Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spidr
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by chop73
    ya thats what im thinkin as well. I f any one is interested in this frame let me know..i may part this scoot out.
    Just have to ask why? Is it because its not an Amen? Or because these style are notorious for getting loose over time? Its a shame, its a nice looking bike.,

Comment

• chop73
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by spidr
      Just have to ask why? Is it because its not an Amen? Or because these style are notorious for getting loose over time? Its a shame, its a nice looking bike.,
      Im just not sure it will provide the look im after. And if someone could appreciate the frame more than i ,than why not sell it and buy one more on the line of what im after.?

Comment

• chop73
        • Aug 2013

I would like to build a bike that i have cofidence in and that is durrable. if it is at all possible with what i have please let me know what to look for and what can be done to achieve this? I have read that piipes can be installed inside the springs to eliminate wobble and provide stability. if anyone can confirm this i would love to here input!

Comment

• spidr
          • Mar 2010

Just my .02
          You build a plunger because it looks badass. Just by their nature as the springs get weaker they allow one side of the axle to compress more than the ather and the tire will lean. Some designs more than others, but if everythings kept as tight and in as good shape as possible you reduce the chances of problems.Personally I think that style frame looks much better than the Amen, and if you're building it because its a plunger, I'd run that one purely from an aesthetics point of view.
          If I wanted something durable and reliable though, I wouldnt build a plunger as much as I love the look.

Comment

• MenaceKustoms
            • Jun 2012

I'd be interested in the frame. I think the bike is a little homely right now with that huge tank and rear fender, but I see the beauty within.

Comment

• chop73
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by MenaceKustoms
              I'd be interested in the frame. I think the bike is a little homely right now with that huge tank and rear fender, but I see the beauty within.
              i agree the tank and rear fender are on my list to change also..
              i will probably strip the frame down and take a look at the wells and go from there.
              i am favoring a more rugged industrial fabricated look. stock sport tank and minmum bling.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;