CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    467

    Default Urine Odor & the Navy

    Today the Commanding Officer of the Naval Air Weapons Station at China Lake in California issued a memorandum to the sailors and Marines under his command that called the Iron Order Motorcycle Club a “gang.” The pertinent passage is in paragraph three. 1. Open and visible association with supremacist, extremist, or criminal gangs by individuals onboard Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake (NAWSCL) poses a criminal and security threat, inhibits the mission of NAWSCL, and interferes with the loyalty, morale, good order and discipline of NAWSCL personnel, and discredits the reputation of the installation and the United States Naval Service. Therefore, pursuant to and in accordance with references… the wearing or displaying of supremacist, extremist, or criminal gang colors by any person onboard NAWSCL is hereby prohibited. 2. The wearing or displaying of gang colors is defined as the visible showing on one’s person, vehicle, or personal belongings of any clothing, symbol, insignia, tattoos, paraphernalia, or photographs that are associated with a known supremacist, extremist, or criminal gang. 3. Known supremacist, extremist, or criminal gangs include, but are not limited to: Aryan Nation, Earth Liberation Front, Mexican Mafia, Mongols, Killer Latino Thugs, BMG, and Iron Order. 4. This prohibition also applies to the wearing or displaying of colors of any club, association, group, or gang that is associated with any supremacist, extremist, or criminal activity or otherwise interferes with the mission or loyalty, morale, or good order and discipline of personnel onboard NAWSCL. 5. Any persons wearing or displaying gang colors attempting to enter NAWSCL will be denied access, until such items, accessories, or displays are removed. Any persons found onboard NAWSCL wearing or displaying gang colors will be asked to remove such items, accessories, or displays. Failure to comply with this request will result in the immediate removal from base. Additionally, any violation of this order may result in administrative or punitive action. 6. This order applies to all persons onboard NAWS China Lake, to include: military personnel, DOD civilian personnel, contractors, vendors, community pass holders, and any other customers, guests, or visitors.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSlim View Post
    Today the Commanding Officer of the Naval Air Weapons Station at China Lake in California issued a memorandum to the sailors and Marines under his command that called the Iron Order Motorcycle Club a “gang.” The pertinent passage is in paragraph three. 1. Open and visible association with supremacist, extremist, or criminal gangs by individuals onboard Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake (NAWSCL) poses a criminal and security threat, inhibits the mission of NAWSCL, and interferes with the loyalty, morale, good order and discipline of NAWSCL personnel, and discredits the reputation of the installation and the United States Naval Service. Therefore, pursuant to and in accordance with references… the wearing or displaying of supremacist, extremist, or criminal gang colors by any person onboard NAWSCL is hereby prohibited. 2. The wearing or displaying of gang colors is defined as the visible showing on one’s person, vehicle, or personal belongings of any clothing, symbol, insignia, tattoos, paraphernalia, or photographs that are associated with a known supremacist, extremist, or criminal gang. 3. Known supremacist, extremist, or criminal gangs include, but are not limited to: Aryan Nation, Earth Liberation Front, Mexican Mafia, Mongols, Killer Latino Thugs, BMG, and Iron Order. 4. This prohibition also applies to the wearing or displaying of colors of any club, association, group, or gang that is associated with any supremacist, extremist, or criminal activity or otherwise interferes with the mission or loyalty, morale, or good order and discipline of personnel onboard NAWSCL. 5. Any persons wearing or displaying gang colors attempting to enter NAWSCL will be denied access, until such items, accessories, or displays are removed. Any persons found onboard NAWSCL wearing or displaying gang colors will be asked to remove such items, accessories, or displays. Failure to comply with this request will result in the immediate removal from base. Additionally, any violation of this order may result in administrative or punitive action. 6. This order applies to all persons onboard NAWS China Lake, to include: military personnel, DOD civilian personnel, contractors, vendors, community pass holders, and any other customers, guests, or visitors.
    it's weird that they would use THAT group of gangs as examples. for instance, I've never heard of "killer latino thugs" "bmg" or "Earth Liberation Front" and I would assume any mexican mafia, mongol, or Aryan Nation people would have been weeded out at some point. I had to explain a trendy fucking pirate ship tattoo when I joined, and they were being anal as fuck about it.

    all of that aside, isn't the Iron Order a Pig club? wonder why base command singled them out. dude probably just think's they're a bunch of faggots and doesn't want them on his base so he threw them in with a bunch of other scary names. if so, good job sir.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjwatters38 View Post
    all of that aside, isn't the Iron Order a Pig club? wonder why base command singled them out. dude probably just think's they're a bunch of faggots and doesn't want them on his base so he threw them in with a bunch of other scary names. if so, good job sir.
    You've got that shit right.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,765

    Default

    http://www.agingrebel.com/10320 and other incidents might have something to do with it.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    http://www.agingrebel.com/10320 and other incidents might have something to do with it.
    amazing how someone can have such a big mouth when you have the police at your back

  6. #6
    Allen
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjwatters38 View Post
    it's weird that they would use THAT group of gangs as examples. for instance, I've never heard of "killer latino thugs" "bmg" or "Earth Liberation Front" and I would assume any mexican mafia, mongol, or Aryan Nation people would have been weeded out at some point. I had to explain a trendy fucking pirate ship tattoo when I joined, and they were being anal as fuck about it.

    all of that aside, isn't the Iron Order a Pig club? wonder why base command singled them out. dude probably just think's they're a bunch of faggots and doesn't want them on his base so he threw them in with a bunch of other scary names. if so, good job sir.
    Right?

