CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Pump your own gas bitch!

So I found myself at the local super station pumping some gas into my Trump, when some middle aged fat bitch in a BMW talking on her cell phone pulls up in front of my bike so I cant just hop on and raise hell on outa there, mind you there is about 20 open pumps, she rolls her window down and yells to me still holding her phone to her ear "ay Im from Jersey, they don't let us pump gas there, you gonna pump my gas for me?" WTF is this a joke. as I looked at her in disbelief she gives me a "Well?" So I replied "Here in Arizona, we pump our own gas bitch" and kicked over my beast and roared out wondering if that really just happened. should have spit on her car.

What would you have done?

Get Adobe Flash player

Props for telling her off. I probably would have stood there with a confused look on my face before I ignored her and drove off.

Get Adobe Flash player

I think she wanted you to fuck her... That's how they say it in Jersey.

Get Adobe Flash player

"ay Im from Jersey,

explains most of it. i would have ignored her all together.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBGoode View Post
    I think she wanted you to fuck her... That's how they say it in Jersey.
    only prb I only had 1 bag and she was a 3 bagger, 1 for me incase hers falls off and 1 for the dog she don't need to see that.

Get Adobe Flash player

so very true.. jersey and Oregon,, only 2 states illegal to pump your own gas. we had the towel heads pumping it for us... oh how I miss WaWa.

Get Adobe Flash player

I probably would have either A.) reacted the same. B.) asked "Do I fucking look like I work here?" or C.) pumped it for her then demanded the proper 50% pumping fee required by law in Az. for providing such service and enjoyed quite a few tank fulls on the bike courtesy of one fat bitch in said BMW

Get Adobe Flash player

That is weird.
    I would have stood there confused, but it would have been funny to tell her that you need her credit card first and then pour the gas all over the place. Click that lever lock thing and ride off.
    I wonder how many other people she got to pump her gas for her on the way down

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by pTc View Post
    That is weird.
    I would have stood there confused, but it would have been funny to tell her that you need her credit card first and then pour the gas all over the place. Click that lever lock thing and ride off.
    I wonder how many other people she got to pump her gas for her on the way down
    hahaha! that would have been fucking epic haha

Get Adobe Flash player

You handled it well. Entitlement, not just for poor people anymore.

Get Adobe Flash player

On behalf of the great state of New Jersey, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

You know, it's becoming a bit of a bummer to live in this state... We're getting a reputation as one of the shittiest places to live, and I used to just think everyone else was just soft and needed to harden the fuck up.

But the older I get, the more tired I grow of living here. Like, I totally get it. You can literally go to any other state in the country, and people still have common courtesy and follow basic societal decorum.

We're legitimately not all like the Jersey Shore, but that doesn't mean that the grand majority of our people aren't complete pieces of shit. This state used to have a really unique and incredible character that its people were born into; a legacy you could be proud of. Now it's really just disappointing.

Don't get me wrong -- I was born here, and am damn proud to have been. Think about it -- one guy (no offense, OP) encounters one typical Jerseyan, and is so perturbed by her fucked up behavior that he's motivated enough to make a thread about it on a forum. Imagine, for one second, dealing with people like that on a daily basis -- a state full of them. Could you do it? Probably not, unless you were born into it.

You grow up harder; with a bigger set of balls. I've grown desensitized to shitty people, and I genuinely feel that situations which would leave average people in other parts of the country speechless, terrified, or completely paralyzed in a state of confusion, are all things that I would probably just laugh at and keep rolling on after.

The only thing I have to be proud of about growing up in New Jersey is the man it's turned me into. Some people on this website may not like me -- and I guess that's fair. But I don't think there's a man among you who thinks that there ain't a fuckin' thing I've said here that I wouldn't back up in real life, or that I'm not the kind of guy you wouldn't have a fucking screaming good time with out at the bar -- part of that character was given to me by growing up here.

But as far as the state itself is concerned, while I'm definitely proud to have been born here, I'll live my [improbable] eternal life in disappointment if I die here.

It's slowing rotting to its core.

Get Adobe Flash player

I swear to god if that ever happens to me I'll be nice and polite as I reach for the diesel pump handle.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePete View Post
    I swear to god if that ever happens to me I'll be nice and polite as I reach for the diesel pump handle.
    You got STYLE,

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ThePete View Post
    ^^This

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Rubman View Post
    On behalf of the great state of New Jersey, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

You know, it's becoming a bit of a bummer to live in this state... We're getting a reputation as one of the shittiest places to live, and I used to just think everyone else was just soft and needed to harden the fuck up.

But the older I get, the more tired I grow of living here. Like, I totally get it. You can literally go to any other state in the country, and people still have common courtesy and follow basic societal decorum.

We're legitimately not all like the Jersey Shore, but that doesn't mean that the grand majority of our people aren't complete pieces of shit. This state used to have a really unique and incredible character that its people were born into; a legacy you could be proud of. Now it's really just disappointing.

Don't get me wrong -- I was born here, and am damn proud to have been. Think about it -- one guy (no offense, OP) encounters one typical Jerseyan, and is so perturbed by her fucked up behavior that he's motivated enough to make a thread about it on a forum. Imagine, for one second, dealing with people like that on a daily basis -- a state full of them. Could you do it? Probably not, unless you were born into it.

You grow up harder; with a bigger set of balls. I've grown desensitized to shitty people, and I genuinely feel that situations which would leave average people in other parts of the country speechless, terrified, or completely paralyzed in a state of confusion, are all things that I would probably just laugh at and keep rolling on after.

The only thing I have to be proud of about growing up in New Jersey is the man it's turned me into. Some people on this website may not like me -- and I guess that's fair. But I don't think there's a man among you who thinks that there ain't a fuckin' thing I've said here that I wouldn't back up in real life, or that I'm not the kind of guy you wouldn't have a fucking screaming good time with out at the bar -- part of that character was given to me by growing up here.

But as far as the state itself is concerned, while I'm definitely proud to have been born here, I'll live my [improbable] eternal life in disappointment if I die here.

It's slowing rotting to its core.
    I have a friend from Jersey, hes a funny fucker, man I know not all people from there are over tanned douch waffle ass clowns. This bitch had it comin and I know that she was so self absorbed she didn't even realize what cunt she was but hey some times it take that one person that's says fuck you to lead them down the road of self awareness either way she was a bitch.

and I should have filled her car with diesel haha

Jetblack

You just missed out on a blowjob haha btw Jersey girls swallow.

Get Adobe Flash player

all girls swallow.

i would have said "we pump our own gas, cunt" instead of 'bitch' but that's just me... . awesome idea on the diesel

Get Adobe Flash player

Reminds me of road-trips through Oregon, you grab that pump handle and they come running like you are 'untrained' and going to blow the whole damn place up. Could have just aked politely for her card and had a few free pump on her for the way home!

Get Adobe Flash player

i live in Oregon so i'm used to waiting for them to come take my card and hand me the nozzle... one time the idiot tried to actually pump the gas for me (they never do on a bike, they always just hand you the nozzle and usually a rag). i snatched the nozzle from him and warned him not to do that, ever. i have a flat black rattle-can paint job, but if i had nice paint i'd have been pretty pissed off..

Jetblack

Quote Originally Posted by Braaap View Post
    all girls swallow.

i would have said "we pump our own gas, cunt" instead of 'bitch' but that's just me... . awesome idea on the diesel
    Maybe that one girl you met that one time did... but spread that love around, you'll find out the error of that assumption.

Diesel nozzles won't fit in a standard gas hole unfortunately.

Share This