CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Music in your cage

If find that days I have to drive four wheels into work, I don't even turn on the radio or listen to music. I'm so used to hearing traffic and wind that listening to music doesn't even come to mind...

The opposite of that... Who has a helmet wired for sound or who listens to music while riding?

My bike is too loud for me to hear any music while riding.

Cisco726

I hate radio, but love Internet radio. It's a god sent!! I swear if I had to listen to the shit they played on the radio I'd have offed myself already!! Fucking horrible!! Seriously, if you have a good phone plan with plenty gigs or wifi it's the way to go. Not only do I get to listen to shit I like it also introduces you to similar bands/singers you might not have ever heard of. Good shit!

Get Adobe Flash player

I always have tunes on in the truck. But the days of it cranked and the windows revurbing are long gone.........I leave the TV on just for the noise most days though too. Half the time I have no idea whats on. Its just background.

On the bike though, never felt the need, or the interest to listen to tunes. I do find that I change pace quite a bit so its not just droning on all day.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    I hate radio, but love Internet radio. It's a god sent!! I swear if I had to listen to the shit they played on the radio I'd have offed myself already!! Fucking horrible!! Seriously, if you have a good phone plan with plenty gigs or wifi it's the way to go. Not only do I get to listen to shit I like it also introduces you to similar bands/singers you might not have ever heard of. Good shit!
    Me too! I'm all about spotify. Shit rules. Mostly in the garage though.

Get Adobe Flash player

we have about the best public radio here so i listen mostly to news/talk or sometimes what they call adult aor (sort of like a modern classic rock type deal, but with more types of music). plus i finally came into... i guess the last century and got an 80gig ipod, so i've been putting all the cd's i have and some brought from itunes on it and play it through an fm transmitter in the truck. it's got me listening to a lot more music again, even though none of it's really new.

on the bike i just never bothered with it much. i've tried the ipod a couple times but don't like the earbuds while i'm in traffic. i may try some speakers, but i need to find a decent deal on a good enough pair to see how i like it.

Get Adobe Flash player

For longer roadtrips I like the earbuds. I have this Bluetooth thingy that runs some speakers or earbuds. But my bike now is too loud to hear them without having it full blast.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have a single ear bud I use to listen to my phone playlist, or TuneIn app. In my truck, mostly books on CD.

Share This