CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 8 of 26 First ... 67891018 ... Last

Thread: Aliens ??

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

you gotta have a worm hole to time travel -everyone knows that

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by howard View Post
    you gotta have a worm hole to time travel -everyone knows that
    I can't hold the squirmy little fuckers still long enough to find the hole ........

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by turbonate View Post
    I can't hold the squirmy little fuckers still long enough to find the hole ........
    Subject them to extreme cold, slows em down, just don't freeze them, they slow down too much if you do that.....

Get Adobe Flash player

So, ya don't think NASA put a Man on the Fucking Moon... Do Ya...??

................/// https://youtu.be/kFAZoVGxqY4 \\\...............

............................. (Hal's got an idea) .............................
    Last edited by Dragstews; 10-05-2015 at 2:16 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

But just a big "what if".

WHAT IF,,,, "they" aren't extra-terrestrials at all?
    WHAT IF,,,, "they" are INTRA-TERRESTRIALS? From good ole Earth,,, developed a very advanced technology and society then just saw where the majority of civilization was headed and just hid themselves from us "slaves"?

Honestly, I am tending to think this is the case versus anyone (or anything) coming from out of the solar system. (too far and too long a trip)
    The ruins are here,, Baalbek, Puma-Punku among others. All we need now is to find some of the "tech" to prove it.
    And I do also bet that some of that "tech" has already been found in the Middle East. Or in remote China, or the USSR even.
    With the Earth at roughly 4.5 billion years old,,,there is no way that we now,,,are the peak of anything except for greed and inhumanity towards others.

Get Adobe Flash player

What if they aren't hiding?

Get Adobe Flash player

Well Doc,,,

They might just not be anymore. I don't know first hand but I do get some strange feelings when I am around some people.
    Could be they are right next door,,In the cities ,,quite probably.
    In my area,,, probably not unless there is some body-snatching going on. Well that could be too,,,
    All I know is that we here on Earth,,,are not the apex anything except maybe a parasite.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Webrat View Post
    All we need now is to find some of the "tech" to prove it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	they_live_3.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	64341

Get Adobe Flash player

But just a big "what if".

WHAT IF,,,, "they" aren't extra-terrestrials at all?
    WHAT IF,,,, "they" are INTRA-TERRESTRIALS? From good ole Earth,,, developed a very advanced technology and society then just saw where the majority of civilization was headed and just hid themselves from us "slaves"?

Honestly, I am tending to think this is the case versus anyone (or anything) coming from out of the solar system. (too far and too long a trip)
    The ruins are here,, Baalbek, Puma-Punku among others. All we need now is to find some of the "tech" to prove it.
    And I do also bet that some of that "tech" has already been found in the Middle East. Or in remote China, or the USSR even.
    With the Earth at roughly 4.5 billion years old,,,there is no way that we now,,,are the peak of anything except for greed and inhumanity towards others.

I thought everyone knew about the Nazi flying saucer base on Antarctica...I guess it is still secret. Don't tell anyone.

Aliens do exist and that whole anal probing thing they do.. Well it exists too.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well Doc,,,

They might just not be anymore. I don't know first hand but I do get some strange feelings when I am around some people.
    Could be they are right next door,,In the cities ,,quite probably.
    In my area,,, probably not unless there is some body-snatching going on. Well that could be too,,,
    All I know is that we here on Earth,,,are not the apex anything except maybe a parasite.
    And what usually happens in nature to parasites?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds View Post
    I thought everyone knew about the Nazi flying saucer base on Antarctica...I guess it is still secret. Don't tell anyone.
    ================================================== =======
    I forgot about that,,,, When Admiral Byrd and company were ran off by something. From what I have read they (Byrd and crew) went there under a scientific pretense and got their asses handed to them.
    I don't know if the Nazis or the aliens did it but they sure got outta there in a hurry. Then Byrd publically saying something about flying craft capable of travelling pole to pole in hours. I would have to look it up again for exact details.
    Makes ya wonder though, about Antarctica for sure. From what I have read also you are not allowed anywhere but the research centers that are there.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    And what usually happens in nature to parasites?
    =============================================
    Well in our neck of the woods we squash em or something bigger has em for lunch.
    That brings up another thing. There are some "scientists" that are shooting messages off into space hoping to contact "them".
    Well we all know what happens when a superior "race" does with "savages" right? All ya need to do is look at the indigenous "native" Americans and what was done to them by every "discoverer" of the North American continent.

