CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im interested to know what people know about preserving carburetor boots on the cb360. Is the whole weight of the carb supposed to be sitting entirely on the boots? I just went through a set of boots in few months. It is obviously more of a problem on a hard tail so I am wondering if anyone has a good trick to keep some boots around a little longer than 2 months..

Any chance I could see this scoot in person? Long before I joined this group I found a pic of your bike and gave it to my 17 yr old son along with the keys and title to a bright orange 74 cb360, we took pics and dismantled the bike and cataloged the parts and were collecting parts we needed to get his bike to look very similar to yours. Sadly my son passed away saving two other young men who fell through the ice on a lake in cedar rapids two days before christmas 2020. I have been a mess for a bit, but I'm tired of looking at bags of parts and want to complete the bike with his best friend. And then I'm going to give it to him. The bike has 1500 original miles on it and should make an outstanding replica of yours. My son thought you style and your build were right on the mark. And right up his alley. Thanks for taking the time to look at this long winded drivel. Ed

How's the power from that motor? What's the top comfortable cruising speed? Thanks

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Tiny white date fonts strike again! The OP is from 2016.

The answer to OPs question is as always use a carb brace when not using the stock air box.

As to power they're fun around town but 2022 traffic runs much faster than (most) 1970s traffic. For pics best to image search and check out Honda forums. For tech advice on the build this is the place so if ya find pics of what you want post 'em for info on how to get that.

Share This