CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

How about some actual content? Google and Bing Maps etc plus street view and satellite view options make showing whatever location you mean very, very low effort. Otherwise the post reads like a spambot.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    How about some actual content? Google and Bing Maps etc plus street view and satellite view options make showing whatever location you mean very, very low effort. Otherwise the post reads like a spambot.
    Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam, Spam,Spam,eggs and more spam?
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

This is a sweet thread!
    I used to be Dennis' assistant. I waited until after he passed to see the film, and I saw it at a little theater put on as a sort of memorial to him. Bawled my eyes out. So much of him went into it and you could see it in every shot. It was like watching a wild home video.

The captain America bike (or a replica, I could never get a straight answer out of him) was in the garage and I got to see it daily. Here's a great article on the bikes-
    https://www.npr.org/2014/10/11/35487...obscured-storyhttps://www.npr.org/2014/10/11/35487...obscured-story

Time for a rewatch! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, although I'm a little late to the party. I never get tired of hearing about how it made an impact on people. Maybe one day I'll get out there on whatever goobermobile I come up with for an open road ride.
    Last edited by babysfirstbike86; 05-16-2022 at 11:36 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by babysfirstbike86 View Post
    This is a sweet thread!
    I used to be Dennis' assistant.
    Ok that _sounds_ cooler than any job I've had. I have a feeling he kept you busy

Get Adobe Flash player

It was so much fun. We had tea and looked at pictures and talked about colors and places that are cool.
    One of those jobs where you think you'll learn a whole set of skills, something applicable to future success and some tools to bring to the next, better paying, fancier job. And then it turns out you learn nothing about a trade or anything that will be useful in a resume kind of way- instead you listen and grow and it changes everything you thought about how to be and what is possible. Miss him all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by babysfirstbike86 View Post
    This is a sweet thread!
    I used to be Dennis' assistant.
    I dug Dennis in Hell Ride as Eddie Zero. And now, when new people are introduced to me I shake their hand enthusiastically and say, "Holy shit, I thought you got killed in a big rig crash in '86 "

Share This