CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Titling a 74 Guzzi with no paperwork

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n04i7kDrRA1t7ubd2o1_500.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	52863First and most important, I live in California. A friend of a friends took over a dead mans motorcycle collection as the were cousins and there was no will. They are/were avid riders. I asked his friend if he'd like to give a guzzi 850T, and we struck deal as I have an eldorado and that interests him more. I did some research, the bike is 40 years old, numbers match the engine case and i.d. badge. Is there a way to get a 'lost title in California' with registration, or is it recommended I do the Vermont titling scam.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Don't knoe nuthin bout Californie but i was thinkin Vermo.t.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

You said: "took over a dead mans motorcycle collection". What does that mean? If it was done without the motorcycles legally being placed in someone's possession by the court, then they were "stolen" from his estate, cousins or not. The "lost title" thing works, but a "lost title" can only be applied for by the owner named on the title, or a legal heir/executor, or successor with court authorization. Why not get a clarification on the legal aspect? You may be able to have the court issue titles.

Bob

Share This