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,765

    Default

    ELF are famous for doing things like swatting ceramic cones into trees to destroy sawmill blades (dangerous for sawmill workers) and trashing logging equipment.

    There are plenty of patches in DoD because their right to freedom of association is protected and the military takes that seriously. However, the base CO decides who can fly what on his installation because the maintenance of good order and discipline is his duty.

  8. #8
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    54

    Default

    isn't the Iron Order a Pig club?
    Yes.

    They "Say NO" on their website. but then follow that with.. but we have police as members.

    they also say a lot of other things that don't make sense.

    they claim to be the only truly free club. but they state "you may not break the law".. and if you do.. your out and your "brothers" are actually encouraged to rat on you....

    they are a "club" that claims to not care what anyone else thinks.

    but they copy the real clubs to a T. same 3 piece patches, MC, probates, ect... they present themselves as a "real" club without having the loyalty requirements that real clubs do...

    if they want to play dress up as a real club,, the navy should treat them like they do the other clubs...
    Last edited by slickschoppers; 07-29-2014 at 12:06 PM.

  9. #9
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickschoppers View Post
    Yes.

    They "Say NO" on their website. but then follow that with.. but we have police as members.

    they also say a lot of other things that don't make sense.

    they claim to be the only truly free club. but they state "you may not break the law".. and if you do.. your out and your "brothers" are actually encouraged to rat on you....

    they are a "club" that claims to not care what anyone else thinks.

    but they copy the real clubs to a T. same 3 piece patches, MC, probates, ect... they present themselves as a "real" club without having the loyalty requirements that real clubs do...

    if they want to play dress up as a real club,, the navy should treat them like they do the other clubs...
    ^THIS. History tells us that their "original 8 bikers in a garage" who started the 'club' were actually cops. They were all cops for the first few years and then started letting any swinging dick in. This annoyed a lot of the fuzz in the ranks and some split out, but the majority of the upper echelon are still a little porky. The more I read about this organization and the shit they pull, the more my stomach turns in disgust. Posers and rejects don't faze me, but posers and reject cops with active duty backup kind of rub me the wrong way.

  10. #10
    ScarTissue
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    http://www.agingrebel.com/10320 and other incidents might have something to do with it.
    Is this for real? They just let the guy go? Makes sense why they didn't release the guys name then... But that is unbelievable.

  11. #11
    TwoLaneFever
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSlim View Post
    Today the Commanding Officer of the Naval Air Weapons Station at China Lake in California issued a memorandum to the sailors and Marines under his command that called the Iron Order Motorcycle Club a “gang.” The pertinent passage is in paragraph three. 1. Open and visible association with supremacist, extremist, or criminal gangs by individuals onboard Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake (NAWSCL) poses a criminal and security threat, inhibits the mission of NAWSCL, and interferes with the loyalty, morale, good order and discipline of NAWSCL personnel, and discredits the reputation of the installation and the United States Naval Service. Therefore, pursuant to and in accordance with references… the wearing or displaying of supremacist, extremist, or criminal gang colors by any person onboard NAWSCL is hereby prohibited. 2. The wearing or displaying of gang colors is defined as the visible showing on one’s person, vehicle, or personal belongings of any clothing, symbol, insignia, tattoos, paraphernalia, or photographs that are associated with a known supremacist, extremist, or criminal gang. 3. Known supremacist, extremist, or criminal gangs include, but are not limited to: Aryan Nation, Earth Liberation Front, Mexican Mafia, Mongols, Killer Latino Thugs, BMG, and Iron Order. 4. This prohibition also applies to the wearing or displaying of colors of any club, association, group, or gang that is associated with any supremacist, extremist, or criminal activity or otherwise interferes with the mission or loyalty, morale, or good order and discipline of personnel onboard NAWSCL. 5. Any persons wearing or displaying gang colors attempting to enter NAWSCL will be denied access, until such items, accessories, or displays are removed. Any persons found onboard NAWSCL wearing or displaying gang colors will be asked to remove such items, accessories, or displays. Failure to comply with this request will result in the immediate removal from base. Additionally, any violation of this order may result in administrative or punitive action. 6. This order applies to all persons onboard NAWS China Lake, to include: military personnel, DOD civilian personnel, contractors, vendors, community pass holders, and any other customers, guests, or visitors.
    " pissin and moaning"while in the artic circle( artic east1985) our ex/o was raggin guys about hair/beard cuts ..the bald bastard didn't think, it was helping us keeping WARM,,military is,,, as military dos,seems the xo on that base ,has seen to many youtube episodes, on "gang land",or, his daughter dated a biker,

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjwatters38 View Post
    it's weird that they would use THAT group of gangs as examples. for instance, I've never heard of "killer latino thugs" "bmg" or "Earth Liberation Front" and I would assume any mexican mafia, mongol, or Aryan Nation people would have been weeded out at some point. I had to explain a trendy fucking pirate ship tattoo when I joined, and they were being anal as fuck about it.

    all of that aside, isn't the Iron Order a Pig club? wonder why base command singled them out. dude probably just think's they're a bunch of faggots and doesn't want them on his base so he threw them in with a bunch of other scary names. if so, good job sir.
    I can't believe something like this happened.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in