CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default just another reason to buy more ammo

was unaware of this "law"

video is CNN story

The United States of America sure is an interesting place to live... not sure if there has ever been a police state oligarchy before; its usually one or the other

Get Adobe Flash player

so exactly how would buying more ammo help ???

Get Adobe Flash player

stocking up for the coup

Get Adobe Flash player

That kinda makes me want to rob professional poker players...

Cisco726

The hell with ammo, stock up on your knowledge of the law and buy a camera for your vehicle. If you know your shit they can't fuck with you as hard as they might try. If they're stupid enough to arrest you then they have a nice big lawsuit coming their way.

Get Adobe Flash player

^
    they are not getting arrested, its part of the '"war on drugs" if you cant show where it came from they assume it was ill gotten gains or part of a money laundering scheme, this all came out of the 80's and has already been held up by the Supreme Court, it was part of the assault on our protections against unreasonable search and seizures initiated by Reagan SC appointees, and it continues today,
    here's another good one, in NC if you refuse a breathalyzer the cops can legally take you to the hospital and forceably draw blood for analysis, and if you resist you are charged with obstruction and delay as well as resisting arrest

Get Adobe Flash player

Just to play devils advocate in regard to the NC breathalyzer thing, if it was legal to refuse tests of any kind, how do you deal with DUIs? I'm not arguing pro or con on .08 BAC or whatever, but I've seen plenty of drunk motherfuckers on the road who have no business driving. Wouldn't we all be jumping to hang a drunk asshole who killed a biker? I mean, it would be great if all the laws were written by and tailored for me, but not everyone shares my sense of restraint.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteveo View Post
    Just to play devils advocate in regard to the NC breathalyzer thing, if it was legal to refuse tests of any kind, how do you deal with DUIs? I'm not arguing pro or con on .08 BAC or whatever, but I've seen plenty of drunk motherfuckers on the road who have no business driving. Wouldn't we all be jumping to hang a drunk asshole who killed a biker? I mean, it would be great if all the laws were written by and tailored for me, but not everyone shares my sense of restraint.
    refusal was automatic suspension of driving privileges for one year, simple, now you can be held down and needle stuck in your arm, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? it all relates to the OP, over the past 30 years the Supreme Court has decided the we are guilty until proven innocent, after 9 11 its gotten even worse, they can take your money, violate your body, and anything else they wanna do and there's nothing we can do about it

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by jethro57 View Post
    refusal was automatic suspension of driving privileges for one year, simple, now you can be held down and needle stuck in your arm, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? it all relates to the OP, over the past 30 years the Supreme Court has decided the we are guilty until proven innocent, after 9 11 its gotten even worse, they can take your money, violate your body, and anything else they wanna do and there's nothing we can do about it
    I think it's bullshit too. I also think if you're going to do illegal things like drugs then you have to be able to accept the consequences. Same goes for drinking. I was in my Jeep wrangler one time coming home from a bar (was still daylight) and I didn't have doors on it. I stop at the exit ramp checkpoint and the cop puts his foot up on the running board and I swear almost right in my face. He's just telling how much he likes my jeep and I tell him the year and what I paid for it etc. He then tells me to have a nice day. I would have blown biggern shit.. THe Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Cisco726

That's why I wrote that if you know your shit they can't fuck with you. They will with fuck you, but knowing your shit is the difference between them getting away with it and not getting away with it.

Get Adobe Flash player

^
    they are not getting arrested, its part of the '"war on drugs" if you cant show where it came from they assume it was ill gotten gains or part of a money laundering scheme, this all came out of the 80's and has already been held up by the Supreme Court, it was part of the assault on our protections against unreasonable search and seizures initiated by Reagan SC appointees, and it continues today,
    here's another good one, in NC if you refuse a breathalyzer the cops can legally take you to the hospital and forceably draw blood for analysis, and if you resist you are charged with obstruction and delay as well as resisting arrest
    How that is rationalized in california is that dtiving is a privilege not a right and in applying for a license you agree to consent to a field sobriety test if requested when pulled over. A FST that isn't admissible in court as evidence, only for the probable cause chain. You can, of course, request the blood test instead which many people do because the extra time might give your body time to metabolize the alcohol down below the limit.

Tl;dr, you agree to testing when you get your license

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JMFNC View Post
    How that is rationalized in california is that dtiving is a privilege not a right and in applying for a license you agree to consent to a field sobriety test if requested when pulled over. A FST that isn't admissible in court as evidence, only for the probable cause chain. You can, of course, request the blood test instead which many people do because the extra time might give your body time to metabolize the alcohol down below the limit.

well everywhere aint California is it? thank god for that

Get Adobe Flash player

Who would drive around with that kind of cash? Ever heard of wire transfers?

Get Adobe Flash player

this thread isnt about DUI's Its about rights, its about innocent until proven guilty, constitutional rights and all that, there are amendments other than the 2nd,

Get Adobe Flash player

this thread isnt about DUI's Its about rights, its about innocent until proven guilty, constitutional rights and all that, there are amendments other than the 2nd,
    Go back to backtalk if you can't handle me addressing a comment you make even if it's "off topic". The more you post, the more sure I am you don't belong here.

Cisco726

I thought this thread was about another reason to buy more ammo?

Knuckleduster

Driving is a right, not a privilege.

Freedom of movement; mobility rights or the right to travel is a human right concept that the constitutions of numerous states respect. As expressed in article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, it asserts that:

a citizen of a state in which that citizen is present has the liberty to travel, reside in, and/or work in any part of the state where one pleases within the limits of respect for the liberty and rights of others,
    and that a citizen also has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country at any time.

Get Adobe Flash player

Pigs always have, and always will wallow in and eat shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by eroticjesus View Post
    /\ /\

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by eroticjesus View Post
    sounds like a Janes Addiction song

Share This