CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 9 of 70 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
  1. #161
    Cisco726
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    In other news, I really feel like gifs are revolutionizing the junkpile these days, for sure.
    I agree

  2. #162
    Cisco726
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MedicalCowboy View Post
    Oh OK. Well I apologize sir. Carry on. On a lighter note, I love when I come home and my pregnant wife has bought me beer, cooked supper, and picked up the parts I needed. Goddamn she's amazing.

  3. #163
    Knuckleduster
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    I'm an old fashioned kind of guy, if I say I'm going to do something, I do it. And I expect the same from others. It's called KEEPING YOUR WORD. Unfortunately, such notions are foreign to many people.

    If you say you're collecting money for someone, you give it to them, regardless of their financial situation, or yours. Even if Nate won the lottery, Dusty was still obligated BY HIS WORD to give the money he collected IN NATE'S NAME to Nate. Because that money was collected in Nate's name, every cent of it became Nate's the second it was donated/collected.

    "I didn't think you needed the money so I borrowed it"= Thieving scumbag who broke his word.

    "I didn't think you needed the money so I loaned it to someone else"= Thieving scumbag who broke his word.

    "I decided you didn't need the money because you bought XYZ"= Thieving scumbag who broke his word.

    "I decided not to give you the money because I needed it more than you"= Thieving scumbag who broke his word.

    Some people have honor and integrity, and some don't.

    Funny thing about money, it has a way of exposing the flaws in ones character, or their complete lack of character. The money doesn't create these flaws, they were always there, the money just reveals them.

    This story reminds me of an incident I had many years ago. I loaned a "friend" some money so he could pay his rent. He didn't pay it back when he said he would, he blew it in Vegas instead. When I questioned him about this, he said "I didn't think I had to pay you back because you don't really need the money".

    It's amazing the logic people can come up with to explain and justify their shitty behavior. Although it bothered me that the guy broke his word and didn't pay me when he said he would, what bothered me much more was that he thought it was acceptable to treat me in such a manner, like I was some jerkoff of no consequence.

    The next day, after he got out of the hospital, he sold his car and paid me my money. Needless to say, he wasn't considered a "friend" anymore.

    If you give your word, you keep it. Anything else, any excuses, any justifications, any stories, is just bullshit.
    All a guy really has these days is his word. If you can't make what you say happen, then don't fuckin say it.

  4. #164
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleduster View Post
    All a guy really has these days is his word. If you can't make what you say happen, then don't fuckin say it.
    That's all a guy ever had ....its just people used to live by it more.

  5. #165
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltytonk View Post
    That's all a guy ever had ....its just people used to live by it more.
    Which is why i blew the whistle...

  6. #166
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    I agree
    How do you find.....what in the actual fuck.............oh for fucks sake.

  7. #167

    Default

    I like how we get called out as pathetic.

    The new school chopper scene needs to take a look at itself.

  8. #168
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    Which is why i blew the whistle...
    And another reason I'm buying you a beer someday. Next time your ass is in the Dallas area , you need to let a feller know.

  9. #169
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Have I missed Death Science's take on all this? Seems like THEY should handle this. I mean they sell shirts with Dusty's face on them.
    Just sayin maybe there should be a new version of that shirt...........ya know with some evidence of this being taken care of?

  10. #170

    Default

    A shirt featuring some Cliff Claven looking motherfucker with a dick in his mouth might not be a big seller

  11. #171
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,523

    Default

    This post was way too preachy, so I deleted it. The only point I need to make is this: This scene is all about idolizing false prophets. Next time you go out to a chopper show, keep this in mind: 95% of the time, underneath that beard and that long, unkempt, greasy hair is a bitch-made pussy with a silver spoon tucked discretely in the pocket of his $150 denim vest.
    Last edited by Rubman; 06-25-2015 at 9:43 AM.

  12. #172
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    if you're under 30 and own a panhead and don't LOOK like you could either be a high paid tax attorney/accountant* or a union guy, you can sit here and play weekend warrior biker with everyone else, but you're not foolin' me for a fuckin' minute.

    *In which case, I probably STILL don't fucking like/trust you.
    HEY!

    Don't forget about software developers, GOOD designers, and our ilk. I make more than the average accountant and about the same as an attorney, but I don't have to dress like an asshole. Unfortunately good food, mediocre liquor, and high rent fuck me outta riding a Pan : /

    Do ya love me?



