Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FredoSNR
    • Jun 2010

I always have log in troubles with this site. Sometimes it will say I am logged in but I wont have my user control panel. I will have to log out and log back in. Other times I will go to respond to a thread and the login page it takes me to refuses my password every time. If I do the same login/password anywhere else it works fine. Just thought I would throw this out there since it has happened enough times to warrant bringing it to your attention. Thanks!
  • Cisco726
    • Apr 2024

I keep getting redirected to the login page even though I'm already logged in. I have click on the forum tab 3 times before it stops. I'm on my iPhone btw.

Comment

• loddytoddy
      • Jul 2014

I had log in issues saying I was banned from the network. iPhone 4g.

Comment

• Allen
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by FredoSNR
        I always have log in troubles with this site. Sometimes it will say I am logged in but I wont have my user control panel. I will have to log out and log back in. Other times I will go to respond to a thread and the login page it takes me to refuses my password every time. If I do the same login/password anywhere else it works fine. Just thought I would throw this out there since it has happened enough times to warrant bringing it to your attention. Thanks!
        I don't know man. Listen, some people have these really weird scenarios or software running to hide them from the federal government or something and it affects keeping them logged in when they turn off their computer and turn it back on. I know businesses that rotate IP addresses do the same thing for some people. I think the easiest thing to try in this situation is to PM Nina78 and ask her to re-set your IP address... that way you'll at least know you're starting fresh.

Originally posted by loddytoddy
        I had log in issues saying I was banned from the network. iPhone 4g.
        Banned from the 4g network or what?

Comment

• Cisco726
          • Apr 2024

Still getting redirected. Everytime I come back to the site it never fails. 3-4 times.

Comment

• Allen
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Cisco726
            Still getting redirected. Everytime I come back to the site it never fails. 3-4 times.
            Ok, tell me this. If you go to a buddy's house and log in on his computer, do you encounter the same thing? How about at work? PM me if you try this at (lets just say) 2 different locations and get the same result(s). When I ask members to do this, I never hear back....

Comment

• loddytoddy
              • Jul 2014

no not banned from the 4g network. other sites worked for me. I was using my wireless for my go pro at the time.. it kept saying that I was banned from the network on chopcult..

Comment

• Cisco726
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Allen
                Ok, tell me this. If you go to a buddy's house and log in on his computer, do you encounter the same thing? How about at work? PM me if you try this at (lets just say) 2 different locations and get the same result(s). When I ask members to do this, I never hear back....
                That's the thing, I always use my phone to come to this site. I tried logging in when asked and it logs me next out time out since the "keep me logged in" feature isn't on in that window. That feature only comes on when I click on a pic. I've tried logging out and back in. I'll try to see if clearing the cookies works and let you know if it works.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                  • Jul 2014

I notice that when I switch from 4g to wireless or to new wireless connections it makes me log in again..

Comment

• Cisco726
                    • Apr 2024

Dammit!!! Cleared the cookies on my phone and it made it worse!! Now everytime I go into a different thread it redirects me!!

Comment

• Jetblack
                      • Apr 2024

My phone won't log me out, even if I close it's browser and open CC back up... I'm still logged in. I'm guessing the above issue is either a carrier or browser/settings issue. I'm on the Sprint network and use the standard Android browser personally... mobile chrome and google always want to add and update some trash, I don't even use; just for having the browser... so naturally, I nixed that annoying shit.

Comment

• Cisco726
                        • Apr 2024

I don't get logged out, but for some reason I get redirected to the log in screen. I have AT&T. I'll have to take a better look at the browser settings.

Comment

• Flatheadpower
                          • Apr 2024

Having the same issues with all of the above, getting redirected to account settings when trying to open the forum , will not take my password, getting the user tab bar over my profile that's used to change the settings is wanishing...
                          Tried to change my email from my Gf's to my own (didnt have one before cc) and i still need to use hers when logging in :/?

Comment

• Allen
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Cisco726
                            I don't get logged out, but for some reason I get redirected to the log in screen. I have AT&T. I'll have to take a better look at the browser settings.
                            This DOES happen when you are using a computer that has software or blocks preventing "forums" from being accessed. It's not a Chop Cult problem, it's a server restriction.

Comment

• AusAndrew
                              • Mar 2013

Do most of my browsing on my phone, it must log me out every hour or so. Every time I click on a thumbnail I have to log in to view it. Every. Damn. Time. I generally use the full site version but the mobile version also does this. I don't have any weird software shit, I don't know how to do that shit so I don't think it's anything I have running externally.

It's a very minor issue in my day, but hot damn does it shit me sometimes.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;