CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 25 of 438 First ... 1523242526273575125 ... Last
  1. #481
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddykreuger View Post
    A wall on our fucking border is meant to keep out anybody! If we had a common border with italy or any other country then we could build one there too, but we dont, so we cant.

    You brought up guacamole, i thought you wanted to talk about avacado prices? I definitly dont.

    I think youd be suprised at how much non mexican shit i have in my house, dude.

    Last i checked, Trump wants all that shit you mentioned to be made in America by American workers....
    YOU mentioned Mexico already had a border wall. I pointed out they did not, except for some patchy fencing along their southern border which is useless. What was your point then? My point about the European countries was that illegals are no longer being added to our population via Mexico,..they’re coming in thru Canada and the airports. So why spend $15-$25B on a Mexico wall? Why not spend that money to enforce immigration where they’re ACTUALLY coming in? I’m not against a wall or defending our borders. I’m against this false narrative that Mexicans are invading our country, taking our jobs and raping our women. They are not.

    I brought up guacamole tongue in cheek. You seemed to imply that’s all we get from Mexico.

    I’ll concede you have no Mexican goods in your home. Apologies. I meant to add Singapore, Guatemala, Thailand, China, Japan, Vietnam and Bangladesh.

    I think it’s funny how all Trump’s shit is made in other countries. Even his “Make America Great Again” hats direct from his website are made from foreign textiles. They're just assembled here in the US. When he goes after Ivanka's company for making all her shit overseas and all his products and buildings are 100% USA made I'll change my tune.

    Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    I'm not sure why the avarage Canadian would want to or need to go to the USA illeaglly , most of Canada has free medical coverage, good job benefits, low crime rates overall, I think maybe alot might be young starlettes going to Hollywood or ski lift operators in Tahoe overstaying their visa's, and that kind of thing, any good paying jobs in the US can be applied for legally, my father worked hydro outfits in Chicago, New Jersey, etc. you wouldn't think there would be a lack of qualified Linemen to fill those jobs in the US. well alot were "qualified" but were little more than just drivers and groundmen, that didn't have any hotstick experience etc. I'll have to check that out mrhammer, I'm curious now, maybe I'm missing out on something.
    I don’t know why. I’m sure Canada is great. My point is simply that a quick search will bring up this data. I’m not privy to any insider info all of you are not. I never believe what I read on some forum or hear on mainstream media. I never stop at the 1st article I see and I omit the rags. I expect people not to believe me and do the same. I do know some Canadians who have moved here and they are not lift operators or Hollywood wanna-be’s. They’re hard working good folks right here in NJ.

  2. #482
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post


    Well, I'll be ..... Snake Oil ...!!!
    I remember seeing that "cartoon" or something very close to it in social studies, back then it was about America working together, not left /right, lib/con, etc.

  3. #483
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    YOU mentioned Mexico already had a border wall. I pointed out they did not, except for some patchy fencing along their southern border which is useless. What was your point then? My point about the European countries was that illegals are no longer being added to our population via Mexico,..theyíre coming in thru Canada and the airports. So why spend $15-$25B on a Mexico wall? Why not spend that money to enforce immigration where theyíre ACTUALLY coming in? Iím not against a wall or defending our borders. Iím against this false narrative that Mexicans are invading our country, taking our jobs and raping our women. They are not.

    I brought up guacamole tongue in cheek. You seemed to imply thatís all we get from Mexico.

    Iíll concede you have no Mexican goods in your home. Apologies. I meant to add Singapore, Guatemala, Thailand, China, Japan, Vietnam and Bangladesh.

    I think itís funny how all Trumpís shit is made in other countries. Even his ďMake America Great AgainĒ hats direct from his website are made from foreign textiles. They're just assembled here in the US. When he goes after Ivanka's company for making all her shit overseas and all his products and buildings are 100% USA made I'll change my tune.



    I donít know why. Iím sure Canada is great. My point is simply that a quick search will bring up this data. Iím not privy to any insider info all of you are not. I never believe what I read on some forum or hear on mainstream media. I never stop at the 1st article I see and I omit the rags. I expect people not to believe me and do the same. I do know some Canadians who have moved here and they are not lift operators or Hollywood wanna-beís. Theyíre hard working good folks right here in NJ.
    Your wrong. Your dodging the real issues. Canada has its own immigration problem. Turn on the news, trump is banning travel from a bunch of countries.

