Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rathead
    • Apr 2024

I understand why everyone's annoyed. Like I said it was my fault from the start but if someone explained it like you just did from the start then I could have gone about fixing the thread but instead people got pissed and only made the thread worse. I'm not just one of the guys with a new set of pipes looking for comments I've fabricated a ton on my bike I was just getting used to a forum. Again my bad. Not butthurt I get it.

Comment

• rathead
      • Apr 2024

You can go about doing that. I did it my way you do it your way. I have said it countless time that its my bad and you insist on talking more shit. I'm not posting more threads so keep your rape jokes to yourself.
      I can also add that your "guidance" started off with insults. You've obviously never taught anyone how to do something.
      Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• CRFyou
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by rathead
        You can go about doing that. I did it my way you do it your way. I have said it countless time that its my bad and you insist on talking more shit. I'm not posting more threads so keep your rape jokes to yourself.
        I can also add that your "guidance" started off with insults. You've obviously never taught anyone how to do something.
        I called your shitty picture for what it was. Shitty. Constructive criticism is what I call that post. Sorry I didn't gaze into your eyes and brush your hair before giving you advice.

I'm putting this thread in the Junk Pile now.

Comment

• junkyardxl
          • Mar 2012

Comment

• gonzoguilt
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by junkyardxl
            Score!

Comment

• YOURADHERE
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CRFyou
              I called your shitty picture for what it was. Shitty. Constructive criticism is what I call that post. Sorry I didn't gaze into your eyes and brush your hair before giving you advice.

I'm putting this thread in the Junk Pile now.

As a low on the totem pole Sportster riding slapdick I appreciate the work you've been doing to put these redundent threads where they belong. I just wish more of my Sportster riding brotheren would do as I do, keep your non-Chop Cult worthy mods/questions to the hdforums/xlforums and use this place as a source of knowledge and inspiration for just all around cool shit. Quality threads like your Pan, that awesome turbo Shovel, or OldStuff's swinger or the endless other great threads don't deserve to be drowned up by coil relocations, swapping seats, what tuner should I run crap like that. Carry on with the good work sir.

Comment

• gonzoguilt
                • Apr 2024

I think the Ewok scared homeboy away.

Comment

• CRFyou
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by YOURADHERE
                  As a low on the totem pole Sportster riding slapdick I appreciate the work you've been doing to put these redundent threads where they belong. I just wish more of my Sportster riding brotheren would do as I do, keep your non-Chop Cult worthy mods/questions to the hdforums/xlforums and use this place as a source of knowledge and inspiration for just all around cool shit. Quality threads like your Pan, that awesome turbo Shovel, or OldStuff's swinger or the endless other great threads don't deserve to be drowned up by coil relocations, swapping seats, what tuner should I run crap like that. Carry on with the good work sir.
                  Thanks man, I appreciate it.

It's not at all that I'm anti-sportster, or they're a lesser machine, or bottom of the totem pole, it's definitely the builds and fabrication threads that should be preserved over those above mention thread topics.

I welcome sporty build threads... I move the threads with replayed mods.

Comment

• VPNick
                    • Jun 2012

well glad i spent the time to read this whole thread...fuck it, its the JP. I am def on board with the moving of these redundant mods/threads

Comment

• drseiss
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by YOURADHERE
                      This right here.

Comment

• threat357
                        • Apr 2012

This thread turned out to be pretty awesome.
                        CRFyou might be the funniest dude on the interweb.
                        Rathead said he fabricated other parts for small mods. I was actually kinda interested in what he came up with.
                        Edit: said he "fabricated a ton on my bike". Curious what other stuff that was. Maybe other small mods that DON'T include tank lifts and ignition switch relocation.
                        Last edited by threat357; 03-22-2013, 3:08 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                        Working...
                        ;