CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

if you look at the guys profile you can see he builds some kind of on-board-plane-bike-a-thing.

if the op is asking how bikes get bought and sold here they use the orginal title, so you would have a very hard time getting a loan on a 40 year old bike with a 1500 blue book just cause of custom work done. its more of a cash thing or as said before personal loan to cover the cash.

hate to say it but if the people can afford a airplane they shouldnt need to finance a motorcycle.
    with the economy in the shitter you'll have a hard time finding a company to back you up with loans without crazy rates to protect thier asses.

Get Adobe Flash player

2stroketim I hate you...

Get Adobe Flash player

fuckin meat spin, why did i click....why?!?!?!

Get Adobe Flash player

financing? whats that?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bobbarooski View Post
    2stroke you fucker,i am kinda new here,that busted my cherry,and my wife was siting next to me too!!!!!!!!!
    Dude I'm laughing so fuckin hard right now I have tears in my eyes and my secretary thinks I'm nuts........your wife was there? jklahahahaaaaaaa

Joneo

hahahha anyone who opens links here,,, get s what they dont wan,t hahha tex lucky did that few months ago, my eyes are still burning fome the sickness I saw.
    Last edited by Joneo; 02-12-2013 at 7:50 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Good advice, I was about to say that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    We're very curious here.

What kind of bike are you trying to finance?

You can always get a personal loan and buy what ever you want...

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for the link Tim. I wasnt sure if i was gonna get meat spin or glass ass hahahaha.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Evidence View Post
    Holy shit, 13-15% interest?!?! I cant believe that's even legal lol
    I hav seen as high as 45%. Some cocksuckers will nail our airman to the wall soon as they get out of bootcamp and are looking for a ride.

My advise is to buy a pile of shit that runs and rebuild it. Fuck taking a loan out.
    Last edited by SeaChicken; 02-12-2013 at 8:27 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SBaircraft View Post
    Does anyone know where to get loans for custom motorcycles? It is easy to get financing for stock motorcycles but I'm finding it to be almost impossible to find a source that will deal with a custom bike.

Most of the lenders that I have spoken with will only finance motorcycles that are listed in Kelly Blue Book or NADA guide so that they can look up the motorcycle value. Since custom motorcycles aren't listed, I imagine that getting a professional appraisal will be a part of the process.

Does anyone have any leads?
    if you cant afford to buy a bike then that means you cant afford to buy a bike. if you have money to make payments then save your scratch in a sock till you have the CASH to buy what you want.
    if shit happens in the mean time you got all you saved to bail your shit out rather then no money and a new bike on a repo rig getting towed off and you still get to payfor it.

fuck debt and fuck any kind of bike a bank would actually fund you to get. be ridding a canam spider lookin like a librarian n shit with your broke ass.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by matttatts View Post
    if you cant afford to buy a bike then that means you cant afford to buy a bike. if you have money to make payments then save your scratch in a sock till you have the CASH to buy what you want.
    if shit happens in the mean time you got all you saved to bail your shit out rather then no money and a new bike on a repo rig getting towed off and you still get to payfor it.

fuck debt and fuck any kind of bike a bank would actually fund you to get. be ridding a canam spider lookin like a librarian n shit with your broke ass.
    Buuurrrrrnnnnn!

Get Adobe Flash player

Did any of you guys think that maybe this guy finally found someone to unload his OCC chopper on and is tryin to fuck some other semi rich hipster wannabe?

Get Adobe Flash player

As one poster mentioned, I modify motorcycles to fold up and fit inside airplanes. I also build loading systems for them. I'm not actually trying to find a loan for myself but I would like to refer some of my customers to appropriate lending sources. I think it will sometimes be easier to sell my bikes for "only a couple hundred a month." Most dealerships have a finance department on site for this reason. I'd at least like to refer customers to some 3rd party lending sources and save them the research.

It looks like most motorcycle loans have rates of 6% and higher. I found a few companies that say they deal with custom bikes... but only the most popular models from the biggest builders. If it isn't in a NADA Guide, then I can't find anyone who will touch it. Due to the difficulty of appraising the cash value of custom bikes (especially with my aviation niche), I don't think it will be possible to get a conventional motorcycle loan that uses the motorcycle as collateral.

Right now, it looks like my customers will have to secure a home equity loan or similar, depending on their credit and assets and such. I was hoping to provide my customers with a more turn-key solution. I'll let you know if I find something better.

Get Adobe Flash player

So your customers are building bikes that can be transported by [their] plane, but they need financing?!

Hahaha!

Get Adobe Flash player

Nobody pays cash anymore. Hence our economic woes

Get Adobe Flash player

Let's see one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Elltom View Post
    Let's see one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed. A fold up bike sounds neat.

Get Adobe Flash player

this is exactly whats wrong with people.... "its cool that i cant afford it because the bank can and ill just owe them for it".... dumb mother fuckers.

ive financed a bike because i had to repair my credit. i had the money and put it in a savings account and borrowed aginst what i had. that way it was 2% interest. and i never had to make a payment. it drafted automaticly and when it was paid off i had repaired my credit for a total of about 300 more than the purchase cost of the bike. i even rolled my insurance payment into the loan and put about a grand more in the account than was necessary so that when the note closed they cut me a check for 1167 bucks and i used that to buy some really good weed to celebrate my paid off bike and good decision making abilities.

if you cant afford it then you can afford it!

Share This