    Fact is, like stated many many times in this thread, TONS OF BAD SHIT CROSSES THE MEXICAN BORDER into the United States, tons. Drugs, criminals, you name it.

    Lets make this way simpler for you, give me any reason for NOT building a wall. Please dont make it a mexican reason, as im not mexican and couldnt give a fuck less about Mexico. Also, dont say, because there is a bigger issue with this or that, because that does not matter. Bad shit coming into our country, whether it be humans or drugs or whatever, is an issue no matter what other issues are higher on YOUR priority list.

    15billion is not that much money when you consider how much some stupid fucking overdone bridge costs these days that we foot the bill for.

    To be clear on my stance, i have no problem with mexican workers. They are not stealing our jobs. They do alot of hard labor that the inner city blacks and whoever else could be doing, and actually make a good living doing so. (Roofing, farming, whatever else..) Theyre for the most part, not lazy, and they work hard from what ive seen. Thats my opinion about mexican WORKERS. With that being said, you live in jersey, a long way from mexico, ive read plenty of californian posts in this thread that might disagree with you about what type of poeple cross that border.... Anyways, im spent, time for me to move on!

  4. #484
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddykreuger View Post
    Your wrong. Your dodging the real issues. Canada has its own immigration problem. Turn on the news, trump is banning travel from a bunch of countries.

    Fact is, like stated many many times in this thread, TONS OF BAD SHIT CROSSES THE MEXICAN BORDER into the United States, tons. Drugs, criminals, you name it.

    Lets make this way simpler for you, give me any reason for NOT building a wall. Please dont make it a mexican reason, as im not mexican and couldnt give a fuck less about Mexico. Also, dont say, because there is a bigger issue with this or that, because that does not matter. Bad shit coming into our country, whether it be humans or drugs or whatever, is an issue no matter what other issues are higher on YOUR priority list.

    15billion is not that much money when you consider how much some stupid fucking overdone bridge costs these days that we foot the bill for.

    To be clear on my stance, i have no problem with mexican workers. They are not stealing our jobs. They do alot of hard labor that the inner city blacks and whoever else could be doing, and actually make a good living doing so. (Roofing, farming, whatever else..) Theyre for the most part, not lazy, and they work hard from what ive seen. Thats my opinion about mexican WORKERS. With that being said, you live in jersey, a long way from mexico, ive read plenty of californian posts in this thread that might disagree with you about what type of poeple cross that border.... Anyways, im spent, time for me to move on!
    There's so much misinformation here and you're telling me to turn on the news. You keep watching, reading, listening to right wing media cherry picked alternative facts and I'll stick to just the facts. Not going to argue with someone who's now being blatantly racist to blacks. What's next....the Jews do you wrong too?

  5. #485
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    89

    Default

    1) not once did i say anybody did me wrong

    2) if you think pointing out job availability is racist, you might be a liberal.

    p.s. Did i ever say what ethnicity i am? Maybe im a rural black man in america (uncle tom to you), who fuckin knows!

  6. #486
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    There's so much misinformation here and you're telling me to turn on the news. You keep watching, reading, listening to right wing media cherry picked alternative facts and I'll stick to just the facts. Not going to argue with someone who's now being blatantly racist to blacks. What's next....the Jews do you wrong too?
    I'd like to know how he is being blatantly racist as well...

  7. #487
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,446

    Default

    Y'all want something more to worry about besides Trump....???

    Yellowstone Supervolcano is coming alive..... And when it does, it's going to make Mt St Helens look like a firecracker... !!!



  8. #488
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,394

    Default

    I love Trump. He's doing everything he said he would. He can throw illegal immigrant children off the White House balcony and I'll have his back. All the snowflakes can suck it for the next 16 yrs of Trump/Pence hahahahahaha losers

    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-01-2017 at 6:17 AM.

  9. #489
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    604

    Default

    if this so called "wall" ever gets built the american consumer will end up paying for it just like everything else. mexico sure as hell isnt gonna pay for it.

  10. #490
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds View Post
    I'd like to know how he is being blatantly racist as well...
    Why specifically mention that the "inner city blacks" could be doing the jobs the Mexicans are taking? I understand the insinuation. But if he wants to walk it back, that's fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddykreuger View Post

    if you think pointing out job availability is racist, you might be a liberal.
    I’m socially liberal and financially conservative. You call me liberal as if being evolved is an insult. Nice try.