    Also: This Dustin Ciborosky dickbag is a pro-am skater, which is probably where his scratch comes from. I mentioned this in one of my other posts, but it got deleted (because apparently we're not allowed to hunt down people who stole from us). His dad lives in a $150,000 home so I doubt Dusty has a trust fund.
    Last edited by Pendulum; 06-25-2015 at 9:52 AM.

  13. #173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    This post was way too preachy, so I deleted it. The only point I need to make is this: This scene is all about idolizing false prophets. Next time you go out to a chopper show, keep this in mind: 95% of the time, underneath that beard and that long, unkempt, greasy hair is a bitch-made pussy with a silver spoon tucked discretely in the pocket of his $150 denim vest.
    Roast is done....

  14. #174
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Also: This Dustin Ciborosky dickbag is a pro-am skater, which is probably where his scratch comes from. I mentioned this in one of my other posts, but it got deleted (because apparently we're not allowed to hunt down people who stole from us). His dad lives in a $150,000 home so I doubt Dusty has a trust fund.
    this is awesome.
    pro-am don't really get paid at all do they?
    I thought maybe travel and the hook up on free swag such as clothing to shoes to boards...

    also 150,000 dollar home in Milwaukee is a fucking mansion.

  15. #175
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    This post was way too preachy, so I deleted it. The only point I need to make is this: This scene is all about idolizing false prophets. Next time you go out to a chopper show, keep this in mind: 95% of the time, underneath that beard and that long, unkempt, greasy hair is a bitch-made pussy with a silver spoon tucked discretely in the pocket of his $150 denim vest.
    I don't care how you made your money. I care how you handle your business. With the bottle, the bike or the almighty dollar...it's how and why you act...it's why you're there, not how you got there...

    AND DONT FUCKING STEAL FROM CANCER CHARITIES

  16. #176

    Default

    he don't make it from skating. I spoke to a guy that knows him "hes a kook but yeah I know him" when he road there coat tails to come do a demo at our local park. I actually just signed up for this because he was such a pc of shit then... clowning local kids. Don't come to our park then. Apparently his panhead shirts he sells he had one of the Milwaukee locals make... then he tries sell em. Dude has no style, unless wearing tight white jeans is style. what a fucking clown

  17. #177
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funhav3r View Post
    he don't make it from skating. I spoke to a guy that knows him "hes a kook but yeah I know him" when he road there coat tails to come do a demo at our local park. I actually just signed up for this because he was such a pc of shit then... clowning local kids. Don't come to our park then. Apparently his panhead shirts he sells he had one of the Milwaukee locals make... then he tries sell em. Dude has no style, unless wearing tight white jeans is style. what a fucking clown
    LOL this is excellent. Welcome to the party, amigo. Fuck Dustin Ciborosky and his slimy ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    this is awesome.
    pro-am don't really get paid at all do they?
    I thought maybe travel and the hook up on free swag such as clothing to shoes to boards...

    also 150,000 dollar home in Milwaukee is a fucking mansion.
    Really? Fuck me sideways... I'm moving to Milwau... Wait a minute. That town seems shady as fuck, with everyone scrambling to cover this thieves ass.

    $150k buys you a 40 year old fixer-upper around here. I'm planning on getting my redneck ass back to Idaho where I belong as soon as my lady's out of nursing school, though.

    Guys
    Would it be uncouth to post to a Milwaukee motorcycle community facebook group, letting them know they've got a thief in their midst?
    Last edited by Pendulum; 06-25-2015 at 10:30 AM.

  18. #178
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    I agree
    Hope to fuck that's not supposed to be me

  19. #179
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    LOL this is excellent. Welcome to the party, amigo. Fuck Dustin Ciborosky and his slimy ways.



    Really? Fuck me sideways... I'm moving to Milwau... Wait a minute. That town seems shady as fuck, with everyone scrambling to cover this thieves ass.

    $150k buys you a 40 year old fixer-upper around here. I'm planning on getting my redneck ass back to Idaho where I belong as soon as my lady's out of nursing school, though.

    Guys
    Would it be uncouth to post to a Milwaukee motorcycle community facebook group, letting them know they've got a thief in their midst?
    no it wouldn't.. also the median home price in Milwaukee is 94 thousand.

  20. #180
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    This post was way too preachy, so I deleted it. The only point I need to make is this: This scene is all about idolizing false prophets. Next time you go out to a chopper show, keep this in mind: 95% of the time, underneath that beard and that long, unkempt, greasy hair is a bitch-made pussy with a silver spoon tucked discretely in the pocket of his $150 denim vest.
    Dammit man. I haven't read a post by you in the past few weeks that hasn't been spot on.

Share This



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in