CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default I'm the invisible man

Hopped on my bike for a nice evening ride just fifteen minutes ago.

Didn't even make it past the first stop light on my street. I'm sitting at the red light with my headlight on in broad daylight waiting to go. Dudeguy and his girlfriend in a grand am are facing me and have been sitting there for a solid minute. As the light turns green, a guy on a bicycle is coming towards me.

Dudeguy starts waiting for the guy on the bicycle to turn. Then apparently changes his mind for some reason and decides to just start turning as I'm going through the intersection.

Ended up doing the swerve my bike and slam the brakes dance. Skidded like a mother fucker, but kept it upright. Seconds turned to hours. Dudeguy at the last fucking second sees me and finally slams on his brakes, came within literal inches of nailing me.

Since now I was filled with adrenaline and murderous rage I just turned around and put my bike back in the garage. Seems like a good quarter to half my rides have some person nearly turning out in front of me or doing that and barely missing me.

Maybe if I had get back whips dangling from every orifice he would of seen me.
    Last edited by OpiateRevolver; 09-22-2014 at 5:01 PM.

xllance

I think two things are the main factors here. The girlfriend and the bicycle guy. But you should've just hammered on it and did your thing instead of parking it.

TwoLaneFever

ASSHOLES ARE EVRYWHERE ,,,,,just reminding you this fact,,,ride like all the cagers want to run you over, and you will be alright ,,,,and did you have the" DONT FUCKIN DO IT GLARE" GOING ON AT THE TIME OF THIS INCIC
    IDENT ?I TRY TO BURN HOLES THRU THEM WITH MY EYES,,,oh and what the fuck ,we are on 2 wheels so go figure whats new?cagers will always IGNORE YOU,,, UNLESS YOU APPEAR TO WANT TO GANG RAPE THEM WHILE THEIR HUBBY WATCHEs,,,,,,,
    Last edited by TwoLaneFever; 09-22-2014 at 5:34 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I sprained the whole left side of my body giving him the finger harder than anyone ever has or ever will.
    Last edited by OpiateRevolver; 09-22-2014 at 7:41 PM.

TwoLaneFever

seriously ,,,,always expect the cagers to run you down and when they don't ALL,S GOOD shit 2 weeks ago, a bitch ....BITCH RODE up on my ass ata stop light,, then acted like she didn't do NOTHING,,,, WHEN I WAS CUSSIN HER STUPID ASS,,,,and the other people at the stop light where laughing at her or me ,,,not sure,,,but she wont do that again,,,,,,,, if they are in my mirror and I cant see their bumper they are 2 fuckin close ,,,,the rage comes from some asshole that dosent stop texting when driving over people ,,,shame we cant beat sense into them, but too many cameras at the stop lights nowadays ,,always can do the pursue them till they freak out routine ,,,,most straights will haul ass if they think you are trying to follow them home ,,,
    Last edited by TwoLaneFever; 09-22-2014 at 6:43 PM.

One time a couple years ago a guy pulled up to a stop sign and stopped, made eye contact with me, then ran through it as I came by. I had to jump the curb to keep from getting hit.

Get Adobe Flash player

I ride like everyone eants to kill me.

Hell I ride like I want to kill EVERYONE! some days thats the only way to survive.

xllance

Quote Originally Posted by OpiateRevolver View Post
    I'm sprained the whole left side of my body giving him the finger harder than anyone ever has or ever will.
    Hahahahaha!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MountinAsh View Post
    Hell I ride like I want to kill EVERYONE! some days thats the only way to survive.
    Hell id have to take off my cut to ride like that.lol

he he he The harder you twist the wick The blurrier the flag gets.

Get Adobe Flash player

Are you positive your headlight is working I road around last week with no headlight and did not know it (I know I should do a pre ride check but normally I give the tires a rap and look to see if brake light is working and go) anyway I get a call from one of my buds this morning and he tells me my headlight is not working, I have been cuss'n people out and flipp'n them the bird all week long, think'n they were all out to get me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 7and7is View Post
    Are you positive your headlight is working I road around last week with no headlight and did not know it (I know I should do a pre ride check but normally I give the tires a rap and look to see if brake light is working and go) anyway I get a call from one of my buds this morning and he tells me my headlight is not working, I have been cuss'n people out and flipp'n them the bird all week long, think'n they were all out to get me.
    Yeah I check all my lights when the bike is warming up. It was still complete daylight out with the sun somewhat behind him as well.

Cisco726

Straight pipes. They might not see me but they sure as fuck will hear me. Still, drive like you're invisible no matter how many get back whips you have dangling, or lights blinking, or pipes so loud they'll wake the dead because assholes on cell phones can't be bothered with a silly thing like your safety.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OpiateRevolver View Post
    I sprained the whole left side of my body giving him the finger harder than anyone ever has or ever will.
    Lol

Get Adobe Flash player

Man, it really bums me out when I hear shit like this -- perfectly normal dudes, doing perfectly normal shit, and almost getting beaned for no reason. Meanwhile, I'm not even exaggerating when I say I do some horrendous shit on my scoot, and I don't have NEARLY as many close calls.

I'm really sorry for sucking up all the leftover good karma around here, guys . I'll try not to use so much of it <3

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 7and7is View Post
    I literally don't do any of this. I drove to Maine and back, and down the shore, and to brooklyn (twice), and even down to philly -- all in the last two weeks -- with a fucked up rear light (sometimes the brake light stays on, and sometimes i have no run/brake light whatsoever). Never had a problem. I mean, shit, I couldn't tell you the last time I checked my tire pressure…

Get Adobe Flash player

All intersections are kill zones, all cars are weapons pointed at me, and all drivers are murders. Thats my mind set when I ride. But I also try not to do stupid shit that will put me in the danger zone.

Cisco726

I read your whole post and all I saw was "Danger Zone" and thought of this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	51878

Share This