Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • outofstepwiththeworld
    • Jan 2013

CC in Hog Magazine

I work at the MoCo in Jax, FL. The new issues of HOG magazine showed up today. I found a little gem in it.

Last edited by outofstepwiththeworld; 06-27-2013, 1:55 PM.
  • awol70
    • Nov 2012

that crossed hacksaw sticker looks like it was specifically designed for that cover...exactly where i stuck mine...looks great.

Comment

• TS
      • May 2010

That's my brother Tom!

Comment

• JeremyResults
        • Nov 2011

Awwww snap. I hope all that fame doesn't mean he's too big for flan.

Comment

• BolliverShagnasty
          • Aug 2009

Hobos never get too big for flan! I'm glad he didn't catch his beard on fire.

Comment

• SINTAX
            • Aug 2009

Hobo Tom representing for Old Filthy. Where the fuck was this taken? His itty bitty legs barely reach those forwards.

Comment

• Nosebleed
              • Mar 2010

Dude, Hobo Tom! Haha, that's rad! Gotta find a copy of this. I've never even heard of this before, do they give it out at the dealerships or something?

Wondering where this picture was taken, but Tom does work at a dealership so maybe an official function kind of thing.

Comment

• Saltytonk
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nosebleed
                Dude, Hobo Tom! Haha, that's rad! Gotta find a copy of this. I've never even heard of this before, do they give it out at the dealerships or something?

Wondering where this picture was taken, but Tom does work at a dealership so maybe an official function kind of thing.
                Hey Nose, No they dont give it out at the dealership. You have to be a due paying/card carrying member of HOG to get it. It's part of the membership package.

But I guess dealers do get a least one copy. Dont know about that. Find a HOG member and talk him out of his copy.

Comment

• outofstepwiththeworld
                  • Jan 2013

Saltytonk is mostly right, if you are a HOG member you get them in the mail every month or so. We usually get 5 free copies at the dealership to dispose of, they usually go with new bike purchases.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;