CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default anyone here carve bone or wood? need a ring made.

im looking to have a ring made from a non metallic substance. (wifey has a metal allergy)
    bone, wood, etc. anyone know anyone?

Get Adobe Flash player

I've got some wood I can give her.

Can I get a photo first?

Get Adobe Flash player

good, maybe shell leave me alone for a while.

Cisco726

Get Adobe Flash player

christ, i should have known.
    where is rubsy, he need in on this too.

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    I've got some wood I can give her.

Can I get a photo first?
    wow back to the old crf... you have been mostly reserved.

Knuckleduster

I have a bit of carving experience, but currently not tooled to carve. I think an exotic wood, like Rosewood, or Purple Heart Wood, would be perfect for a wedding band, although Black Ebony, Cocobolo, or Iron Wood would be much more durable. If you plan on getting a chunk of any of these from your local specialty lumber yard, to carve /turn your own, be extremely careful working with them as the dust is very toxic to inhale!
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 10-01-2014 at 8:03 PM.

Jetblack

you could make one yourself pretty easy, if you skate and have a broken deck or know someone that does, grab that shit. then get her finger size find a drill bit a tiny bit smaller than that size, then grab a small hole cutter, now for the actual work; make a prefect + shape on the deck use the hole cutter on it but dont go all the way through yet with the cutter part the bit it's attached too is fine and desired, now grab the bit that's a tad smaller than her finger and rail through the pilot hole for the circle cutter bit... pro tip: put tape on that shit to help prevent splintering out the bottom, then chuck up the circle cutter again and finsh cutting through it, sand the out side smooth and the inside keep giving her finger checks til it fits just the way she likes it. bust out some natural wax to seal it (canning isle grocery store perfect for curb waxing too) buff it up. 7 plys of durable ass water proof wood.

Make it in front of her and she's guaranteed to hang off your dick til it falls off.

Knuckleduster

alternatively you could use vegetable oil to finish with vs. wax. The oil will soak into the wood, making it impervious to water, wax, is not going to penetrate the grains of the wood as deeply, and will likely be more of a surface coating. Also the oil will darken the wood slightly, I'm unsure about wax. The first two woods I mentioned Indonesian Rosewood, and Purple Heart Wood, are fairly easy to carve, while the last three Black Ebony, Cocobolo, and Iron Wood, are much, much more difficult to work with, and likely a bit more costly.

Jetblack

Knuck it works the wax I'm referring to is called gulf wax, it's petroleum based sinks in good and deep.

Knuckleduster

Quote Originally Posted by Jetblack View Post
    Knuck it works the wax I'm referring to is called gulf wax, it's petroleum based sinks in good and deep.
    I've heard of Gulf Wax, but I've never personally used it. While it may produce a good sealant, I would be somewhat leery about using a petroleum based product, if the intended wearer has a metal allergy, they likely have sensitive skin, and a petroleum based sealer may cause irritation to the skin.

Get Adobe Flash player

i have until october 31.
    i have an old burl pipe that the stem holder is cracked on. its already got the general shape. im going to try it myself.
    ive got gulf wax and i figure the depth of the bowl will give me a couple of ring blanks to practice on. maybe ill try to inlay it with something. ive got some old turquoise jewelry hanging out i got at an estate sale. maybe i can inlay it with that

ill let you know.
    seriously jet, im going to make the final one in front of her. thats like level 5 pussy throb shit.
    Last edited by 71butcher; 10-02-2014 at 6:50 AM.

Ziwo

Hey! Recently, I also tried to find a good jewelry store, but my search took many times longer than I thought. Unfortunately, these days there are too many unreliable jewelry stores that sell low-quality goods. But recently my friend bought real gold https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/mens-...link-bracelets and recommended me a great store.
    At first I was skeptical about his advice, but in the end I decided to listen and did not regret it, and in this store I was able to purchase some excellent jewelry for myself.

Share This