CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Here's my prediction, Jax finds out his mom forked his old lady and blows her head off while she's riding Nero's face. The ghost of Clay is waiting for her at the gates of hell. Jax Gets life in jail, becomes butt boy for Marylyn Manson. Juice puts a 44 against his head and blows his tattoo all over the wall. Bobby dies in a tragic accident when his get back whip wraps around his spokes and throws him over the handlebars. Tig auditions and gets cast as Larry Fine for a Three Stooges movie. Chibs close down the charter, moves to Ireland and joins the cast of Riverdance.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by RetroRob View Post
    Chibs close down the charter, moves to Ireland and joins the cast of Riverdance.
    hahaha

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TbirdJames View Post
    Yeah I know every "real biker" thinks this show is a joke, and anyone who watches it isn't fit to lick dog shit off boots, but its a guilty pleasure.
    Any predictions on how long Juice lasts this season? I'm guessing another 3 or 4 episodes.
    Also I'm thinking Uncle Cancer is going to be the only one standing at the end of it all.
    I know plenty of "real bikers" who are into it. So long as you don't confuse the show for real life, there's nothing to feel fucked up about. In fact, I know a lot more "zomg chopper bro's" who hate it (and more vehemently, at that!) than I do "real bikers."

I like SOA - it's just entertainment.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Malc63 View Post
    I like SOA - it's just entertainment.
    It is a show that man men watch real men do man stuff for the thing.

Like when I sucked a dudes dick to see if I liked it...... I didn't. That's how I know I'm not gay.

Get Adobe Flash player

***SPOILER ALERT****

Don't read any further unless you want to know the end plot twist.

Venus is John Teller.

Get Adobe Flash player

Here's my prediction, Jax finds out his mom forked his old lady and blows her head off while she's riding Nero's face. The ghost of Clay is waiting for her at the gates of hell. Jax Gets life in jail, becomes butt boy for Marylyn Manson. Juice puts a 44 against his head and blows his tattoo all over the wall. Bobby dies in a tragic accident when his get back whip wraps around his spokes and throws him over the handlebars. Tig auditions and gets cast as Larry Fine for a Three Stooges movie. Chibs close down the charter, moves to Ireland and joins the cast of Riverdance.
    They need to hire you to write the prequel!

Get Adobe Flash player

We should start some type of deadpool for this season.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    I know plenty of "real bikers" who are into it. So long as you don't confuse the show for real life, there's nothing to feel fucked up about. In fact, I know a lot more "zomg chopper bro's" who hate it (and more vehemently, at that!) than I do "real bikers."
    This.

Its a soap opera for guys. Most of the guys in my chapter watch it, and yes, we fuck with each other for it.
    I even have a "Property of Jax" babydoll tshirt in my saddle bags. First dude that passes out at a party is the guy who wakes up wearing it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Pull up to the bar i work at today and one of the patrons starts fucking with me.I'm wearing my colors and he hollors out "hey Jax"i do my best retard act and say"no I'm not the prez"

Get Adobe Flash player

not going to lie, that babydoll "property of jax teller thing made me laugh. Then I realized that I'm usually the first one to pass out... hope none of my friends read this and get ideas.

Get Adobe Flash player

That babydoll idea is brilliant, cruel and sick.

I approve.

Get Adobe Flash player

I just can't figure out why Juice doing pushups naked was necessary...my girlfriend made an effort to tell me she didn't mind though....grrrreeat

I just want to know if Theo Huxtable is wearing his gordon Gartrell shirt under his colors and if Cockroach posted a pic of it at the club .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cosby275803_1020_A.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	51519Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	51520

Get Adobe Flash player

So let me decipher this jarble.
    You aren't a fag but you talk with your "homey" about nude dude asses on the show.
    Better latent than never?

Get Adobe Flash player

ha

Get Adobe Flash player

I just can't figure out why Juice doing pushups naked was necessary
    Because FX makes hundreds of millions of dollars off those viewer eyeballs. Advert revenues are maximized by appealing to demographics with spending money. There are plenty of articles on how well the FX strategy pays off.

SOA is very much a chick show and all modern production companies study viewer demographics. (Most) chicks don't actually care about the "motorcycling" bit so motorcycles are secondary to everything else including sweaty men.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have mixed feelings about the show. On one hand, I dislike it. On the other hand, I hate it.

I dislike the show because the storyline became exhaustively repetitive. How many times did Jax say "We're gonna make the club 100% legit, but first there's one last piece of business we gotta take care of", and then the club gets into a beef with some organized crime group and a whole new war gets started. And round and round it goes. I found it tiresome.

I hate the show for two reasons- 1. Because it inspires idiot posers to act like douchebags. I don't have a problem with people wearing SOA shit, but when they go around acting like bad-asses, that's crossing the line, and reasonable or not, I consider the show that inspired them to be partially responsible.

And 2. Because of the idiots I run into who automatically assume that because I ride that I must be as big a fan of the show as they are. And because they think we have some kind of SOA love in common they assume I have nothing better to do than stand around talking about the show, or listening to them tell me about the rad custom harley that their uncles brothers cousin once owned before he wrecked it, or how they really want to get a bike but their wife/girlfriend/mother won't let them, or they want to tell me how much better my bike would look if I got t-bars just like the bikes on the show.

I don't judge the show, and I don't judge people for liking it. I like some shows that other people might think are stupid, to each their own. But I stopped watching SOA at the end of last season and I won't watch it ever again. Partially because I don't like the show, and partially because I want to have as little in common as possible with the types of douchebags I described earlier.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 09-13-2014 at 3:10 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I love Sons of Anarchy.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CISO1969 View Post
    I watched 1-5 on Netflix, and now that 7 has premiered they are still charging for series 6 That pisses me off. Grrrr I want to be caught up before I watch the last season so I know what clothes and bike parts to buy
    Cokeandpopcorn.com

Share This