CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Screw spx kent-moore tools!!

Ok so you have to be a dealer to order their tools, what a joke! I can not seem to find an alternative aftermarket source for HD-46285 Sportster Transmission remover/installation tool for late model unit construction transmissions 04 and later, not the earlier cassette trannies.
    http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US...ts/-J02947.pdf
    If any one knows of a alternative tool, dimensions, plans, or even a dealer that will sell HD Kent-Moore tools retail please let me know.

Default tools

try Georges garage

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    try Georges garage
    Thanks, i already looked didn't see anything on their site so I emailed them to make sure.

Try Chicago Harley Davidson they do a huge mail order business and might be able to get that for you. You'll probably shit yourself when you see how much it costs tho!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by stumpnc View Post
    Try Chicago Harley Davidson they do a huge mail order business and might be able to get that for you. You'll probably shit yourself when you see how much it costs tho!
    I received a call back from a local Stealership and was told they can order it for me, and yes the price is stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by sgilliesjr View Post
    I received a call back from a local Stealership and was told they can order it for me, and yes the price is stupid!
    If your luck is like mine ,the day after you get it ,Someone like Jims machining etc will come out with a copy for 1/3 the price! It might be worth a call to Jims and ask if they have plans to manufacture what you are looking for, They might have it already and it just hasn't hit the catalog yet.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by stumpnc View Post
    If your luck is like mine ,the day after you get it ,Someone like Jims machining etc will come out with a copy for 1/3 the price! It might be worth a call to Jims and ask if they have plans to manufacture what you are looking for, They might have it already and it just hasn't hit the catalog yet.
    Thanks! I will give that a shot.

Share This