CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

[QUOTE=1954bmw;860214]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post

McCallan single malt or Johnny Walker Blue label when i'm in Scotland. Woodford Reserve is beautiful, too good for mint juleps.

Don't drink, (I'm this fucked up sober) but wife, friends and family are nuts about bourbon. Live about 100 miles from Louisville, Kentucky and have been to Maker's Mark and done the Urban Bourbon Trail. Bourbon is crazy over in the states, what's going on with it UK??? PS, you are slipping on NSFW pics??
    Ha,ha! Bourbon is popular here but should be more so. We need a better UK/US trade deal- 100 years of import tariffs sucks. Maker's mark is good stuff, i've enjoyed Early Times too. My woman doesn't drink, but her legs are sooo long she's got further to fall.

BTW -yep , i am totally slipping on NSFW pics . Normal service will soon be resumed .

Get Adobe Flash player

Beer:
    Boulevard Pale Ale
    New Belgium Fat Tire
    KC Bier Dunkle
    Sam Adams Octoberfest
    Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan

Bourbon:
    Elijah Craig Small Batch
    Makers Mark

Wine: SUCKS

Get Adobe Flash player

Bourbon:
    Bulleit Rye is always on hand
    Whistle Pig
    High West
    Buffalo Trace

Beer:
    Unfortunately it seems that I'm allergic to most domestic beer now, this just sort of happened. The only thing that doesnt bug me are Bud and Bud light.
    Not a big craft guy, but I do enjoy Whalers Rise APA

Get Adobe Flash player

Budweiser and JD when I did drink. Had to quit. Too many calories.

There's so many calories in beer, I dunno how everyone who drinks it doesn't weigh a thousand fucking pounds?

Get Adobe Flash player

I have been really enjoying Bumbu Rum as of late. Just drinking it with some ice...

https://www.caskers.com/bumbu-the-original-rum/

Get Adobe Flash player

Well I quit drinking for a bit after the heart attack, but when I did I liked a single malt whisky. Nothing too fancy either, just a decent 12 year old.

Bleh for me is beer, period. Did you know that beer was used by the pharaohs to keep the workers strong and docile.... Just say'n.

noahcentineo

Wine is my favorite drink

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    Well I quit drinking for a bit after the heart attack, but when I did I liked a single malt whisky. Nothing too fancy either, just a decent 12 year old.

Bleh for me is beer, period. Did you know that beer was used by the pharaohs to keep the workers strong and docile.... Just say'n.
    And some dead commie said religion was the opiate of the masses...

Get Adobe Flash player

haha whisky definitely made me fat and stupid, I quit booze and lost 45lbs. It's slowly creeped back in during covid say a miller lite a month. I've still got a fifth of gentleman jack from xmas; that's only half gone. It's to the point where I don't actively crave it anymore and never drink alone. I'd be driving home and boom it'd hit me. Too many alcoholics in my family and it took me a long time to realize that shit wasn't healthy for me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by seaking View Post
    haha whisky definitely made me fat and stupid, I quit booze and lost 45lbs. It's slowly creeped back in during covid say a miller lite a month. I've still got a fifth of gentleman jack from xmas; that's only half gone. It's to the point where I don't actively crave it anymore and never drink alone. I'd be driving home and boom it'd hit me. Too many alcoholics in my family and it took me a long time to realize that shit wasn't healthy for me.
    Yep, having a close relationship with some one with a drink problem means you tone it down too. I fucking hate what alcoholism does to people. Just helping them deal with it drives me nuts.

Get Adobe Flash player

Heh it makes everyone in my family a nervous wreck--even my siblings relationships are effected. My sister almost got engaged to a drunk. My brother picks these awful controlling women and won't break it off. There's this wall that gets put up and it doesn't get torn down unless a crisis is manufactured. You honestly could write a dissertation on emotional growth (the lack thereof) and alcoholism. I've got great grandparents that died (the men died the women were functional on gin), shit my grandparents still split a handle and they're 85 and 90. Kinda funny to think about but they're dicks.

Share This