Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saltytonk
    • Mar 2011

#motorcyclingisnotacrime

The situation in Waco is complete bullshit.
    Scores of innocent peoples lives being ruined.

Please take a moment to read and do what you can to help.

• BuddhahoodVato
    • Apr 2010

Your in for a Penny, your in for the pound.
    Big difference between being real, and being kewl.
    Just mi tow centavos..

Comment

• Grantman
      • Aug 2012

This whole tragedy is just another example of what happens when you give up a little freedom at a time for "safety".As the Government is allowed more leeway one day it blows up and people are screaming "This is outrageous". No one thought the National Firearms Act of 1934 was "outrageous" but it was the first step in disarming America. This entire stomping on the rights of all America began over the St Valentines Day Massacre in 1929. In Chicago SEVEN known criminals were executed in a power grab by Al Capone (Chicago is actually more dangerous now than then). If you look into the erosion of our rights that allowed the tragedy in Waco to occur you will find the NFA was passed banning certain weapons (full auto, short barrelled shotguns and rifles, etc) from being owned by private citizens, but NOT from Law Enforcement. If you don't think it creeps into other things look at California. I gave up a Barrett 50 cal before moving here because although legal in the rest of the country, Nazifornia calls possession of either the rifle or ONE round of ammo for it a felony. This whole thing reminds me of the words of Benjamin Franklin “They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” We have given up so much that the Government no longer asks the people what they need, they tell us. We began losing all our rights when the NFA was being debated for 5 years. We should have had a national outcry of "Molon Labe". If you don't know what that means you need to look it up, you are on a computer (or at least have internet access of some type) if you are reading this so remember Google is your friend, at least until the Government bans the internet too. Knowledge is power, and the Government wants all the power.

Comment

• Allen
        • Apr 2024

the Aging Rebel has some real good continuing information on this matter if you're looking for more reading.

I can only think of one situation previous I thought him wrong surrounding, other than that, I look forward to his in depth coverage on this particular matter.

Comment

• deathmetaldan
          • Jan 2011

i bet most of the "weapons" they found were handguns with permits and pocket knives...... i fucking hate the media.

Comment

• Parrot76
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by deathmetaldan
            i bet most of the "weapons" they found were handguns with permits and pocket knives...... i fucking hate the media.
            shit, most knives are legal in texas. Knife laws are really relaxed here, some of the knives looked illegal and scary to the rest of the country, but theyre perfectly legal here.

Comment

• jakeyoung
              • Nov 2011

3 good dudes from Vice Grip are from what I know still locked up. The bond is crazy ridiculous for some dudes that help everyone out. All those VG dudes are good guys. Help em out if ya can.

Comment

• beelzebubba
                • Feb 2015

you can help out the VGMC dudes by throwing some cash into their fund at the Yellow Jacket Social Club in Austin TX
                or you can buy a sweet ring from @ROADHOUSERINGS on Instagram. online store info on the IG account. profits go to jlo and the vg guys that are hemmed in waco

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;