CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

As a dutch person I meant tubing in stead of pipe ;p whaha
    Yeah I'm gonna have my spacers made by a metal working company so they have a lathe, but what I meant to say was, is a pipe, a good wheel spacer ?, because some wheel spacers, have a wide part and a slimmer part, so is a simple pipe, good enough for the job ?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have this old tie rod from an old truck. Probably for a Dana60 axle. It's like 1" tube. Mild steel probably. Maybe DOM. Fits my rear axle perfectly. I just cut spacers off it for my rear. I had to have my front made since I didn't have a lathe at the time. But now I would just take some thick tube and turn it to size.

Nicee !! awesome, thanks for the help everybody

Hi Guys,

I've been googling this for some time now and I can't find anyone who has turned a foglight into their headlight.

I want to buy this light :http://www.westlandcustoms.com/Webwi...lat-Style.html

But I'm not sure if I can use that light as my headlight.

Do some of you have experience with this ? Can it be done ?

Thanks

Even if it's not the right voltage, etc. you can gut it and switch out the insides for something that will work. I did that on the headlight and tail light on my last bike.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-08-23 17.49.35.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	304.2 KB 
ID:	50902Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-08-23 17.49.38.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	295.5 KB 
ID:	50903

I want to put this 16 inch harley rear rim into my xs650 hardtail frame but the chain didn't fit.. so now I've put the rim in backwards... The thin side of the rim is going to be used for the sprocket.. but the last owner of the rim wrote sprocket in dutch on the other side of the rim.. Is my rim turning backwards with this setup.. the big side of the rim is going to be used for the brake now...

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

cool project so far

keep the updates comin'

actually i'm a bit jealous coz' for you guys in Holland is possible to get hardtailed bikes registered - in Germany is almost impossible

Share This