Get Adobe Flash player

I've always thought it was funny how we as humans assume that we are the pinnacle of evoloution. The reality is that if there is other life out there, and they are advanced enough to find, and travel to us, we're probably in big trouble.

Get Adobe Flash player

Byrd lost 3 planes in short order without explaining how...Also how about the U boats captured in Argentina, way after the surrender, and their weird cargo. Nazis for sure, with their V-7 craft (and I don't mean Moto Guzzi) Look up esoteric Nazism great stories!

Get Adobe Flash player

Byrd lost 3 planes in short order without explaining how...Also how about the U boats captured in Argentina, way after the surrender, and their weird cargo. Nazis for sure, with their V-7 craft (and I don't mean Moto Guzzi) Look up esoteric Nazism great stories!
    ================================================== =
    Yep,,, and now I saw an ad on the box for a show about Hitler NOT being in the "bunker" where he supposedly died.
    I firmly do think he escaped and went to South America or Antarctica. Hell in Mexico I read some stories about U Boats refueling and refitting during WW2.
    And too some Japanese were there doing the same things.
    MANY things us peons are not permitted to know.

Get Adobe Flash player

I read about the skull of the burned up Hitler being examined by modern doctors and them finding out that it was the skull of a Russian woman. Most of that sort of thing a guy has to take with a grain...but it is fun to think about. As a peon I will never know the truth, so maybe I should just live in my own fabricated universe.

Get Adobe Flash player

I read about the skull of the burned up Hitler being examined by modern doctors and them finding out that it was the skull of a Russian woman. Most of that sort of thing a guy has to take with a grain...but it is fun to think about. As a peon I will never know the truth, so maybe I should just live in my own fabricated universe.
    Don't tell Magnificentbastard that Hitler was a Russian chick

Get Adobe Flash player

There's little doubt in my mind that out of the millions upon millions of miles in the universe, and the billions of years behind us, there has to be someone else out there besides us poor fuckers. Hell, it took roughly 6 million years for us to get where we are now, and even as that stands, half the damn planet is shitting in the bushes. Someones gotta have been faster then that.

Get Adobe Flash player

Have you seen Junior's grav .....Aaaaaaa ..... I mean are we really alone...???

......................////// https://youtu.be/cRciu9udpc0 \\\\\.......................

...........................https://www.google.com/mars/.............................

BTW Fellows....

You can put your name on Mars if so inclined... I did.

On the back of NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity there is a little bitty micro chip... Nasa will send your name to that chip...

Really is surprising that the Rover was only designed to last three months and here it is still going after ten years.... They must have used some of those EverReady Bunny batteries..... That and whoever it was that cleaned off Opportunity's solar panels on the Red planet....

.......... (I don't think that's Buzz..!!) ..........

Look at the above image. Doesn't that shadow look like a man in a spacesuit of some sort working on the Curiosity rover? Which is supposed to be on Mars, and not where humans can mess with it?

The image is from 2012, and at least one person seems to think that this means that the Curiosity never left Earth. Or that there's more happening on Mars than we've ever been told. The Huffington Post points to ufologist Scott Waring's UFO Sightings Daily, which explains:

Someone who wants to remain nameless has found a shadow of a human-like being messing with the Mars Curiosity rover. The person has no helmet and their short hair is visible and in high detail. The person has on air tanks on their back and a suit that covers most of the body except the hair. This leaves us with three confusing thoughts.

1st .... Is this proof that the rover is on Earth and not Mars and humans are cleaning it off and performing maintenance?

2nd .... Is this proof that humans are living on Mars in abandoned alien bases? (i.e. Gary Mckinnon hacker said he found such evidence on US govt computers).

3rd .... Is this proof that alien are messing with the rovers?

Boy, if that doesn't open up a whole brand new box full of questions...!!!

...... (Where's Seven of Nine when ya need her..??) ......
    ..... I still have no idea what her face looks like... !!! .....
    ........https://youtu.be/Eh3cdUJWT3o........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture sm.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	66065

(ET grew up)
    Last edited by Dragstews; 12-15-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Share This