CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Machine shop by mail?

Hey everyone. Is there anyone on chopcult that is a machinist or knows one who does decent affordable metal machine shop work and will mail the parts? years back I used a guy on the horse backstreet choppers forum who called his business something like "Boneheadz for bikers" or something like that. Made me some axles and stuff. I need some pieces for my build but decent machinists are in short supply around here in the metropolis of Vermont. I need a front axle currently for my KZ1000 to use a Harley wheel. Like to give someone on here the business if the price and quality are right. Thanks for the help in advance.

Get Adobe Flash player

Check out JumpStreet Customs, goes by LivingDeadMC on here. Good guy, he oughtta be able to help you out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hi there, I'm located in the Champlain Valley and have a small machine/fab shop. I work on bikes to semis. Everybody calls me Mac. May have time to do it for you. Where in VT are you located? You may not even need to mail it. You can PM me with info if you like.

Get Adobe Flash player

If Mac doesn't work out hit me up at mike@47fab.com. Check out our stuff at 47fab.com or here in the chop market section.

heretic530

where are you located?
    I have a machine shop in Northen CA, and I happen to have some 1 inch round stock left over from making train parts

Get Adobe Flash player

Let me know if I can help you out.....

www.flamethrowercustoms.blogspot.com
    www.flamethrowercustoms.com

Get Adobe Flash player

I never really use forums very much because there always seems to be more know it all jerks than helpful people but I am really impressed with this group of people. I posted that question less than 12 hours ago and already 5 of you guys gave me helpful, respectful responses. Thanks. Really.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sounds like you have it covered, but I have to ask.... why not just change the bearings?

NHMike

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE47 View Post
    If Mac doesn't work out hit me up at mike@47fab.com. Check out our stuff at 47fab.com or here in the chop market section.
    Mike did some work for me, and I have to say it was WAY above and beyond what I had hoped. I swear when he was done with my decrepit old Axle it looked brand new.

Get Adobe Flash player

The bearings are new for one thing and I figured since it is has been a hassle for me to do get sealed bearings out and then replaced with new ones without damaging them, an axle might be easier for me. I definitely don't always figure right though, lol.

Share This