CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

I broke off a front tooth years ago, (kids, don't skate in total darkness) and had a cap put on it. Not long ago I chipped the cap at work. By the time I got home that night, the razor sharp chip had shredded my tongue and lip. A few passes with a needle file and all was well. Later when I went to the dentist for a checkup and cleaning, he looks at my tooth and asks "Did I shape that like that?" I tell him what happened and he shakes his head and says if it doesn't bother me, it can stay as it is. Dentistry is easy.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

What do you call a guy that flunked out of med school....?

A Dentist

Get Adobe Flash player

Bumping for some Rubsy's Greatest Hits shit, today.

Although it seems as though Chopcult's Overseers have deleted everything before 2014, so I can't go TOO far back

I've got to go figure out the situation with my wisdom teeth before they push my other teeth out of shape even worse. And this inspired me cause I only have dental insurance for a little while left now. You ever get that tooth really fixed Rubsy? I can deal with a crooked smile, but if my teeth start rotting and smelling those fuckers are coming out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nope. I went and got a commemorative tattoo of a broken rotten tooth, and then went and got it ripped the fuck out the week after.

Nice 👍🏼

Get Adobe Flash player

A very drunk neighbor came to my deck one evening ranting about how I supposedly cursed his wife out for letting their goats eat my garden and the wifes flowers.
    I know this shit sounds fukked up,,, it was. This guy was screaming that he was gonna burn my place down and kill everyone n shit.
    Well I had a half dozen friends and my daughter there,, we were partying it up a bit,, but we weren't really wasted or anything.
    They all look at me like "WTF you gonna do?" So I went over to him and started just beating the fuck out of him. Then my buddy ran over and we double tagged this asshole.
    You do NOT stand on MY property and tell me you are gonna burn my place down or kill anyone,,, kno what I mean?

So we are happily playing punch bag with this fucks face and his wife and daughters run out to see what was going on.
    By this time we are at a property line and one of his daughters (both fat n nasty AND over 21 BTW) grabs a damn shovel and proceeds to
    play T-ball on my skull. Well since I was occupied,,,my friend was occupied my woman drew back and round-housed the bitch.
    The whole "family" then took off. Big bad drunk dad then had the balls to come back with a fukkn bat,,, At that point I just called the cops.
    He went running for the woods and it took em a coupla hours to find him.

I ended up with a 4" gash on my head and 2 broken teeth from the shovel hits.
    MAN ,,, I can still hear it,,,a kinda metallic "tink" like an aluminum bat hitting a hardball.
    Still had the tooth parts in my mouth,,, superglued em back on but one has finally came off.

And all I said to his woman was "Keep your fukkn goats off my spread,, this ain't the free range anymore".
    DAMN,,,,I remember this shit like it was yesterday.

Knuckleduster

A feller can save a chunk of change by just being a fuckin man #selfextraction , it only hurts while you're doing it!

I just want a gold tooth, dammit.

Share This