances where Trump took action or tried to take action that would constitute obstruction. Some of the people around him at the time refused to do the things he demanded. It would be like me plotting to commit a bombing, instructing my crew to carry out the plan, and then they refused. Under U.S. law I am still guilty of conspiring to commit a crime. Again the DOJ does not allow THEIR people to indict a sitting president, but there is no such rule preventing Congress from doing it.

    This is not over yet, nor should it be. Congress' job is to oversee the presidency, Democrat or Republican, if we don't want them to do it, then we should just say fuck it and go to a monarchy. The Mueller report shows that we still have enough people in the White House willing to not follow Trump's every order that we might get through the next two years without him totally destroying our country. Personally I do not want him indicted because I actually worry more about Holy Roller Pense. He would bring back a dark time of religious intolerance that we just don't need in this country.

  17. #6717
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,271

    Default


    .

  18. #6718
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Hey doom buggy I will play along so let’s do some hypotheticals here. You claim obstruction of justice over accusations against trump proven to be false. Now your next move is not any criminal action because there was no criminality so now we move to the political arena and a whole set of different calculations come into play.

    The whole point of Mueller’s investigation was to find “collusion” between Trump and Russia and Saint Mueller found none FACT

    Politically anything after that is meaningless there can be claims that Trump attempted to obstruct Mueller but the charges were false to begin with so what is being obstructed?

    Senate Democrats in the 1998 impeachment trial voted to acquit Bill Clinton of perjury because of what the perjury was about “just a blowjob”

    So my reasoning is if the butt hurt losers of the last election and the losers of the Mueller investigation decide on a doomed impeachment trial then the same political facts hold true for a potential Trump trial and that he must be acquitted because the crime or misdemeanor which he is accused was based on nothing but a lie. See how easy this is? Every Senate Republicans will vote for acquittal. And Trump will become even stronger no collusion no obstruction and failed impeachment it’s a win win win

  19. #6719
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,271
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-20-2019 at 9:34 AM.

  20. #6720
    brumble
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Hey doom buggy I will play along so let’s do some hypotheticals here. You claim obstruction of justice over accusations against trump proven to be false. Now your next move is not any criminal action because there was no criminality so now we move to the political arena and a whole set of different calculations come into play.

    The whole point of Mueller’s investigation was to find “collusion” between Trump and Russia and Saint Mueller found none FACT

    Politically anything after that is meaningless there can be claims that Trump attempted to obstruct Mueller but the charges were false to begin with so what is being obstructed?

    Senate Democrats in the 1998 impeachment trial voted to acquit Bill Clinton of perjury because of what the perjury was about “just a blowjob”

    So my reasoning is if the butt hurt losers of the last election and the losers of the Mueller investigation decide on a doomed impeachment trial then the same political facts hold true for a potential Trump trial and that he must be acquitted because the crime or misdemeanor which he is accused was based on nothing but a lie. See how easy this is? Every Senate Republicans will vote for acquittal. And Trump will become even stronger no collusion no obstruction and failed impeachment it’s a win win win
    There's more than enough evidence in Mueller's report that Trump attempted to do all he could to obstruct Mueller's investigation. Were it not for the patriots in his administration disobeying his orders, Trump would've succeeded.

    House Democrats will keep their investigations into Trump and his criminal cabal open.

    And Trump will continue to tighten the noose around his own neck, all by himself.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in