CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    719

    Default *** Win a Tsunami Fender from our friends at Lowbrow Customs! ***

    Hey ChopCult members, check out this Tsunami Fender Giveaway from our friends at Lowbrow Customs!



    The Tsunami Fender from Lowbrow Customs bolts right in place of your stock rear fender (cutting rear fender struts required) and instantly changes the look of your bike. The heavy aluminum construction gives you many options between paint, polish, or our black or silver anodizing over sandblasted aluminum, ready to rock right out of the box.
    -Fits stock '94 - '03 Harley Davidson XL's
    -Precision die stampled & CNC laser cut construction
    -Heavy gauge 6061 T-6 aluminum

    BLACK ANO - 1994 - 2003 SPORTSTERS

    GREY ANO - 1994 - 2003 SPORTSTERS

    RAW ALUMINUM - 1994 - 2003 SPORTSTERS


    The rules are easy:

    1.) Post a photo in this thread of your bike that your would use the Tsunami Fender on.

    2.) Tyler will choose three lucky ChopCult members to win on October 13, 2014.

    3.) Once you receive and install the Tsunami Fender , we would ask you to post a updated photo on this thread. Also send some high resolution photos to jason@lowbrowcustoms.com to be used by Lowbrow Customs.

    We would like to thank Tyler, Kyle and the awesome staff @ Lowbrow Customs for their ongoing support for our community. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for their kind donation.

    Best of luck!
    Lisa

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711

    Default

    1986 XLH1100 wont be direct bolt on but will still be runnable.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    178

    Default


    Current fender is a stock one off a 1980 XL that I rotated forward. It's gotta go asap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo_zpsb9a9b1b4.jpg  
    Last edited by theIVthcrusade; 10-06-2014 at 7:48 PM.

  4. #4
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Please! Look at my hacked up fender on my '94 XL! The struts are already cut. Not to mention my t-shirt covered seat . The bike's new to me and could use some loving'.



    Dan
    instagram: djdirrtyguy
    Last edited by danfr; 10-05-2014 at 6:07 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danfr View Post
    Please! Look at my hacked up fender on my '94 XL! The struts are already cut. Not to mention my t-shirt covered seat . The bike's new to me and could use some loving'.



    Dan
    instagram: djdirrtyguy
    Nice, we have the same rear fender, but I didn't cut the tabs on mine, so yours looks a lot cleaner by comparison.

    you stuck on that front fender though? I know it's benefits but it makes the bike look clunky on the front, IMO. Opinions and assholes, I know. just throwing it out there since you mentioned needing the love. relocating the coil has a good effect on the look, opening up that space under the neck, I need to do it too, but I've been lazy. I like your seat, but how comfortable is it? and get some heat shields or something for your pipes and I'd say you have a runner.

    Oh, I went from bars around that height to taller pull backs and it was a night and day comfort difference. I get a mixed reaction from people who sit on my bike and feel them out, but for the most part people are pleasantly surprised by how comfortable the bars and riding position is. Enjoy your bike man!

  6. #6
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjwatters38 View Post
    Nice, we have the same rear fender, but I didn't cut the tabs on mine, so yours looks a lot cleaner by comparison.

    you stuck on that front fender though? I know it's benefits but it makes the bike look clunky on the front, IMO. Opinions and assholes, I know. just throwing it out there since you mentioned needing the love. relocating the coil has a good effect on the look, opening up that space under the neck, I need to do it too, but I've been lazy. I like your seat, but how comfortable is it? and get some heat shields or something for your pipes and I'd say you have a runner.

    Oh, I went from bars around that height to taller pull backs and it was a night and day comfort difference. I get a mixed reaction from people who sit on my bike and feel them out, but for the most part people are pleasantly surprised by how comfortable the bars and riding position is. Enjoy your bike man!
    Hey thanks for the reply. I don't want thread jack so I'll keep it brief.

    Ya, I have plans on tidying up the bike. I'll be relocating the coil soon enough, and I have all intention of removing the front fender come next summer. I live in a wet climate, so it'll be staying on through the fall and winter. BCM Willis breather bolts already installed. Perhaps a BCM cleaner soon enough. I do enjoy the bars that are on there now, although they are offset forward a little too much for me so i'll be getting some bars with straight risers as well.

    I'm so used to older, more problematic bikes, so I've really been enjoying it!

  7. #7
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Tank.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	325.0 KB 
ID:	52299
    1983 Ironhead Have a cheap plastic one on it for a mock up. Need to get in closer to the tire. Just got the new tank from Lowbrow, would look good with the Tsunami Fender. Cut the struts and finished with small bullet LED lights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sportster.JPG   Rear.jpg  
    Last edited by 1Flstfb; 10-06-2014 at 2:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Heres my 01 thats been getting a make over this summer out of my expansive shop you see here. 'shop' turned paint booth soon.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140822_170218256.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	326.8 KB 
ID:	52312
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140822_170232976.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	320.1 KB 
ID:	52313
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140920_133519324.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	319.4 KB 
ID:	52314

  9. #9
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milez View Post
    Heres my 01 thats been getting a make over this summer out of my expansive shop you see here. 'shop' turned paint booth soon.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140822_170218256.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	326.8 KB 
ID:	52312
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140822_170232976.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	320.1 KB 
ID:	52313
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140920_133519324.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	319.4 KB 
ID:	52314
    Great tank. What is that?

  10. #10
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20141006_205611.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	52315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20141006_205611.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	52315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20141006_205611.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	52315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20141006_205611.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	52315

    I hacked up my fender so I could definitely use a new one!!

  11. #11
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Realized after posting that this will not fit my 06'

  12. #12

    Default

    I wanna run that fender on this savage
    Last edited by thykeith; 10-06-2014 at 6:28 PM. Reason: add pic

  13. #13
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default been wanting to get this fender on my bike

    need this fender in a bad way
    gimmie gimmie gimmie
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4359.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	52321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4359.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	52321

  14. #14
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	52332Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	52332

    Moving the the tail light and plate up to the sissy bar. Now all I need is to class up that ass.

  15. #15
    Junior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danfr View Post
    Great tank. What is that?
    Its a low tunnel narrow Wassell tank. Its the same as this one I believe.

  16. #16

    Default

    I can't figure out how to upload a picture at the moment, but I need that fender!!! Hahaha.

  17. #17

    Default i need that

    My 89 buellster could use a new rear fender n that one would set it off

  18. #18

    Default

    Idk how to do a pic either

  19. #19

    Default

    18 year old kid in the process of turning this 1982 Honda Magna 750 into a bobber and would love to put this fender on the bike once I chop it. Could definitely use this little help.

    http://instagram.com/p/sn6JrkR7Ur/

    The picture says finished product but then I found help to chop it into a bobber

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default shovelhead project

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141006_180528_4.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	309.7 KB 
ID:	52357

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in