  11. #491
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Y'all want something more to worry about besides Trump....???

    Yellowstone Supervolcano is coming alive..... And when it does, it's going to make Mt St Helens look like a firecracker... !!!


    Trump said this is the Democrats plan to eliminate Republican electoral votes. It's true,..he heard it from InfoWars. ; )

  12. #492
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    There's so much misinformation here and you're telling me to turn on the news. You keep watching, reading, listening to right wing media cherry picked alternative facts and I'll stick to just the facts. Not going to argue with someone who's now being blatantly racist to blacks. What's next....the Jews do you wrong too?
    What misinformation? I do not see anything here that is not true. However, illegals take a LOT of our jobs. When I was young, a summer job roofing paid BIG money. Construction paid MORE than an living wage.

  13. #493
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    I love Trump. He's doing everything he said he would. He can throw illegal immigrant children off the White House balcony and I'll have his back. All the snowflakes can suck it for the next 16 yrs of Trump/Pence hahahahahaha losers

    I can respect a man for calling it like he feels and standing by his beliefs even though I don't agree. At least you did not come here and state a bunch of "alternate facts" to back up your convictions. Cheers.

  14. #494
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    I love Trump. He's doing everything he said he would. He can throw illegal immigrant children off the White House balcony and I'll have his back. All the snowflakes can suck it for the next 16 yrs of Trump/Pence hahahahahaha losers

    Me too.

  15. #495
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyfoot2001 View Post
    What misinformation? I do not see anything here that is not true. However, illegals take a LOT of our jobs. When I was young, a summer job roofing paid BIG money. Construction paid MORE than an living wage.
    You'll have to fact check him yourself as I've already pointed out some of it. That's kind of the point. I'm not a source of information. I'm just a guy killing time in the junk pile enjoying some debate.

    You may have missed some of the posts so you may be missing some context. Yes, illegals do take some of our jobs. I used to be a Union Carpenter. Unions went to shit in NJ and I'm sure it was because Builders did not want to pay union wages. Foreigners work for half the price. I now have a job that can't be taken by an illegal due to licensing laws to say the least. The conversation was about who is taking our jobs NOW and where the illegals are coming from NOW,...not a decade ago.
    Last edited by mrhammer2u; 02-01-2017 at 10:34 AM.

  16. #496
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,801

    Default

    Looks like flyover country to me. Perhaps the choppers there will be entombed like the artifacts of Pompei for future chopologists to uncover. Volcanic ash can support plant life nicely. Encourage weed cultivation throughout the kill zone for a very chill recovery.

  17. #497
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,446

    Default

    Well......

    Fema's ready ....



    One way or the other....

  18. #498
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    I can respect a man for calling it like he feels and standing by his beliefs even though I don't agree. At least you did not come here and state a bunch of "alternate facts" to back up your convictions. Cheers.
    All my alternate facts are in the "My First Shovel" thread also in the junk pile, where Tattoo tries in vain to debunk them.

  19. #499
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    You'll have to fact check him yourself as I've already pointed out some of it. That's kind of the point. I'm not a source of information. I'm just a guy killing time in the junk pile enjoying some debate.

    You may have missed some of the posts so you may be missing some context. Yes, illegals do take some of our jobs. I used to be a Union Carpenter. Unions went to shit in NJ and I'm sure it was because Builders did not want to pay union wages. Foreigners work for half the price. I now have a job that can't be taken by an illegal due to licensing laws to say the least. The conversation was about who is taking our jobs NOW and where the illegals are coming from NOW,...not a decade ago.

    Punish the employers that use illegal workers......... If you lived in the South you would see how bad the illegal issues really are. If it doesnt affect you thats good for you, not being sarcastic. However in my line of work, the illegals and shit ball employers that hire them put honest tax paying guys like myself right out of work. I say enforce immigration policy, build a barrier/wall, and enforce it with whatever force is required. I think things are gonna get worse before they get better.

  20. #500
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Lmao. I think everyone believing building a fucking wall will change the state of this nation is funny as hell. It just shows how gullible Trump supporters are. Willing to sniff the first dogs ass who barks. Failing education systems in lower income cities? "Why don't we spend the money on a wall instead." Homeless veterans who are mentally ill? "Why don't we build a wall!" Stable health care system? "Let's build a wall with the money!" The Ignorance in some of these people is mind boggling.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in